2010 Baby

Hey ... im not so good had a couple of days of cramping and now have some spotting so think :witch: may be on its way :cry:. Although its really early as im not due on for another week so im slightly confused! Any advice?

How is everyone else? Im not up to much today got my partners 4 year old but he is still in bed after keeping us up all night!!!

:hug: Hope :hug:

Could it be implantation? i hope so good luck x

I dont know ... i dont know how much there is supposed to be during implantation ... i only really notice it when i go to the toilet (sorry tmi!!! ) Will see how it progresses during the day and hope it doesnt get heavier!!! My partner is convinced its just :witch: but what does he know?!?

but its a week early? If you are only noticing it when you wipe and if it stops in a day or so I would say implantation bleed maybe. Good luck

Hey guys,

Just thought id post to let you know :witch: arrived today :cry: was rather upset this morning as what i thought may be implantation decidided to be AF! which is 8 days early but maybe my body is getting back to a normal routine of a 27 /28 day cycle which is used to be!

Am still feeling quite low atm as im not sure what next month will bring as me and OH seem to be at other ends of the country for most of it so not sure if we are going to get a chance to try :cry:

But i will keep posting and keep you all posted if thats ok?

I really hope everyone gets their :bfp: sending all my baby dust to you guys

:hug: hope :hug:

Hope&Faith - sorry to hear the ole :witch:bag is here :hugs::hugs:

I tested this morning and :bfn: or i think it is :confused: I woke up at about 7amish wee'd into disposable cup and went back to bed without testing it:dohh: realised when i got up again at 10am. Used IC and thought I saw a really super faint/light 2nd line, used a First Response and that was a def :bfn: I have since looked at my IC and can see a line but jury is out on weather there is a slightest bit of colour there or not! I am such a dope! I will re-test on wednesday and, I promise to test as soon as I have pee'd into the cup!

Sorry witch got you Hope&faith i can't believe she came a week early, i hope you manage to get some BDing in this month good luck x
Shmoo well i don't know what to say about the pee thing lol i hope it was a faint pos lol and you get a darker one on Wed good luck x
I was so tempted to test today in fact if i could have reached my pot that i pee in mid wee i would have done but it was just out of arms reach and i would have fell off the toilet trying to get it lol so i'll have to be good and wait till next Sunday like originally planned. Hope you are all ok today x

Berniep how man dpo are you? I thought witch was do at the latest tomorrow? Don't make us wait! :rofl:

My dad has another cancer spot on his other arm now he has to go in and get that one cut out to... he's going to be full of stitches and scars before long... mom has to make sure he wears his sun screen!

I don't use opk's or take temp so not sure on how many dpo i am all i know is i usually have a 28 day cycle but occassionally she comes as early as CD25 and has been as late as CD31. 2moro is CD28 my normal cycle length so i'm very tempted to test with my fmu, but i'm just worried its going to be another longer cycle and i'll test 2moro and the bloody witch will sure the following day.
Your poor dad Kelly i hope they don't find anymore i'll be thinking of you x

Oh ok so day 31 would be friday for you. I hope they don't find anymore either but it's about time he learned to take care of himself! Like using sun screen! It only takes a minute to put on.

Well i gave in and took a internet cheapie last night and it was a :bfn: so i used my one and only frer this morning with fmu and again it was a :bfn:. So the :witch: must be on her way :cry: i'm gutted. The only ray of hope is i may have ovulated a bit later and my :witch: is in fact due on Friday in which case i might be testing too early plus with my 2nd son it took the :witch: been late 2 weeks before i got a :bfp: so there is a little bit of hope fingers crossed.
My dad doesn't use sunscreen either he never has i'm always shouting at him but he learnt his lesson last week when he came back from tenerife with 3rd degree burns on his ankle he now has to go see the nurse every few days to have his dressing changed so hopefully he'll use it in future. How are you today Kelly? and How's everyone else? x

Good morning ladies 7DPO and OMG I am such a sympton spotter :rofl:

I have become so aware of every pull tug or twinge in my body I should be locked in a mental hospital :rofl:

Kelly so sorry to hear about your dad, hope they get it all and he continues to have a good life! Cancer is such a scary diagnosis. My Mom was diagnosised with Pancreatic Cancer last May and after months of chemo and radiation and a stint in ICU for about 28 days she is offically in remission! WooHoo! So it can happen! I am a very firm believer in the power of prayer as well! It can't hurt.

Hey Berniep can't wait til Friday or is it Sunday to see what your test says!

Thanks csunshine! I am very hopeful to despite the lack of affirming cases that it can be beat. It is a very easy cancer to control and get rid of so I am not letting it bring me down to much at this point.

I am ok in general but I swear to god my body feels so off and weird and it has for the last week or 2. If it weren't for the fact that I am not in the tww and haven't even O'd yet I would think I was pregnant. I have been nauseous and tired with heartburn and weird stomach sensations. I thought I was constipated at first but turns out I am just digesting slower so I go further in between. Hopefully it will pass but I feel more pregnant now then I ever have when there was a possibility! How ridiculous is that! Well only 6 more days till O and 2 more till I poas! Yay I am going to get some action!

Hello ladies,
Well we don't have to wait till later on in the week for me to test again cause the nasty witch arrived this aft, i'm gutted and to top it off i was just about to go to work when i realised she was here so i didn't even get chance to feel sorry for myself lol plus and this is more annoying she waited till i used my one and only frer which wasn't cheap why couldn't she have come before the money wasting witch.
Csunshine i think we should all be admitted to a mental hosp during the 2ww lol not long to go now good luck x
Kelly was your last AF normal? how strange it is that you are getting symptoms, not long to go till you can get BDing x

My last cycle was 1.5 days of light bleeding like red flow and then 1 day of spotting. So not unusual for me. I know I am not pregnant my temps have dropped to. I just think it is super weird. I don't symptom either and I'm not in the 2ww so I can't be psyching myself out. WHo knows. I start opks in 2 days.

Sorry to hear the witch got you.

Oh Berniep so sorry that nasty witch doesn't know what stay away means!!!!
I know all about poas and the fact that they aren't cheap! I always go to the DollarTree and buy the cheap ones cause if you poas the witch will arrive. :rofl:

Kelly glad you have such a possitive outlook. You get to start BD'n soon is you DH going to be home for this cycle?

Yes he is home but going through some painful wisdom teeth issue.... he still likes his sex though... god forbid he go without for more then one night :rofl: I have to keep him at bay.

I am working my new job till 10 tonight though so the nookie will have to wait for later tonight!!!! *wink*

:rofl:

Make sure he knows that he needs to be ready for some :sex:so he's not :sleep:

Good luck at your new job Kelly, is it your first night? and i hope hubby's wisdom teeth aren't too bad x
I'm tempted to have a couple of months off, if we conceived in June the baby would be due a week before my eldest son's birthday which is a bit close i would prefer different months to be honest i wouldn't want them both getting less money spent on them just because their birthdays were in the same month and i know that would happen cause i'm hopeless at organising myself lol and then in July i turn 30 and if i'm going to have June off i may as well have July off and celebrate my birthday in style i'm getting old now lol i won't have the energy to go out and get drunk once i have 3 kids lol. This decision making is horrible lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->