2010 Baby

wow csunshine you must really love us to buy another computer!! I am confused by my temps, it shot up again today and ff pegged dotted o date for me as cd13, I have never O any sooner then cd15 though so I think it is just the hot temperatures here plus I haven't gotten a positive opk which I always get and they are very close to positive now I should see one in the next day or so. So I will have to wait to see whats going on. How is everyone else?

I went and bought new shoes for work and the guy gave me the wrong size! Now I Have to go back but it is super far away like over an hour! I am asking for a discount for having to drive back out there.

I do love my bnb friends! I will have to have a look at your chart and see what it has to say.:rofl:they say the only thing that really says you've o'd is a rise in your temp so maybe it's right.

I wou defo ask for a discount and maybe a some other freebies.:rofl:

I got a positive opk today so the lines disappeared I guess my body is a creature of habit. I think the warmer temps in the house can account for the temp increases it's all I can think of. I am not sick but I do admit I have been feeling off this cycle anyway. I should get a positive tomorrow to then O either tomorrow or the day after so I am soon to be in the tww!

Thats great Kelly I am expecting the :witch: by Wednesday at the latest. I know what you mean about your body being out of sorts I don't know what mine is doing this cycle.

Well here's to hoping I get my second positive opk like usual, then wait for the temp increase. It went down a bit today so I think it is gearing up for it's increase it always seems to dip right before for me. Yay for tww soon!

Here's to it! Kelly!!!!

Hey were are you Berniep?

Misses everybody!:cry:

I got a negative opk today! My first one only positive opk. I suspect I ovulated already or will sometime today.Yay!

Hello Ladies,
sorry not been on for a while i've been so tired and done in i still can't shake off whatever was wrong with me when i was off work and now i'm back at work i feel even worse plus i'm fed up of not been pregnant its starting to get me down now, 2 of my friends had baby girls this weekend and i'm really pleased for them but i know it will be so hard when i go to visit them. Anyway enough about me, how are you all?
Good luck Csunshine not long now fingers crossed for you x
How are you Kelly? i see you got your positive opk good luck x
Welcome Sassy and good luck x

Hey berniep! I hope the mood leaves you and you can soon look forward to your next cycle. Yes I got my pos opk only one this month too!!! I got a neg today so I think I O'd today or will. We BD'd yesterday and today and will of course tomorrow just to make sure. I have been keeping my pelvis up afterwards to. I saw my cervix yesterday and it was super open so here's to hoping those spermies get up there and do their business!!! I am working on my paper again tonight and my arm hurts from getting some immunizations, I got my nursing package in and have to make sure I have every needle you can think of plus CPR and a criminal record check so I am making my way through the list. ugh and on to the paper again...

Hello Berniep and Kelly I see you both show up when I have not been on. :rofl:

Berniep so sorry you are feeling like that, I totally understand how you feel. I started to spot again last night so I wont be testing just waiting for her to get me full on.

Kelly sounds like you've been busy. Happy bd'n today and can't wait to see if the eggie and spermie met!

hey ladies

:witch: started last night, 4 days early and today nothing! just the odd bit of browny stuff now and again. confussssssssed.com. got a stomach upset which is making me feel crap. and im feeling so tired and sick :(

I can't wait either!. I am off to the FS in a few minutes. I didn't get a temp rise just another drop so I expect to O today sometime. I hope they do an ultra sound and can tell me for sure.

So sorry witch got you samzi! Keep your head up and get ready for some fun Bd'ing this coming cycle.

Hello ladies,
how did it go at fs Kelly? have you finished your paper? happy BDing x
Csunshine sorry you've started spotting why can't the evil witch stay away from all of us? i hope this is our month x
Samzi are you sure it was the witch yesterday? could it have been implantation? i hope so good luck x
Well not a lot of news for me, been to work, took youngest to football and then went to my sisters for a chat, its only CD8 so nothing exciting happening yet lol i'll prob start using opk's 2moro just in case i ov early and will try to talk hubby into BDing every other day until i get a pos opk.
Hope your all ok x

So Dh and I just got back from my FS apt. It seems that the Dr. that read us his SA results all those months ago didn't know what she was talking about cause DH's sperm is not good. He has motility issues and morphology issues. His motility is a bit below normal but not zero however %90 of his sperm have deformed heads. So we've been referred to the fertility clinic here to which there is at least a 1 year wait to try IUI with sperm washing. It's not impossible for us to conceive but it's not likely. I'm heart broken to think we may never have our baby. He has to go back for a repeat test just to make sure the first wasn't a fluke and I am still being send for all the regular tests just to make sure nothing is wrong with me. :cry:

oh Kelly i'm so sorry :hugs::hug: i know there's nothing i can say to make you feel any better but i just wanted to say i'm here if you ever want to chat x

Had my implant out on 10th May so fingers crossed will know on Friday and so will be nice and fat by christmas :) xx

Oh Kelly lots of :hugs: to you and your dh!

I'm here if you ever want to talk, they did say it could happen on it's own. I know it's not much, but it's something!

:hugs:

Hello ladies,
Welcome le_annek good luck on Friday let us know how you get on x
Kelly how are you today? i'm thinking of you x
Csunshine how are you? x
Samzi any sign of witch yet? x
Well i've been at work all day so no gossip over here lol boring day i'm afraid, take care everyone x

I am a bit better. Told my mom about everything, they didn't know we were ttc. We kept it from a lot of family hoping to surprise them but since that won't happen what does it matter. I have been researching IUI and am eager to get on with it but waiting the year is going to kill me. AT least 12 more cycles of no BFP is depressing. AT least I don't have to symptom spot and such anymore. We will still chart and opk to time sex but won't be holding our breath. DH is officially on a gluten free diet now to I really hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->