2010 Baby

Good Morning Ladies!

I am having a good week! I was just told by my lawyer that I have been released to go out of state this weekend for softball! I am so excited this year is going to be really long!

I had a major temp rise this morning I think my body has adjusted to our central air being on and I have yet to get my monthly migraine so fxd!

How are all of you ladies? Kelly, Berniep and Mum2be and Rumpskins? It's very quiet on here these days.

Kelly hope your cramps simmer down!

I know wot u mean Kelly, I'm not liking the thought of leaving my fruit and veg plot for fear of the carnage when I return after 10 days!!! I think I am almost certainly gonna miss my first rose flower and ripe strawberry :cry:

Hope u are feeling better today Berniep :hugs:

That's good that u are able to go to ur game aswell Csunshine x

Hello ladies,
How are you all today? i'm feeling a lot more positive today i'm back on track and ready to start BDing as soon as the witch leaves.
Mum2b good look with your appt 2moro and have a good holiday x
Kelly hope your cramps are ok, how's the revising going? good luck 2moro x
Csunshine thats great that you can go to your softball this weekend, how are you? x
How are you Rumpskin? x
Well i'm off to my sister's so won't be back on till 2moro but its my day off so i might get on during the day, speak to you all 2moro x

I am ok... so don't want to study but exam is in T-minus 5 hours! Eek! I was having some problems getting into 2 courses I need for my nursing degree cause they were full so I spent a lot of this morning on the phone and the nursing department is going to get it all sorted and register me in the courses on behalf of me so they should be on my syllabus in the next 2 weeks. Whew, so I don't have to worry about it. Although my tuition for the first year sept to april is like $7000!!!! which is about 13,230.00 pounds and $8050.00 USD!!! EEk! It will be worth it in the end when I am making lots of money when I graduate.. maybe I'll come visit ya'll and impose my self on you! hahahaha only if you want me though. Anyway must STUDY! To many distractions including DH! I'll pop on later tonight to let you know how it goes. Oh hey Csunshine if you ever wanna blab or need someone to talk to my phone plan covers the states so I can call all I want! hahaha. Have fun at your softball game and mum2be good luck with your apt and enjoy your holiday!!!!

Berniep I am great! Having a good day! Glad to hear yours is better. I will pop on tomorrow and see how your getting along.

Kelly I would love to chat and maybe someday we will be able to meet. We are probably the closest chat buddies on here except the ones who put their friends up to signing up. LOL I will pm you with my cell #.

Mum2be this will be a positive experience for you embrace it. Have a lovely holiday.

Hello ladies,
Kelly how did your exam go? thats great news about you getting on all the courses you need to although the cost is not so great do you get any help with the cost from your government? over here nurse/midwifery courses are funded by our NHS and we also have student loans that you can apply for to help with cost of living and buying books etc plus student nurses/midwives get a bursary while doing the course. When your earning loads you are more than welcome to come and visit us over here, mum2b is not too far away from me so you could see 2 of us in one visit well worth it lol x
Csunshine glad your having a good few days where are you going for your softball match? good luck x
Mum2b hope you appt went ok and you have a good holiday x
Well not much going on with me today its my day off and i'm still not dressed lol the only thing i plan to do today is pick the kids up from school and maybe make tea if i really have to lol the weather here isn't as warm as it has been but still warm enough to go out in just a t-shirt and something on the bottom half of course lol, well i'll go for now take care everyone and have a good day x

Good day ladies! I am having a great day again if only they hold out! I sold 3 plane tickets today and so very happy.

DD is out with a friend for the day how wonderful of them to just hang out together so I don't have to go home for lunch maybe I can do something for me. :rofl: maybe go for a walk.

I am on CD22 and my @@'s are bigger than I remember and that's hard as they are already big! I have had cramps on and off for the last two days and creamy cm so don't know what's going on.

Kelly how did the test go? TELL ME the suspense is killing me!

Berniep hope your enjoying your day off! Would be nice to sit in my pj's til noon. :rofl:

Mum2b hope you have a good session and a lovely holiday.

Rumpskins how are you doing today?

I thought I told you guys already! Lol the exam went very well I know I for sure passed but I think I did pretty well. There was only one question that I will more then likley not do as well on so I am happy overall. I am sore from painting in the basement and am heading off to do another coat now while DH can help me then it's off to work for a couple of hours! Be back tonight!

bernie no they do not off to pay parts of it, you can get a student loan if you don't make enough money which I am applying for but DH might make to much. They also help out money wise if you happen to have kids during your degree and still want ot finish without taking a year off. They will also let you have your maternity leave and save your spot in school. Fingers crossed to getting a student loan!

Hello ladies,
how are you all?
Kelly i'm glad your exam went well, thats good about maternity leave and them holding your place, hopefully you'll get a student loan x
Csunshine thats great about the 3 plane tickets are they going anywhere nice? i used to want to be a travel agent i even did my work experience from school in one but i never followed it up when i left school and its a bit late now lol x
Hope your all having a good day, i eventually got dressed and went to see my sister before i picked the kids up, we then had a picnic for tea seen as the weather is nice and my sisters friend brought her 4 week old baby over i've seen her twice now and both times have made me more broody i so so so want a baby asap. Well i'll be back on 2moro take care x

Ok so I totally understand being moody about seeing the baby :hissy: I want one too!!! I so want to join that club!!!!! I went and got the test so hopefully I'm not jumping the gun. I love being a travel agent, but I must do more traveling soon! Maybe across the pond to visit my UK buddies :rofl: It's only over $1000 just to fly and that's not including hotel or food. I won't be by for tea anytime soon.:rofl:

I have been very busy today and you name it went wrong with my computer :hissy: it's better now though. Hope the kids had a good day at school.

The antibiotics the FS gave me for the HSG test made my puke today, they didn't tell me to take them with food and water so I took them on an empty stomach and now I feel like crap. I haven't puked in so long! I am not going to work tonight either which I guess it a bonus.

Do you get discounts being a travel agent?

Kelly so sorry your not feeling well! What else did the SA tell or give you to take?

I have flown to Vegas for dirt cheap! WooHoo! That's were I spent my bachelorette party! Me and my best friend flew in for $90 each. I get pretty good deals at hotels too. I did however get bumped two years ago coming back from Texas and my Mom's and had to stay the night in Denver. Thank goodness one of my friends lives there and dd and I stayed with her and her family. I have bought all my tickets since then. I do have chances to go on FAM trips but Ihave to pay for those and I need to get my passport to do so.

Ok I am headed off work and probably wont get back tonight as wiped out. I bought my test and will be doing it with fmu tomorrow. FXD

Hello ladies,
How are you all? sorry your not very well kelly after your tablets, hope your feeling better soon x
How are you csunshine? have you been practicing for softball? when do you go? x
How is everyone else? not much news for me today, been to work and now i'm at my sisters watching tv with her while both our kids are playing upstairs its nice to have peace and quiet lol, isn't that a shame about Michael Jackson? his poor family especially his kids, Well enjoy the rest of your day x

Hey ladies good here just getting ready to go out of town to a softball tourney tonight! I am so excited :wohoo:

So glad Bernie that your enjoying some peace. LOL I wish my family lived a little closer.

Kelly how are you today? I guess everybody is busy cause it hasn't been very chatty on here lately. I will be gone this weekend so will come back on Monday and catch up.

How is everybody else?

I had my HSG today, good news is my tubes are perfect and clear! The bad horrible torturous news is that if Effing hurt! We're talking about the absolute worst pain I have ever had in my entire life like worse then when I broke bones and had surgery on my knee combined! Apparently I have a sensitive cervix. It was so bad I almost passed out and was hyperventilating pretty bad. I had even taken extra strength advil and tylenol! All I have to say is thank god I never have to do that again although now I am a little afraid for IUI since they have to put a similar tool up in the cervix. At least there is no ballon or I hope there isn't for IUI as that part hurt the most! I still have lingering cramps but nothing to bad anymore.

Hello ladies,
Kelly ooh i feel for you with the pain you went thru at least its over now and you got some good news i hope its not as bad when you have your iui, hope your feeling better now x
Csunshine i hope your having a good weekend and hopefully you won, speak to you on Monday x
Hows everyone else? I swapped shifts with someone at work cause she's going out 2nite so instead of working today i'm working 2moro so it was great having today off but now i have to go to work 2moro not so great lol, the witch has just about left just had spotting the past couple of days she was really light this month normally she is heavy for a about 4 days then spotting. Well i'm off for now speak to you all soon x

Glad the witch is almost gone bernie! You can get onto the next cycle. I think I am going to attempt :sex: tonight, I don't feel crampy or tender anymore but I had some nightmares about that clamp they used on me! It still makes me cramp a little when I think of it.

Csunshine we miss you! Mum2be you as well! Hope your holidays are going well.

Hello ladies or should i say Kelly lol, How are you? i know where Rumpskin has gone i've just been looking in announcements and she's in there so if your reading this Rumpskin congratulations once again x
How are you Kelly? glad the cramping has just about gone happy BDing x
Have you had a good trip Csunshine? x
Not much going on with me been to work then to mils for tea nothing exciting lol, hope you've all had a good weekend x

Weekend is going well berniep! We're getting ready to lay our floor down after some lunch. I am god to go but hubby needs food. We think it is going to be a bit of a challenge so food will make him less grumpy! Ugh I so don't want to go to work tomorrow.... it's going to be busy at the bank, property taxes are due tuesday!

Csunshine hope your tourney is going well! I posted some pics of the room we've been working on for you on facebook... I am going to post more today or tomorrow... the colour of red on the wall is much darker now that there are more coats on so it's not exactly what it looks like now. I'll keep you up to date when I post more!

yep i have everthing crossed that i'll be a 2010 mum!!

good luck to you all :dust:

anyone looking a buddy leave me a msg?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"