2010 Baby

Hello Berniep and Kelly

I am just hanging out getting ready to gear up for bd session next week! I think this time I will continue to bd through cd18 to be on the safe side!

Kelly have you heard from the clinic yet?

Berniep what's up these days?

Iwanta sounds like your making progress just not as fast enough for you.

No no news from the clinic yet. Got my blood stolen today for my progesterone tests. DH goes in tomorrow for some blood work. Got to get my first hep B vaccine tonight to.

:rofl:

Blood stolen :rofl: You make it sound so funny!

Do you have to have all these immunizations for your school?

Hope DH doesn't have a fear of needles, they can be so such big babies when it comes to that :rofl:

Yeah they are all for nursing. Since I will be in a high risk job it is a neccessity.

Whew I am tired. Got up at the crack of dawn to borrow a neighbours truck to go get some drywall and plywood for our basement... the crappy thing is we need one more sheet of drywall and still have to transfer everything from the truck to the basement.... sigh my muscles hurt.

:rofl: you haven't mastered the art of getting out of contruction work :rofl:

This is what my dh does for a living so anything I do isn't fast enough or good enough so I just tell him to ask one of his buddies :rofl:

He is always going over and helping his buddies so they can come over and help him!

We are getting ready to remodel our bathroom upstairs and kitchen and I am going to be demolitioning and painting and that is it, other than picking out the cabinets and DISHWASHER!!!! I am not having another baby with out one!

How much further do you have in school to go?

Hello ladies,
How are you all? not much going on with me its CD16 so far we have only BD'd on CD12 and CD15 so i've probably missed the egg but we are going to BD 2nite and 2moro just in case. Its my day off work 2moro thank god cause i'm done in god i can't wait to get pregnant at least then i'll have maternity leave to look forward to lol. Hope your all ok x

Hey Berniep I hope you catch that egg!

I am just starting the 2 year Bachelors program this sept so I won't be done till may 2011. I have to help DH cause he hasn't done a lot of this stuff either and I know more about installing a subfloor cause of my dad then he knows. I don't think he knew what a subfloor was when I first told him what I wanted. Also he can't carry 4x8 sheets of drywall and plywood himself. and unfortunately we're still new in Alberta and don't know a lot of people around... does your DH want to come to canada to give us a hand? :rofl: we couldn't pay him though we're poor!! Saving up for the IUI treatments to come

Hey Berniep glad to see you getting a day off! I wish the weekend would hurry and get here! I wont have a day off other than weekends until July 3th for the 4th :rofl: I to look forward to maternity leave so I can have some planned time off.

Kelli sorry I don't think he can make. He has to stay and finish my bathroom and kitchen and yes we are poor too or else I would pay someone else to come in and do it.:rofl:

Hope all goes well with school and yes I even know what a sub floor is :rofl:

Thank for the thoughts and effort anyway! Dh gave u after two sheets of drywall last night, he gets frustrated when things don't go his way. We're going to try another piece today. I want all the drywall done for friday so we can start the sub floor saturday.

I almost ended up going to the emergency room last night at 2am. I woke up with the most intense sudden pain in my lower abdomen it last for about an hour I was wimpering and crying trying not to wake DH up and just when I was going to get up and see if the urgent care section was still open here it started to subside and I was able to sleep again. My abdomen is still very sore and tender but not as bad. It really scared me I kept thinking maybe I was pregnant and it was ectopic I can't think of anything that would explain that kind of pain. If it comes back I will be heading right to emerg.

Kelly don't mess with an etopic! Those things are bad and you should at least phone the dr or emergency room and see if it would be a good idea to be seen. I don't know maybe your appendix? Hope it's nothing!

I feel for you and the remodeling. :rofl:

I thought about appendix. I am 10 dpo tomorrow so it would be to early for ectopic. Someone mentioned implantation but I think it is unlikely with pain as intense as that. It's ok now so I am going to see how it goes. Might head over to urgent care tonight after work if it doesn't get better or it gets worse.

Keep us updated! It could have been implantation. I was on another thread and that person had bad cramps and bleeding for about 1hr and then nothing since and cm now.:shrug:

I dunno it was bad like I was getting ready to go to emerg, I didn't have any bleeding either.

I am ok now went to urgent care they did preg test negative which I told her it would be since I am 9dpo and with DH's sperm results. They are sending me for an ultrasound to check for cysts etc but say not to worry as I have never had these issues before and that it could be super early bad menstrual cramps.. I am thinking not though. I want it to be implantation but not getting hopes up. No infections or anything unusual. They sent out my blood for a hcg test results will be in tomorrow but I won't be able to see doc till wednesday at the earliest. Besides I don't think you can detect hcp in the blood like a day after implantation is thats what happened... can you?

I'm not sure Kelly but I am so glad you went and got check out!

You never know you could very well be pg! That would mean we would have to :happydance: all over Canada LOL ok so they wouldn't let me in as I don't have my passport and I also have a DUI from years ago, but I would dance for you anyway. :rofl:

Keep us informed!

Glad that you would come and dance with me all over canada. It would be a really big shock and a miracle with DH's sperm results but I am not getting my hopes up I know we have like a 5% chance or something dumb like that every month. Still very lightly crampy but it comes and goes. I met a nurse at the urgent care who went through IUI and we hit it off so now I am going to her place on sunday to gab all about it! Yay new friend!!!!! and i found out clomid is covered out here so only have to pay the 250 a cycle and that is half covered by DH's insurance so it won't be to expensive. I will have to call his benefits people again though... they frustrate me.. this time I kept the direct phone numbers though. I have a passport but it is going to expire in oct so we're getting them in aug DH doesn't have one and mine will be renewed.

How are you Berniep you've been quiet!

Oh Kelly you can never have enough friends and especially someone who has been there before! Hope you learn lots and end up with a life long friend!

I am a travel agent and don't have even have a passport :rofl: I should just go get one, maybe then I could get a FAM trip to someplace really nice!

Berniep where are you? MIA?

Yeah Berniep where did you go... it seems to be only the three of us now and if she left us then there's you and me csunshine... gtg cat it on crack going nuts all over the place!

Mum2be good to see you here. We are dwindling, I haven't seen Kelly today either and Berniep is missing in action. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->