2010 Baby

can you do a test to find out? I ate sushi in my 1ww before I knew for sure. I wouldn't worry to much about it unless you do get a pos test then I wouldn't. Are you going to test?

I have a gyno appointment on the 21st. I think they always test anyways, so I'm just gonna wait till then.. err tell em my thoughts and see if they still want to see me. If they say no, then I'll go buy a stick.

Ok well good luck hopefully you find out before you go and it's great news!

Kelly - 2.5 days cleaning your oven. You deserve a rest hun. Good luck with going back to work. Rant all you like about your horrible boss we are here for you hun.

Scrubgrub - I know how you feel. I've been preggers twice and m/c'd twice as well so, I am like you I can get preggers but, its staying preggers my body seems to have a problem with. FX you get a + on thursday and, enjoy your holiday in Japan.

5DPO for me today and, I am windy and (.)(.)'s hurt on/off will try and wait until at least next tuesday or wednesday bef.ore I test

Hello ladies hope all is well today!

Kelly no cleaning for at least a week is what I would say :rofl: make dh do the cleaning.

Hey Scrubgrub I used to be a nanny and had to all the cleaning and they had those glass doors on the shower so I know your pain:hissy:

According to ff I o'd yesterday. I don't know if it's in my mind or really happened as I did get a +opk,but I had o pains too

I managed to talk dh into bd last night again :happydance: but I must say it didn't take much coaxing :rofl:

schmoo75, I see you're on 34 of 43 day cycle. Are your cycles really 43 days, or is it more just cuz of the m/c. This is cycle 3 for me after last m/c and my cycles were running 32 these last two, but used to run 28, so I just don't know. Kinda don't want to pay $40 to go see a doc tomorrow if she doesn't need to see me. I have to wait 10 more minutes to call and see what she wants to do.

Hello ladies,
Csunshine welcome to the 2ww, are you going to try and BD one more night just in case? but to be honest it sounds as though you've probably covered your bases god luck x
Kelly hope your 1st day back at work wasn't too bad, don't worry about venting your frustration out on us we'll always listen. A prawn is ike a shrimp but i think a shrimp is bigger although we do have king prawns. Your topics ideas sound interesting and i bet you can find alot of research on both good luck with choosing one x
Scrubgrub I hope you are pregnant and your little bean sticks i really hope you do go onto have a very healthy pregnancy, have you rung your gyni yet? x
Shmoo ur signs are looking good, good luck, i'm trying to hold off testing till the 31st May cause by then it'll be CD33 and the longest cycle i've had is 31 days so i'm just hoping the blasted witch doesn't show now x
Hope you are all ok x

Yes work in less then 20 minutes, DH is mauling me right now. Asking if he can squish me like a bug. and grabbing my bb's :rofl:

I don't wanna go back to work..... sigh, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Kelly you make me laugh! :rofl:

I don't know what it is about men and boobs, I have always had big ones so they tend to be more in my way than something I want played with :rofl::rofl:

Berniep hope the :witch: stays away! I am due the 4th of June so wont be far behind you.

Everybody's looking great wish it was already the 4th and everybody already had their :bfp: I hate the wait now. I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot, but you and I both know I am lying. :rofl::rofl:

Hey guys

Well im sticking to the fact that im a 28 day cycle as its driving me crazy trying to work it all out and then also working out ovulation aswell.

Seems like everyones ok and i hope u all get ur :bfp: and that silly :witch: stays away from us all!!, my hubby asked me when he got home is it tonite we start :sex:?? :rofl: was bit shock but hey all is good every bit counts :rofl:

Hey Chella glad to hear you have such a willing partner.:rofl:

I am 1dpo today so in the dreaded tww :hissy:

you girls make me laugh...
and seriously.. what's with men and BBs

:rofl:

I know my dh has airfresheners with topless babes in his truck. LMAO

Hahaha I have regular sized ones my hubby just likes to play with them all the freaking time! I can't walk by him without wondering if he is going to snap my bra undone!

Work has come and gone! First day under my belt. I figured the first day would be the worst so hopefully things will get back to normal and I can relax more. It wasn't ot bad. Had a nice chat with my supervisor who is going to talk to the manager and basically tell her to leave me alone. I also gave them my tentative last day working there as Aug 12. SO only 2.5 more months to go!

I'm glad your first day back wasn't too bad Kelly, you can start the countdown to you leaving now maybe you could have a ticker lol x
Csunshine i hope the 4th comes round quich too, here's to us all getting our bfp's this time x
Chella not long till you can start BDing for real but it doesn't hurt to practice lol good luck x

Berniep I have a countdown on facebook! only 83 more days! I might make a ticker.... who knows... lol

Oh by the way its about 1am and i can't sleep which is great cause i've to be up for work in 6 hours x

ooo that sucks! Its only 6pm here! I am making a ticker now just got to get it to work now!

Do you like it? I DO!

Your ticker is great we can all watch your countdown now x

Yes and I will get more and more excited as it gets near. I am taking it one week at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->