2010 Baby

It seems his swimmers always forget where they are going then! :rofl: He always jokes and tells me that he has power over them and can turn them on and off! :rofl: !!!!!!! I just smack him back into his place.

I just can't believe it has almost been a year for us! I so would have thought it would have happened by now... well here's to hoping it happens before the year mark! Although I am running out of time lol

Yes I am over here in the States. It's quite cold and rainy today so wishin for some sun for the weekend.

Kelly you will make it soon! You have to admit there have been some difficulties getting together this year.:blush:

I believe I OV'd last night as even though I had quite a faint + OPK I had reall bad OV cramps and, my belly had well and trully bloated out!!! Bloated belly and cramps did not stop me :sex:!!!! So, by my reackoning I am 1DPO and now in the 2ww :happydance::happydance: New test date is 29/05

Hey Ladies - soory ive not been about.

im naughty i know.

Nothing to report here still no :bfp: for me - hoping this cycle will be the one - lucky cycle 7??

Heres hoping so -

hope your all good Ladies :wave: :hugs: & :dust:

Smhoo - Yay FX =)

How the devil are you all?

Shmoo75 goodd luck wiv testing
Kelly hope this is ur year fingers x'd

Hopefully all of us girls will get our :bfp: very soon xx

Well CD2 for me! Another 16 days and I Ov! SO I got a bit of a wait to get through first. The witch is killing me this month, super bad cramps and uterine pain. I am all doped up on advil so I can't feel it! :rofl:

I'm pretty good otherwise, going to see angels and demons tonight with some friends. Very excited!

Hello Ladies,
How are you all? how was your evening Csunshine? lots of BDing i expect lol x
Kelly i hope the witch isn't treating you too bad and the advil are helping x
Shmoo i think i just went into the 2ww wait too i didn't use opk's so i'm not 100% sure but i'm on CD18 of a 28-31 day cycle so i'm going to BD tonight just in case and then thats us done for this cycle good luck x
Su nice to see you back, hope your ok x
How are you Chella? is the witch getting ready to bugger off?
How's everyone else?
i've had a busy day both kids had a birthday party to go to, then we went to see my dad who has just come home from his hols (he went with my sister who just happened to be going with my mum, he and my mum are divorced and don't get on lol great hol for my sister trying to make sure they didn't bump into each other) and then we were going to see my mum but on the way over my back break locked on the car and caused smoke to pour out so i had to pull over till it cooled down and ring my mum to follow me home just in case it did it again so that was just great. Hope you all have a nice evening/day x

Hi Berniep

The :witch: is still with me and is lettin me kno it aswell, so heavy !!! Im hopin i catch it this month ,im goin by the dates on the fertility friend.com so i hope it works as i really cant tell when i ovulate myself as bad as it sounds, if dont fall in june then me and hubby hav talked bout ovulation kits and trying that next xxxx

Witch is winding up for me!!! ALready! It is bad that I have a 3 day period that is always light? Could it be causing problems or be a symptom of something else? I remember having longer more medium flow periods when I was younger never really anything over 5 days but 5 days is more normal then 3! and I can't even call it 3 days really, I think I had light flow for 1.5 days then it's spotting for the most part, something a panty liner would do for. What do you guys think? Day 3 will be tomorrow but it is already spotting and brownish in colour.

Hello Berniep and yes we bd on Fri and again on Sunday, but dh doesn't have to go out of town to work this week :happydance: According to FF this week is my most fertile and Sat and Sun I had ewcm and then today I had watery so I am hoping that this a sign as I haven't gotten a +opk yet.

Hey Kelly hope the witch leaves soon so you can get to bd'n :rofl: where you going this month? China? :rofl::rofl:

Hey Chella good to see you here your getting close to o'n

Hey Kelly hope the witch leaves soon so you can get to bd'n :rofl: where you going this month? China? :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: No not china, we're doing it right in our own bed this month I am afraid. Won't that be boring :rofl:

We got snow today!!!! ARg!!!!! Stupid Alberta, witch is gone to btw, 2 days of light then one of spotting for my lovely 3 day period. I can get used to those!!!

I just cleaned my oven and it took me 2.5 days to do it!!!!! And it's not even perfectly cleaned there was just some gunk not even steel wool could get off! I am soooo tired from all the scrubbing... gonna make DH massage me tonight....

We're going to Japan on Friday. woo woo. According to FF I'm due for the :witch: 13-16 so nothing yet. I keep checking like some kinda nut... DH says no testing this month, as the m/c could have made the witch wacky, or the diet I was on, that supposedly messes with my body too.
It kinda sucks, because of all the Onsen (hot spring resorts) in Japan, so I can't go do any of that if I'm actually successful this month for a 2010 baby...or if I'm not. Because then the :witch: will come and I can't go in, and if she doesn't I won't want to chance it.

Not saying :bpf: as based upon my last several attempts... I'm not out of the woods as I have no problemo getting preggers, it's staying preggers!

:happydance::happydance:
I got my dark line! The first one ever, since I just started using opk's!

We dtd, but I think I will have to be more aggressive tonight if I want to bd:rofl:

Kelly can't believe it took 2.5 days to clean your oven it should sparkle :rofl:

How is everybody else?

YOu would think it would sparkle csunshine (congrats on the pos opk!) I gave up after 2.5 days, it is pretty darn clean but not perfect, maybe like 95 percent gunk free. My arms hurt like heck and I didn't physically have the energy to keep scrubbing it.

My 2 weeks of leave ends today, I am back to work tomorrow. WIsh me luck the nasty boss backs off and leaves me alone.

Hello Ladies,
my internet shut down everytime i tried to post on 2010 baby the past 2 days but it let me post on other threads/teams so i've come on 2010 baby first today lol.
How are you all?
Have a nice time in Japan scrubgrub, i hope you get some answers before you go x
2.5 days to clean your oven? Kelly it sounds like mine lol at least you've done it, good luck when you go back to work x
Csunshine i'm so pleased you got your dark line, happy BDing x
How's everybody else? i hope i haven't missed anyone that has posted recently if i have sorry x
Well i'm on CD21 the witch has been showing up anywhere between CD25 and CD31 lately so i'm not even going to think about getting excited till CD32 so another 11 days whoo hoo x

Hey Berniep do you have any symptoms yet? Hope the :witch: stays were she is!

Kelly I have a self cleaning oven, but I have only used it once so you can about imagine how bad mine needs cleaned.:rofl:
Hope all goes well with the nasty boss, your better than your boss and you have us to vent to:rofl:

Scrubgrub Japan sounds fun are you going for a holiday?

Not really any symptoms as such i'm trying not to think of them as symptoms just coincidences so i don't get my hope up, but yesterday i had cramping and sore boobs and today i've felt sick all afternoon but i did eat a prawn sandwich so i'm not sure. How are you? x

It could happen PMA! Here's to :bfp:'s all around!

According to FF I o'd today. I did have a couple o pains, but I don't know if it was in my head, hope not we had quite a lot of fun last night :blush:

I wish I had a self cleaning oven! Next one will be :) I am already getting worked up by the thought of returning to work. I will take it one day at a time. Just got to make it though 2.5 more months I CAN DO IT. I say sorry now if I vent a lot about my horrid boss but it will happen... she truly is the devil incarnate.

Berniep what is a prawn???? Is it the same as shrimp? I keep reading about them in my novels but still have no idea :rofl:

Sigh got to choose what topic to do my biomedical ethics paper on... I am thinking either abortion or fertility technology... wonder why that would be!? hahaha

My oven isn't too bad, it's my shower. It's got one of those glass doors. I swear I've spent that much time time to get all the water spots off. I bought some rainX and once I get it sparkly (still no luck), I'm going to spray it on. .. too bad there's not something like that for ovens right Kelly.

As for Japan-- VACATION! woo hoo. But I'm SOO preggers, been having the twingers. I think I'm early enough that if I eat sushi next Tuesday and maybe wednesday...it'll be okay right?? If I eat it at the fish market, and it's super fresh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->