2010 Baby

Hello and welcome Diane60f and good luck x

Glad your feeling a bit better today Kelly i really hope everything works out for you x

Hello Berniep I am fine. I am currently at work and nothing to gossip about.

I have started to spot again, not any red yet though so very confused. I don't have any other signs she is on her way either. My temp is down though so I do believe she will arrive soon.

Kelly it is so nice to have your Mom on your side! Mine is my best friend and I tell her everything. HAHAHAHA I tell her more than I tell my dh. :dohh:
Hope all goes well at the next SA appt.

Well I did finally get some good news! I called the fertility clinic and they said there is only a 3 to 6 month wait to get in and that we should be able to start IUI the next cycle after my consultation and bloods works. And IUI is cheap compared to IVF it's only $250.00 a shot plus the cost of fertility drugs like clomid but I was told clomid isn't expensive. Does anyone here take clomid? and if so how much did you pay for what quantity??? I am thinking of starting clomid as soon as I can.

Hey guys,

Sorry havent been around for a while starting to get really sick of these cycles! have been home alone all week waiting for OH to get home so i can jump on him for :sex: !!!

How is everyone else anyone testing in like two 1/2 weeks? hope everyone is getting on ok.

Love and hugs and hope to all :hug:

Kelly glad to hear that you'll get in to the clinic faster than you thought! I don't personally take clomid, but have also heard that it isn't very expensive.

Hello Hope&faith I just tested so sorry wont be until the 2nd of July for me. My birthday. :happydance:

Yeah the wait even at 3 to 6 months bums me out. I dunno I just wish we could go in this month! Arg! Just got my MMR vaccine which you are not suppose to have if you are ttc since it is a live vaccine but pretty sure its not going to matter anyway.

hi ladies.

well i got a faint bfp yesterday and a darker one (only just!) today.

eek. :witch: due today!

Congrats!!!! I hope those lines keep getting darker!!!!

well ive started bleeding a little and have had some clots so its not looking good.

Kelly sorry to hear the bad news about your husband, but I think it's great news to hear that there's nothing wrong with you.. IUI is definitely better than IFV.. also they only said 90%, which is still a strong chance.. with pregnancy percentages, so you're still good!

Samzi, I hope all is okay, you never really know with pregnancies.
As for me I'm back from Japan, it's nice to be home. Posted all my updates at scrubgrub.posterous.com of what we did. My doc called and said bloodwork was no :( but now :witch: while I was in Japan. DH made a comment on Tuesday about how all the Japanese ladies seemed to have kids, but not me...so my Japanese genes mustn't be working right. He was kinda joking, but I lost it.. seriously wanted to throttle him. Felt bad afterwords, and was kinda embarrassed, don't know why he thought it was funny. On the ride back Weds/Thurs the :witch: showed... I was REALLY REALLY hoping. Oh well I'm on cycle day 2/3 now, so here's to another month of symptom spotting with all of you... looks like Csunshine and I am on the same cycle.

Scrubgrub %90 of his sperm are deformed so only %10 are good. Thats not so good but the normal is having %70 deformed and %30 working so it's 2 thirds less. Next SA is july 8th and he is sticking to his diet so fingers crossed those numbers get better. I'm not really stressing out about whether or not I am pregnant this cycle cause I know the chances are super small so it's nice not to stress about that but the waiting for my phone call for an apt is getting to me! I'm gonna crack!

all still fine here. did another frer yday and the line showed up faster and was darker. still seeing how it goes though!

Can I join? My name is Natalie I am 22, getting married in August, and desperatley TTC a 2010 baby I am half way through my tww and really really want to do a hpt!
xx

Hello ladies and yes Scrubgrub it does look like we are on the same cycle. :rofl: Looks to me we will having lots of bd adventures to talk about in the next couple of weeks :rofl:

Kelly keep us updated on your appt so we can support you!

I am just doing the every other day method this cycle, and of course I will be doing opk's too.

Welcome Natalie hope you find it nice here! I know I have!

Still no message on the phone from the fert clinic.

Welcome newbies!

Had a horrid day so going to lay down for a bit. Head hurts and boobs are sore.

Hello ladies,
Sorry i've not been on for a while i've been so stressed and tired and so busy but i'm back now and on CD15 but we've only managed to BD on CD12 so i've probably missed the egg i am going to try to BD tonight and for the next couple of nights though just in case.
Hope and faith i'm not far behind you so we can sit the 2ww out together good luck x
Kelly hopefully your appt will come thru soon and the 3-6 month wait for treatment will fly by, its great that its not too expensive good luck x
Welcome back scubgrub and good luck this cycle x
Welcome Natalie and good luck we are all really nice here so you'll fit in nicely x

And finally CONGRATULATIONS Samzi well done, i hope your ok and the spotting has settled, good luck i hope your little bean sticks x

Well, I got my hormone profiles back, it shows that the depo has really slowed my system, and although my progesterne levels are increasing compared to the last ones taken in November, they are still not high enough for me to be ovulating properly, I am to wait until November, and then if nothing has happened they will recheck hormone levels and refer me on if needed.
Hope everyone else is good
:hug:

Well, I got my hormone profiles back, it shows that the depo has really slowed my system, and although my progesterne levels are increasing compared to the last ones taken in November, they are still not high enough for me to be ovulating properly, I am to wait until November, and then if nothing has happened they will recheck hormone levels and refer me on if needed.
Hope everyone else is good
:hug:

Sorry your results weren't good hun i hope your hormones sort themselves out soon good luck, we are here if your need to talk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->