2010 Baby

Yeah i looked into paramedic training a while back you can go to uni for that too but i couldn't work out whether it would be easier to get a job if you've done the uni course or on the job training, there was a post for a trainee paramedic a few months ago but obviously the timing is wrong at the moment. Your job must be hard at times but at least you are helping your patients and their families cope at what must be a terrible time. I really hope you don't have rubella or aids or any other disease do you have to be checked regularly for work or are you just testing cause you are ttc? x

just cos TTC, it was decided last week as we didn't know at that point if the test was right or not to do hormone levels and prenatal tests, especially as I was so hard to bleed... thank you for ur concern though :)

Ok so going to go to Dollar Tree and purchase 10 opk's If I use them from today on while dh is home then I will see if I do o. What do you all think my chances are while he is here? I do have one more weekend in my fertile screen if not.:blush:

The opk's are a good idea at least you'll have a idea of when you O, but when he's due to go back to work after this weekend BD as close to him leaving as you can and then pounce on him as soon as he walks thru the door next weekend lol good luck x

just cos TTC, it was decided last week as we didn't know at that point if the test was right or not to do hormone levels and prenatal tests, especially as I was so hard to bleed... thank you for ur concern though :)

I hope all you results are ok x

Oh I already warned him what was in store when he got home :rofl:

I need the lawn mowed and few things done around the house, I'm thinking about hiring rent a kid or just doing it myself :rofl:

I do have to do the laundry once he gets home as well so we may need a break sometime around Sat afternoon.:rofl:

I am going to go pick up those opk's though so I have an idea.

Mum2bewaiting, we call ours RN - registered nurse which is the most schooling then LPA or PN - which is practical nurse or licensed practical nurse which is half the schooling and not as much money. and then we have nurses aid which doesn't really do a whole lot just basic stuff I don't even think they can do needles but not sure. Which are you? I am going for RN, I know you call them different names so I am not sure which you are referring to! :rofl: RN is normally a 4 year university bachelors but I can do mine in 2 years (no summer break) cause I already have a degree.

Oh I already warned him what was in store when he got home :rofl:

I need the lawn mowed and few things done around the house, I'm thinking about hiring rent a kid or just doing it myself :rofl:

I do have to do the laundry once he gets home as well so we may need a break sometime around Sat afternoon.:rofl:

I am going to go pick up those opk's though so I have an idea.

You need to have the odd break from BDing for eating etc :rofl: otherwise you would be worn out :sleep:.

Where did you get your thing that you have in place of a profile picture, i want something (at the moment i have nothing) but don't know where to get one!

Blah so many posts in the last day. Csunshine I am ok, feeling better and more optimistic, really looking forward to my FS apt coming up. I got a piece of furniture sanded and varnished to something I have wanted to do for 6 years!

One more unit left in the course I am taking to put towards my nursing degree! Whoot! I am getting there then I Have a paper to write and the exam. The course is on biomedical ethics so it involves informed consent, abortion and fertility technologies etc. It was very interesting reading them while ttc. Made me change my mind about things.

Witch still hasn't shown up, waiting for her, she should be along today. I have always had a 14 day lp so hopefully nothing goes amiss. I just want it to be CD1 again. I was pretty down and bummed out the last couple of days when I realized I wasn't preggers, I think it was hard for hubby I was so mopey but am feeling better now.

You need to have the odd break from BDing for eating etc :rofl: otherwise you would be worn out :sleep:.

Where did you get your thing that you have in place of a profile picture, i want something (at the moment i have nothing) but don't know where to get one![/QUOTE]

We will have much nurishment, he loves to grill when the weather is nice. Oh of course his usually six pack ok maybe about 4 total cause if he only drinks on weekends that's all it takes.:rofl:

Go to your name and click on it. Then go to customize your profile. Then customize your avatar.This is were you will find many different things. I just changed mine, but I am going to change again. LOL let me know if you need additional help.

Kelly good luck on the whole school thing. I have gone to school three times and have nothing to show for it. It seems that everytime I decide I am going to go back something happens in my life the last time we were getting married and then my mother got diagnosised with pancreatic cancer. It's been a crazy year and half.

I hope you FS apt goes well! Keep us informed.

Kelly, I am a RN, RN's are all grades of qualified, 3-4 years of uni and then post grad courses as u wish, We have health care assistants which are our support and assist in the basic care of a patient, washing, dressing, stocking up, that sort of thing...

Where did you get your thing that you have in place of a profile picture, i want something (at the moment i have nothing) but don't know where to get one!

We will have much nurishment, he loves to grill when the weather is nice. Oh of course his usually six pack ok maybe about 4 total cause if he only drinks on weekends that's all it takes.:rofl:

Go to your name and click on it. Then go to customize your profile. Then customize your avatar.This is were you will find many different things. I just changed mine, but I am going to change again. LOL let me know if you need additional help.[/QUOTE]

Done it thank you x

yeah RN is what I am doing, I was going to go for LPN but was told it was a waste and for a couple more months in school cause I already have one degree I could get my RN's and make a lot more money. SO I went for it and can't wait to start in sept. I have wanted to do nursing for a couple years now but couldn't afford it before with my other student loans. Now DH and I make more money and my loans are a lot smaller so here I go, 3 years since being in school the last time. I am kind of nervous but think it will go well I am a very determined sort of person.

Hello Berniep, Kelly Mum2be and all I have missed. How is everybody? I am feeling pretty good.
My DH comes home tonight and I am praying for rain in his area so he leaves early. HAHAHAHAAH:muaha:

I am evil, no I just want my dh home and ready for some loven':rofl:

There is nothing wrong with that! When my DH was away I went to him although it didn't really give us any luck :( witch showed up first thing this morning so cycle 11 is here.

Hello Ladies,
Hope your having a good evening Csunshine wink wink x
Sorry witch got you Kelly i really hoped she'd stay away after all you effort x
How are you Mum2bewaiting? and How's everyone else?
I've had a busy day only just had time to get on here its been a long day x

Thanks Berniep will be having a good night just as soon as he walks through the door :rofl:

Kelly it will happen, those swimmers just forgot where they were going.:dohh:

I forgot your not in Britain Csunshine it is evening here lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back