2010 Baby

God the things we do for TTC!!
I was at a conference yesterday, a few miles from where my sister lives... so I could have had a leisurely drive down nght before, meal coked for me, delivered birthday presents, got up an hour before conference, gone back for a yummy tea and unwond before driving back lastnight or today... OH NO, due to OV, so even if that had of been the plan I would have left early to catch DH (as EWCM appeared mid conference). Instead I opted to get up ridiculously early and spend 7 hours in one day in a minibus.... I was shattered and stiff from gardening the day before (but am very peased with catching DH regardless). Am still knackered now!!!
GL on catching that eggy Berniep,
Fx'ed the :witch: isn't on its way Kelly and it was just a blip, also to Chella
and Scrubgrub
Fx'ed Peartree that the CBFM goes to waste
and Csunshine, DH will be back before u know it, just make the most of the pent up feelings when he returns :hugs: :)

Thanks mum2bewaitng,

Looks like :witch: is around the corner though as earlier when i went to loo i had a bit of spottin so i guess im out for a jan 2010 bubba now :cry: got myself so down bout it, but i will try remain positive and hope soon i will fall pregnant again, its so true wat u said , about the things we do to try concieve lol

Hello ladies,
Csunshine i know how hard it is when your hubby works away my hubby is in (about to leave) the armed forces and upto a year ago we spent a lot of time apart so i know how you feel its so hard saying goodbye but it will get easier for you both and i found we appreciated each other more when we were together x
Chella sorry you are spotting the bloody witch obviously doesn't understand "STAY AWAY x
Scrubgrub i know your feeling crappy lately i hope the witch stays away, have a good time at yoga tonight x
Kelly i hope your temp dip is nothing to worry about but if she must show her face i hope she puts you out of your misery soon, not long to go now till your fs appt hopefully they can give you some answers x
Mum2bewaiting your post made me smile your so right about the things we do to catch the egg i hope your 7 hours in a minibus was worth it and you've caught the egg good luck x
Hope your all ok, i think i might have had some ewcm today i don't really get alot of cm at any time so its always hard to tell but round about the time i ovulate i usually get alot of watery cm followed by a bit of ewcm only prob is my hubby had a heart monitor fitted today for 24 hours so we can't BD tonight as he doesn't want to explain to the doctor why his heart rate went up lol i keep telling him to be honest and say we are ttc and i was fertile but he's too embarrassed so i've to go without but we did BD last night and we will again 2moro so hopefully it will be fine x

Just tell him that it will tell the medics about how his heart reacts to fun and exerciseand then returns to normal....

Hello Berniep I sure hope you caught you egg. I have gone through him working out of town before, but not when we were ttc. The witch has vacated his house so I must groom it and make it all inviting for his return. :rofl: Something a little different.:blush:

Chele hope that nasty witch learns her place!

Kelly holding out hope for you! You went to great lengths and put us all to shame in the name of TCC! :rofl:

Sorry if I missed anyone hope all is well.
I am on cd7 so looking forward to dh arrival back on Friday.

Hello Berniep I sure hope you caught you egg. I have gone through him working out of town before, but not when we were ttc. The witch has vacated his house so I must groom it and make it all inviting for his return. :rofl: Something a little different.:blush:

Chele hope that nasty witch learns her place!

Kelly holding out hope for you! You went to great lengths and put us all to shame in the name of TCC! :rofl:

Sorry if I missed anyone hope all is well.
I am on cd7 so looking forward to dh arrival back on Friday.

Have fun on friday x

Thanks berniep and csunshine013,

Lets hope she stays away next mth grrrrrr:cry: hopefully ill feel better tomoz and positive again.

Is there ne tips out there for me, as ive never gone by fertile dates etc so i just tryed to bed over them 5 days and also a few odd ones, would i be better maybe trying to do it everyother day round them days etc as my poor hubby was tired out :rofl: , ne tips i would be very grateful for ,

Thanks guys aswell as without this forum i think i would giv up all hope

:hug: to u all xxxx

Oh Friday I think I will try and stay awake and maybe take a shower with my dh to get it all started. :rofl: Can't be clean enough ever!

I don't think me and hubby have ever taken a shower together lol we have shared a bath but as he's 6ft 4 it was a bit of a squash lol.
I've just noticed mum2bewaiting that your from Leeds i live betwween Leeds and Wakefield in Tingley x

:rofl: Bit of a squash!!! :rofl:

This way I can make sure he is good and repleneshed for our action! :rofl:

I love showering with my DH but he doesn't like it for some reason so the only time i get it is when he showers when I am home and I sneak up and jump in on him! :rofl:

Another temp drop, and pink at opening of cervix. I guess all my car work didn't get me my bfp after all. Was pretty upset yesterday, but DH doesn't understand so couldn't really talk to him. I can't wait for my FS apt. Thats whats keeping me going for now. Mum2bwaiting I am starting school for my bachelors of nursing RN in september, I am really excited for it!

Kelly I am the one who doesn't like to shower with dh. Cause I am pretty self concious of my body and it doesn't look the way it did when we got together and I know this, so he must see it as well. :hissy: I just wish I was skinny like when we met! This is something I have to get over by myself and he would defo know something was up if I just jumped in with him. :rofl:

Good luck in school. I have tried a couple of times to go back and just can't seem to keep my home life and school separate. LOL

Baths for 2 are sooooo unsexy!! Freezing cold, water everywhere, someone gets stuck with the plug and/or taps!! Unless of course you have one of those amazing massive baths..... I can dream!!

I like taking showers together to get things started. Usually gets so hot that we try to do it in there, but because the height difference is a whole 10", it only ever ends in fits of laughter and cramping... :rofl:

We had a tiny bathroom when we first tried it taking a bath together, and realised that it was one of the 3/4 sized baths put in to make the room look bigger! Cue embarrassment and both of us hunched up trying to make it look romantic. Didn't want all that candle wax going to waste! :rofl: We have a normal sized bath now but have never tried it again because we're still traumatised....

mum2bewaiting - hope all that effort means you've caught eggie at her peak!

Today, :witch: is still hovering above my head but never making her dive. I wish she'd get it over and done wth so I can stop hoping and being so obsessive about any tiny sign. Farting is just farting when not in the 2WW :rolleyes:

We got the 2nd SA results back today, and have heard it from the doc's own lips. Yes, we're now officially 'infertile'. :(

I don't think me and hubby have ever taken a shower together lol we have shared a bath but as he's 6ft 4 it was a bit of a squash lol.
I've just noticed mum2bewaiting that your from Leeds i live betwween Leeds and Wakefield in Tingley x

We walk the hound on the reservoir there, we live about 5 min walk from white rose.... how strange.... its a bloody small world!!!
What are the schools like... I'm in the middle of planning our next house move... I've got 2 1/2 years :rofl::rofl::rofl:

On our wedding night we had this huge suite with a great big really deep tub! We didn't use it. It was so late when we got back to our room, dtd once he could figure out how to get me out of my dress :rofl: laced all the way up my back! That was about 4:30am so tired! just went to sleep. :sad1:

The next day I had to be a mom and had family leaving early so didn't use it then iether. Vowed to go back there on our 1st honeymoon and have some fun, but hopefully my belly will be in the way.:rofl:

I love showering with my DH but he doesn't like it for some reason so the only time i get it is when he showers when I am home and I sneak up and jump in on him! :rofl:

Another temp drop, and pink at opening of cervix. I guess all my car work didn't get me my bfp after all. Was pretty upset yesterday, but DH doesn't understand so couldn't really talk to him. I can't wait for my FS apt. Thats whats keeping me going for now. Mum2bwaiting I am starting school for my bachelors of nursing RN in september, I am really excited for it!

U fool :rofl::rofl:
Crap hours, crap from patients, crap from patients relatives, crap from drs....
But I wouldn't do anything else. Where I worked previously out Sisters went to a centre in toronto I think as we started a service new in the uk but they had been doing for a while... it was very different... a really good development experience from all accounts... how long will it take? What are u planning on doing with lo? that'll be hard work :hugs:

mum2bewaiting - hope all that effort means you've caught eggie at her peak!

We got the 2nd SA results back today, and have heard it from the doc's own lips. Yes, we're now officially 'infertile'. :([/QUOTE]

So do I... my sister is a really good cook... I'll be gutted :rofl:

So what does that mean from here?? :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"