2010 Baby

He is doing better, got some antibiotics for him. Sore teeth won't slow is libido down.

The new job is going ok, it's just part time cashier at a grocery store since I am still at the bank but the breaks suck and training is boring, I am on cash tomorrow so it should be ok but then I got so many codes to remember so I won't be good at it until a month or so. I would LOVE a few months off!!!!!!!

:hug: to everyone
Well, I have had a naff few weeks with one thing or another (thought it best just to keep my head down, :witch:arrived today with venegance, 3 days (at least) before she was expected, wtf,
Hope everyone else is good, I have been hovering, just not in a mindset to join in, and now I have forgotten what I should be saying to everyone, sorry :(

Hello Mum2be so sorry that witch has yet to learn her place! June is waiting come on and join us. :hugs:

Hey Kelly and Berniep how are you doing today?

Kelly9 is tired!!! I work at both jobs today so I won't be home till late which means I won't get to see DH for very long as he goes to bed early cause he works early. I am starting to feel like I am putting on weight to which I don't like. I need to stop eating crap and exercise again. WHat a gross day.

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Mum2b sorry you've had a bad few weeks and the witch got you, she got me too yesterday hopefully June is our month x
Kelly don't be working too hard you need your energy for BDing lol x
How are you csunshine? x
Well i've had a busy day was at work till 1.30pm then had to drive for a hour to re-home one of our dogs with a very nice family we didn't want to re-home him but he suffers from separation anxiety and the neighbours complained about him whining when we left him alone which isn't often cause my hubby is almost fully housebound we only go out together to his hosp appts and to his mums on a sunday so i'm annoyed at my neighbours for complaining when it was once sometimes twice a week that we left him for a couple of hours at the most. So it took a hour to get there i stayed a hour to check he settled in and then drove the hour home. I then went to supermarket and spent a fortune lol so i'm chilling now x

Hello Kelly and Berniep.

Kelly I know what you mean by tired, but I only have one job! If I could have stayed in my bed this morning I would have!

Berniep so sorry that you dog didn't work out! Neighbors are the pits sometimes! We have a lady on the corner that has 5 boys and she doesn't watch them close enough. The second youngest who is about 3 maybe 4 has a battery operated four-wheeler and decided that he needed to run over our freshly planted tree! :hissy: I wasn't home thank the lord or she would have gotten an ear full from me.
I always spend a fortune at the grocery store, I hate it and mostly only go when we have bare cupboards. LOL

Me I am ok, tired as all get out, but good. I play softball this evening so I will defo sleep well tonight! :rofl:

I am having a problem waiting this month for some reason, I just want to go out and buy some cheapy tests just so I know. :rofl: Not that it's too early or anything :rofl:

Stay away from the tests csunshine its too early i know its hard i'm usually impatient too i did well waiting till the day i was due this month lol have a good time at soft ball x

Thanks hopefully the wind will not be a factor as I pitch and I hate to in the wind! :hissy:

I know that testing right now would totally deflate my sails so I just make sure not to drive by the dollar store. :rofl:

If we get your bfp this june then we will be due in February I always wanted a love baby. :rofl:

I am tired but training is done tomorrow though only I have a 14 hour work day tomorrow! 9am at the bank till 430 then 430 till 11 at superstore. We spend more on groceries now but now that I work at superstore I get a %10 off card which is nice.

I will try and log on tomorrow night but no promises... I am having a hard time finding time to shower... gonna go jump in really quick once my program is done :rofl: don't want to stink!

Hello ladies,
ooh that is a very long day Kelly i don't envy you at all x
Csunshine how did soft ball go? did the wind behave? yeah i liked the idea of a love baby mine would be beginning of March now which is dangerously close to my son's birthday so i'm still undecided whether to try this month but i'll admit once the witch has gone and it starts to get close to me ovulating i'll be broody as hell and do it anyway lol, good luck not long now x
Mum2b how are you? we are pretty much at same point in our cycles, how many days are your cycles? mine can vary between 25-31 days but normally 28 days x
Hows everyone else? have i missed anyone? x

I a tired after 14 hours so night ttyt! I am getting dh cuddles tonight. Oh had an almost positive opk today to so hoping that means i will O on CD17 this time.

Hello Berniep and Kelly
I just got back here after taking yesterday off. I had such a bad headache and sick to my tummy! I had to go to the er to get medicine. It was a really bad one and that usually only happens when I get my AF. I don't know maybe it was just my body not ready to be pg? LOL I am not looking to have actually caught an egg this month. I just have lots of doubts atm.

Hello ladies,
ooh that is a very long day Kelly i don't envy you at all x
Csunshine how did soft ball go? did the wind behave? yeah i liked the idea of a love baby mine would be beginning of March now which is dangerously close to my son's birthday so i'm still undecided whether to try this month but i'll admit once the witch has gone and it starts to get close to me ovulating i'll be broody as hell and do it anyway lol, good luck not long now x
Mum2b how are you? we are pretty much at same point in our cycles, how many days are your cycles? mine can vary between 25-31 days but normally 28 days x
Hows everyone else? have i missed anyone? x

it seems anywhere between 25-42 days.... :hissy::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Have had a few months of 28 ish and then a 25, I used to have really short cycles so I'm hoping that I don't revert... although may be able to cope if the :witch: doesn't hang about for too long... she's on her way out already?? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

well, on to night no 5 of 6 so on the homeward strech, I feel a bit better and positive now, don't think it'll last for long but have decided that I cannot do much about the s**t surrounding me atm so just have to smile and get on with it (i have found myself rather a good mentor which is helping this attitude today, I give it until monday!)
DH has also managed to get home early most nights this week so I have got a hug too and things are less stressful there atm so we shall see!!!!!!!!
:hugs: Kelly don't make yourself ill x

Ladies I'm off for the weekend so wont be around hope you all have a wonderful one!

I won't make myself ill. I am going to give it a couple of weeks now that I am out of training to see if I like it then decide from there. It does hurt my leg though but I am asking about shorter shifts.

My opk was even darker today but not quite positive. I normally don't get them this dark this early so I should be O'ing on time for the first time in 2 months! I think maybe tomorrow I will get my first positive I should also get a temp drop if it follows the same pattern. I wasn't going to BD till cd 16 but cause of the alomost pos yesterday I gave in and went wild :rofl: tonight we'll skip to save up some good spermies then go at it again tomorrow! :rofl:

Can I join too? If this cycle works, I would be due Feb and a day or so off of DH birthday, he REALLY wants this as a present, so count me in please!!

11 DPO

I bought a new computer so I wouldn't miss out on the chatter! will get back in a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->