2010 Baby

I am still here had to work. Witch got me today 1 day early so it's now been a whole year!!!!! :cry:

Oh Kelly so sorry she got you! I just wish we would all just get our :bfp:'s and move over to 1st tri! It will happen we just have to have PMA! Now you have to wait until you can bd again! The fun is just begining! I have been just doing the relaxed method :dohh: no I am obsessing about bd'n ever day around my fertile time which is now. So when dh is to tired I seduce him in his sleep :blush: what to do with me?

Hello Ladies sorry i went MIA i'm so stressed lately and never seem to have the energy to come on the internet, but i'm back and i've caught up with the posts i've missed.
Kelly i'm so sorry you've been having a hard time first with your pain and then the witch arriving i'm thinking of you, but it is nice to see you've made a new friend and one with experience thats great news x
Csunshine how are you? busy BDing i see, what is a DUI? hope your ok x
Mum2b how are you? hope your ok x
Its CD22 for me so not long to go the witch is due on tuesday, i don't really feel anything yet except for yesterday and today i've felt sick but there is a bug going round work so its probably just so i'll just have to wait and see. Hope your all ok i'll keep in touch this time at least once a day, in fact its my day off 2moro so you won't get rid of me 2moro lol x

Oh Berniep so nice to see you! Thought you ran away! I could do that on certain days :rofl:

I was in accident about a year ago and I had my prescription medication in my system and the lovely policeman gave me a ticket for driving under the influence. I hope this helps, it's the exact same as drunk driving but with medication. It's not something I am very proud of but it happened and now I have to deal with it.

Csunshine sorry about asking about your DUI, I have points on my licence cause my insurence company cancelled my insurence without informing me so i was pulled over and fined and got points i was mortified and tried to fight the insurence company but there arguement was that i should have noticed they had stopped taking the payment out of my account and as i never look at my statement properly i usually just glance at what little money is in i hadn't noticed, so like you i'm totally not proud i'm so embarrassed but i learnt my lesson i always check my statement for the insurence now x

I hired a lawyer and everything it took a year to come to the end and it still didn't get any better so I should have just done my time and taken the punishment then and I would be finished with it! I now have about 10 months left before it all stops being a part of my life to point it is now. :cry: I can't drive on weekends and after a certain hour.

Well it's good that your time is almost up! My hubby is Royal canadian mounted police and his least fav is DUI but I think with alcohol it is much worse. Did you know the meds had that affect on you?

BERNIEP welcome back! We missed you, it seems to be just the three of us lately.

Being a year in now sucks big time but I think not wondering if I am preggers made AF come one day sooner. I wasn't as stressed out wondering I kind of figured it would come cause it's unlikely we'll conceive naturally so I guess knowing does have it's positives. Still waiting for my appointment at the clinic in the mean time heading down to do the second coat of putty on the walls and I found an awesome deal on wood laminate so looks like we'll be finishing the basement %100!!!!!!! I am super excited!

I knew they would make me drowsy, but they didn't usually take effect for some time and by the time the cops arrived I was extremely drowsy and that's what they saw. I have accepted the blame and now I am just waiting to hear back from my lawyer.

So glad you get to finish the basement YEAH can't wait for my new kitchen and bathroom!

That sucks Csunshine,
I have been prescribed stuff for anxiety, dr didn't say not to drive, but it is quite clearly stated on the packaging not to if feel any side effects and one of DH's colleagues has warned me to be careful. It sucks cos they are s'posed to help me regain a normal life, but I don't know if I can carry on driving as usual...
I guess that bit answers ur question Berniep, hope things have settled down a bit xx

Thanks Mum2be you need to be so careful when taking medication as it can impair your driving. Try taking them in the evening before bed so they don't have that effect on you. I used to take an aniexty med as well. I also get horrible migraines that just knock me out of commision for days at a time, usually right before my period. They have gotten worse since my mmc back in Mar. I don't get them when I am pregnant so that was a huge bonus. I just don't drive for 24hrs after I get my treatment when I have a migraine. I take a cab most of the time afterwards. I also went to counseling for my aniexty and that has seemed to help a lot. Hope it gets better for you Mum2be

Kelly how are you today? Hope good. Has the :witch: left yet?

Berniep how's your day going hope your having a better day than the last few!

Looks like she is leaving, only minimal spotting today on cd3!!! Yay for a short witch! I hope the lawyers are nice to you. I also see a therapist for anxiety, we tackled the fertility issue tuesday it was a mess I was crying and upset. I want my phone call!!!!! My MIL warned me to watch out for migraines when I become pregnant, she said people who have had car sickness as a kid are more susceptible to them during pregnancy and I puked everytime I went in a car till I was 10 or 11!!!!!

Hello ladies,
It was day off today so not done a lot been food shopping and to the rubbish tip how exciting lol.
How are you all? mum2b sorry your also having a hard time i hope things get better soon we are here if you want to chat x
Csunshine how are you? hope your ok x
Kelly hope the witch isn't too bad, how are you? x
Well i think she will be visiting me this month i always get tmi sorry dry down there a few days before she shows and i'm so dry today its painful i just sat in the bath for a good hour trying to ease it do any of you get this? sorry to be personnal x

Kelly you posted while i was typing lol glad to see the witch is been kind, i suffer terrible travel sickness have done since been a kid and i didn't suffer from migraines while pregnant and i do get them from time to time so there's hope for you yet x

The only time I remember get car sick was when I had a migraine and drank tomato juice. OMG horrible to throw that up :dohh: sorry tmi

Hey Berniep I am doing good today just a little sore from softball last night. I played a position I don't usually play and used those other muscles. :rofl:

Glad your having a good day off. How was food shopping for you? :rofl: I hate to food shop it's always so crowded so we like to go early Sunday morning.

Mum2be how are you today?

Food shopping was expensive as usual lol i hate doing it but it has to be done, i hope your aching muscles aren't stopping you BDing lol x

:rofl:

We didn't have the energy to bd last night, but I will defo get a session in tonight right up to cd 18 just to be safe. DH needed a break as he was barely coheirent when I took advantage of him Tuesday night :rofl:

He will be up for summer lovin tonight!

I guess our shopping bill for a week is about $70 and that doesn't include the steak dh buys Friday night when he gets off work to grill. That is just the necessities. I hate that we spend that much on food. He packs his lunch and I usually eat leftovers from dinner the night before. LOL

Our food bill is normally about 250 a month, it;s higher in the summer cause of the extra steak. I am a BBQ fiend! I won't let chris near anything we BBQ cause he gets distracted and burns everything! hahaha. Witch is down to spotting today I am getting :sex: It's been like 5 days cause of his shifts I can't wait!!!!!

Oh csunshine we bought our floor for the basement today we were going to wait cause we knew it would be like 500 dollars but we ended up getting an amazing deal! We got 256 square feet of flooring and underlay for $228 CAD obviously! It would have been originally 560 bucks! It was super cheap cause they couldn't get in the kind of wood laminate we bought anymore so it was like 60 percent off! So our basement will be done %100 in the next 2 weeks! I am super excited! I will take pics, do you guys have facebook? send me a PM with your email addresses and you will be able to see what we're doing when it's done, we'll have before and after pics up!

Oh and I have my CD3 bloods tomorrow... AF came a day early so they will be done on CD4... is this a problem do you think?

CD 16 for me and no crosshairs on FF :hissy:

My DH was so exhausted that we didn't dtd last night. He is much younger than me but he works a lot harder than I do. He works contruction and we had rain and he worked in the mud all day yesterday and the day before. He is enjoying a day off today. I am hoping he starts this side job so he'll stay out of my stuff at home :rofl: He is such a tinkerer.

I grilled two kinds of ribs last Sunday cause dh has burned them more than once, I don't touch the steaks though he has that down to a science :rofl: We do grill a lot of chicken too.

Kelly I will PM you with my email so you can add me on Facebook I would love to see pics and then you can see all the pics of my wedding. :rofl: just to bore you.

Berniep how are you today hope your having a lovely day. Did you go back to work today?

Kelly I have no idea about the blood work hope it works out for you!

Hello ladies,
How are you today? you are confusing me when talking about the cost of things i don't know what my pound is against your dollar lol how easy is it to find friends you don't have a clue what they look like on facebook? mine is easy cause i have my maiden name in the middle of my ful name i'll pm you both the details. Well 2nite we are going to my little boys first football award evening he's only 4 and getting his first trophy he's so excited lol x

Oh Berniep what a lovely evening planned! I just love how the little ones get so excited about sports.

I sent you both my email so you can find me on Facebook as well mine is pretty easy to find as well I have my maiden name in the middle as well.

Hope you both have a great night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->