2010 Baby

Ok I added both of you just remember no baby talk on the facebook page most of our people don't know we're even trying! Oh and csunshine we only have old pics up now in one of the albums but no new ones yet... I will post them in the next week or 2 once we get things done!

Oh Berniep I work at a bank so if I were to buy one pound it would cost me about 1.89 dollars canadian so 228 dollars canadian is about 120 pounds. And for you Csunshine it's about a 30 dollar difference so around 200 US. hahahaha I do learn stuff! Off to get the fun tools!

Ohh Kelly I will get to fb this morning and see your pics. I have my wed pics so you can see my wonderful day. I need to add more soon.

Thanks for the enchange rate lesson. LOL

you are most welcome! I hope to soon forget about the stupid exchange rate! I haven't snooped through your pages yet! lol I have been to busy in the basement... we got all the joists down yesterday and are doing the styrofoam insulation and plywood today to finish off the subfloor then it looks like I'll be taking a break as I need to study lots for my exam on wednesday!

Hello ladies,
Have you been studying Kelly? and thank you from me too on your exchange rate lesson lol although i must say all it has taught me is over here in England our food must cost a lot more i think if i've worked it out correctly i spend about 2-3 times more on food a month than you 2 i'm not impressed lol. Has the witch left you now? hopefully she'll stay away for the next 9 months now x
How are you Csunshine? have you had a good day? busy BDing? x
Both your wedding pics are lovely, my wedding was 10 years ago so my dress looks really old fashioned compared to both of your lol x
Well i've had a crap day at work and a arguement with the bank and i'm very grumpy so i think the witch is on her way i just hope she comes on time cause she does seem to have a tendancy to come late just to mess with my mind. Well i'm off for a long bath and a early night so speak to you both 2moro x

Yes welcome! We need some new people!
Witch has been gone for 2 days, my cycles have only been 3 days lately. We'll be :sex: soon but I just found out I will O right before he goes for his next SA so we might not be able to have sex on O day. Ah well. I want a good SA so it's worth it!

hey all, and wecome Rumpskin!
thanks for being so nice!! It's nice to be reminded sometimes that people do care.
My parents arrived at short notice again this weekend as dad was bored at home and I think mum thought I needed looking after!! So have spent most of it catering and entertaining them, although entertaining dad means giving him a list of DIY to do so got some jobs done that needed doing. Everyone descended last night, which was a bit stressful as really needed my own space, and ended up inconsolable at the prospect of my brother and his housemate campng in out back garden... (probably best not to ask further!!). Am not sure if the meds I have been put on are really doing the right job, although I have slept better the last few night which is what I asked for, but I'm not liking the side effects, I may try a few days without and see how I feel. I think I'ld do better if I was actually able to arrange counselling, but there are 6 week waiting lists (thats the shortest), I think I need something a bit sooner as I can't really go back to work until I have started that...
It's funny, parents have done my head in all weekend, but now they have gone I really am at a loose end...

Oh mum2bewaiting, are you having anxiety or stress? Or is it something else? I have just started counselling for anxiety I have only had 2 sessions about 1 every 3 weeks. I hope you feel better.

Thanks Kelly, both I think... its just really frustrating that I know I need counselling, but there are long waiting lists, which is ultimately only going to delay my return to work... I s'pose they say that everything happens for a reason, maybe, just maybe, it is a good thing atm that I'm still not ovulating...

Hey Kelly and Berniep and Mum2be glad to see you on here.

Welcome Rumps the more the merrier!

Kelly hope the studing goes well!

Bernie hope you didn't call Kelly at the bank that would have made me :rofl: I don't think Kelly would have been so mean though!

Mum2be hope you get your appointment soon. I know it helped me tremendously! :hugs: It does get better promise!

I don't know about that csunshine! I might have been mean! :rofl: not to berniep though. I hate stupid people and when I get stupid people at the bank I get a little frustrated and short tempered hahaha. It just goes to show how much I hate my job. I have been studying a bit not a whole lot but that is changing, my notes have been made so now I am just reading and rereading and hoping that it sinks in. I don't write till 5pm wednesday and I have wednesday off so I have all day to freak out about it!

Mum2bewaiting I understand how you feel, I had a lot of stress caused from the manager at the bank I work at and ended up taking 2 weeks paid leave for stress. Now I am counting down the time till I quit. 1 month 3 weeks!!!!

Oh Kelly just checked out your photos and OMG you are beautiful bride! Is the suit your dh wearing a canadian mounty one?

Bernie just checked yours out too they are awesome I just love your hair!

not much here, I have managed to find a counsellor that can fit me in on Thursday, which is a big relief. Although that is also the day we head of on holiday... I guess it could go either way but I figure that the first session will be more about her getting to know my current situation and me getting to know her... so I am hoping that the hardcore stuff will be left alone for this session... Bless him, DH offered to come with me, he has been so good through all this... :)
I haven't been up to much really, just trying to get sorted before going away... cue the washing!!

Hello ladies and welcome Rumpskin,
Kelly how are you? how long do you have to not have sex for before your hubby's sa tests? can you squeeze a few sessions in? good luck on Wednesday at least you've got your revision wrote down in a way you just need to keep re-reading it you'll be fine x
Mum2b hope your ok, good luck on Thursday with the councellor and have a nice holiday where are you going? do your parents live far? take care x
Csunshine i'm glad i didn't call Kelly at the bank if she gets short tempered i have enough problems with short tempered bank workers at the moment lol no offence Kelly your my favorite bank worker lol Thanks for the hair comment its still pretty much the same but i'm afraid i look older in the face now that pic was about 4 years ago lol doesn't Kelly's hubby look handsome in his uniform? my hubby wore his airforce uniform for our wedding i was so proud he looked gorgeous i love a man in uniform lol x
Well as for me its D-day today the evil witch is due, no sign yet but she can occasionally be a few days late so i'm not getting my hopes up plus i'm getting the start of cramps i think i may just be imagining this though i'm obcessed but for a change i haven't peed on one stick yet i can't believe how well i'm doing you should all be proud! Have a good day everyone, i'm off to work soon but i'll be back on 2nite x

Good morning ladies well maybe afternoon for you Berniep and Mum2b!

Had a short night I feel so tired today.

Mum2b so glad you found a counselor! Maybe the work will start Thursday to get you back to feeling better! YEAH!

Kelly and Bernie how are you today? Bernie hope the nasty witch stays away!

I have slightly tender bb's and sticky cm so don't know what's going on. I get to play softball all weekend out of state so that should be fun. Have to call dd friend and see if she can stay over there this weekend as I wont be home and dh is working.

We are off to Dorset Berniep, stopping at my parents en route, they live in Tewkesbury, which is quite a handy stop off when we go down to that side of the country, I just hope that I'm in a fit state to drive thou, as DH doesn't. We have managed to coincide our journey down with Glastonbury, so am rather glad we won't have much further to go as i think traffic will be horrendous, and that's only on the M1. Hopefully the weather will be a bit more manageable, it is really warm and close again today, fingers crossed for another storm!!!

It looks as if my cycle has gone to pot again... :witch: should be here anytime but as yet no sign (although I have got a huge spot brewing on my left cheek... hhmmm).

That'll be a nice break mum2b i hope you are ok to drive and the journey isn't too bad x
Well the witch got me! i'm gutted so much so that i had a good cry and then got so grumpy i ended up picking a arguement with my hubby so not having a good day at all. Hope you are all having a better day than me x

:hugs: Berniep hope your better now. I know what you mean about being grumpy and picking at you dh. They have to love us to put up with all out mood swings :rofl: By the way forgot to tell you love your family very handsome!

I still haven't checked out your guys pics yet... to busy studying. Yes my hubby is a mountie!

My CD3 tests came back great, fsh is a 6 and estradiol is 150, dr is happy. Got my exam tomorrow and HSG on friday. Called in sick to work today cause I had cramps and wasn't feeling great. Also I got to register for almost all of my nursing courses!

Mum2be glad they can fit you in! When I went for the first time it was a get to know me kind of chat the second one was digging deeper and I ended up crying etc. haha. So they get to work on you relatively soon. But your first should be ok.

Hey bernie! How are you? Hopefully DH will forgive you for picking a fight.

Great news!!!!!! My garden is starting to grow! My bleeding hearts are coming up and my lillies are growing and my other lillies are growing now to! I am so excited, it is my first time gardening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->