2010 Baby

Hello ladies how are we all today?

Me I am sore, played softball last night and don't think I have used those muscles in a year :rofl:

Didn't dtd last night as didn't get home til almost midnight and had to play tooth fairy and get a hot bath in before I had to get up and be at work this morning. Man am I draggin butte!:rofl:

Im out of the running for a baby this year :cry: but im really hoping that i will have a 2010 baby!

How is everyone ... how long have people been trying?

Im on my 6th cycle and have got 10 days till i test altho i wish it was going to be this month im really not hopefull!

Cheers Guys

:hug: hope :hug:

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Csunshine i bet you ache today you'll have to relax tonight lol x
Welcome Hopeandfaith and good luck hopefully this will be your cycle, i'm on my 4th cycle of ttc we actually started ttc in Jan but had last month off and i'll be due to test just after you round about the 1st of June i want AF to be late before i test and my cycles vary between 25 and 31 days so i'm going to test on CD34 and it'll be my day off from work but knowing what i've been like all my other cycles i'll probably give in and test early rather than late lol x
How is everyone else? x

Welcome Hopeandfaith we are on our second cycle of ttc as we had a missed m/c at 15w+5d in March. I will be testing around the 4th so not that much after you. Hope we all get our :bfp: real soon!

Berniep yes it even hurts to turn my head :rofl: I will have to ask for a massage tonight, and then maybe dh will feel frisky :rofl:

WHoot for AM sex!!!! I love it but we almost never get it cause of our schedules. It was nice and lazy... just the way I like it. :rofl: I am going to try to get me more of that this cycle... thats my goal...

How is everyone doing? I am off to work in a few minutes... boo earns! BUt it should be a slow day anyway.

WHoot for AM sex!!!! I love it but we almost never get it cause of our schedules. It was nice and lazy... just the way I like it. :rofl: I am going to try to get me more of that this cycle... thats my goal...

Great goal!!!:rofl:

Am sex is great, but don't usually get it either as dh is long gone before I even stir, he knows how much I like my :sleep: that's what makes him such a good dh :rofl: that and the :sex::rofl::rofl:

Csunshine the massage sounds nice especially if its followed by some fun :blush:.
Kelly hope you have a good day, its one day down, Am sex? i've forgotten what that is since James and Harry came along they are always awake before us so no chance of any Am fun in the bedroom for us :rofl::rofl: x

I can't say that he is any good at though :rofl: might have to have dd work me over first then let dh get his shot in the bedroom :rofl:

Berniep I am very fortunate to have a dd that sleeps in sometimes :rofl:

So cycle day 38. still no period. Didn't buy a stick as I had the doc appointment today. The test said :bfn: bah! But as I'm late she did an u/s as I had a m/c before and I'm going out of the country so she wanted to make sure. Either way, the u/s was interesting. Said I had tons of CM, fluid from OV in my right tube (which makes my worry go away that I didn't OV), a cyst on my left tube, and a cyst in my uterus... or it was the beginning of the egg sac.

Either way, I'm gonna stop by the 99cent store and buy a test to take with me to Japan. Can you imagine trying to decifer a Japanese test?! The english ones are hard enough! :)

Yes I would imagine a japanese test would be quite hard to read! Better take one with you for sure! Enjoy your holidays. Japan would be so cool to go and see one day.

Hi everyone else.

Hi Girls

How is everyone ? Im wondering if im ov if i am its bit early, as came off AF Tuesday and today hav lil niggle period type pains ??? does that mean ive missed catching as only done bd weds and was goin to do it tonite and so on everyother nite :rofl: if we make it :rofl:

Hey Kelly and Scrubgrub and Chella how is everyone today?

Scrubgrub glad you got an u/s do let us know when you return about your test, you should really look at the tests in Japan that might be a fun story for your kids down the road about learning about being pg in Japan on one of there tests :rofl:

Chella I don't know about the o question, I just started this month temping and opk's sorry maybe someone else here can help though. Hope your having a wonderful day!

Kelly whats up this fine Friday?

Hi csunshine013,

Im fine been abit teary ,had letter today with my youngest starting date for school and i burst into tears earlier as its my baby and cant protect him at school feel so silly now :rofl:

Next mth im goin to try do temp and also test ovualtion (smep) and see if things happen then, as this mth we are bd'in every other nite since Weds so hope to catch but if not positive thinkin nx mth and also pressed too i think we're be ordering :rofl:

How's things for u ? xx

Sounds like a plan.

I know what you mean about not being able to protect them so then you grow up:rofl:

Hello ladies
How are you all?
Csunshine you lucky thing your DD actually sleeps in, did you enjoy your massage?
Scrubgrub sorry you got a bfn i hope it was a egg on the u/s and not a cyst good luck when you test and have a lovely hol x
Chella aren't sperm supposed to live 2-3 days? if so Wednesdays sperm should still be alive and if you BD again 2nite and as much as poss i don't think you'll miss the egg, good luck x
Well not done alot today apart from work its CD24 and i'm getting so impatient i'm so tempted to test early but i must be strong x

This fine friday was great until I got home.... mom sent me an email.... dad has skin cancer.... so what now? I don't know, they cut it out but they aren't even sending him for further tests! It's not right!

My friends amnio results came in so on a happier note her baby boy will be just fine. No trisomy 18!

How ladies,
How are you all?
Kelly thats awful about your dad i hope he's ok :hugs::hug:, but thats great news about your friend x
Hope your all having a good weekend, i've just finished work i've 2 days off now which is great cause i'm shattered, its CD25 and i can't believe i've not tested yet normally i'm obsessed lol AF is due on Tues but could come anytime from today till Friday so i'm going to try to hold off testing till next weekend only 1 more week to go i can do it x

Yes you can do it berniep! AT least hold out till Tuesday cause thats the latest AF should come for you. That way you won't have to test multiple times and get upset of the are all BFN. This way you get it done in one go! Thats my theory. Although the reason I don't test until AF is due cause I can't stand the thought of finding out I am not sooner... :rofl: I keep thinking I;ll jinx myself or something.

Hi Ladies
Tues is CD28 my normal cycle length but recently she's come a bit late the latest been CD31 which is Friday so i really need to wait till Saturday if i can, but as i'm writing this i feel as though i am going to throw up (its 9.15am and i've not long been up) so i'm wondering or should i say hoping this is a good sign lol. How are you Kelly? and hows everyone else? i'm off for my hair doing today my best friend is a hairdresser in a very expensive salon but luckily for me she's my best friend and does mine for me at her house so every six weeks i have my hair coloured/highlighted and cut. Well i hope you all have a good day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->