2010 Baby

Where oh where are you berniep and csunshine... I am lost without you!

OMG I am going nuts here... csunshine there are now pics of our newly laid wood floor! I love my hubby!

Sigh.... sad that you guys aren't back yet! I got some :sex: last night, still waiting for a big temp rise though... will do an opk .... now!

Hello Kelly i'm back! sorry i abandoned you i won't do it again. How are you? i see your in the 2ww good luck i hope this is your month we've been busy Bding i'm on CD12 or 13 can't quite remember need to go back thru my posts to see when the witch arrived its handy that i put it on here when she came its like a diary lol. Hello makeithappen hope to chat to you on here and good luck with your babymaking mission x

Yay berniep!!!!!!! SO happy you are back... now we just need csunshine to! I was so lost without you guys. And yup I am in the 2ww 2 dpo, I actually O'd on time for the first time in 4 months! I am super excited to only have a 31 day cycle... although I haven't had much time obsessing this month with the home renos I just sanded the stairs and walls in the stairway.. I am so knackered it's not even funny... still got to paint trim tonight though.... it will never end. I am almost ready to paint the stairwell though, thats exciting!

Hello Kelly,
Hopefully cause your mind has been on other things this will be your month fingers crossed, thats good that your house is coming along i know your tired now but it'll be worth it in the end, have you got photos of your house on facebook? well not much going on with me today been at work i worked both days this weekend but i now get both days off next weekend i can't wait. Well my shoulders are peeling today i got sunburnt by accident at the kids sports day on Monday so i've learnt a lesson always wear sunscreen even if its cloudy i was caught out last week lol.
Well i'll go for now hope your ok x

Yes there are pics I posted a new album called updates house pics. There will be more to come as we're still not quite done that room... got the pillar to fix a little and the baseboards left. I am now working on the stairwell cause DH wants a break from the other room and I don't need him for the stairwell... I think I am going to primer it today. I have to go out and buy the paint for it though so I can maybe paint tomorrow... we'll see. It's nice to know I am almost done! But after the stairwell I want to paint out kitchen, it's going to be hard cause I will have to tape all the cupboards etc.

Yay berniep!!!!!!! SO happy you are back... now we just need csunshine to! I was so lost without you guys. And yup I am in the 2ww 2 dpo, I actually O'd on time for the first time in 4 months! I am super excited to only have a 31 day cycle... although I haven't had much time obsessing this month with the home renos I just sanded the stairs and walls in the stairway.. I am so knackered it's not even funny... still got to paint trim tonight though.... it will never end. I am almost ready to paint the stairwell though, thats exciting!

U forgot about me Kelly!!!
Well i'm back...we've had a lovely holiday, Dorset proved too hot for the dog so he went back to my parents for a week of intense training instead, he now no longer sleeps in the bedroom (which should help the whole babymaking process) :rofl:
Just a week of good weather, food, company, scenary and time spent chilling!!
Counselling went well last week and have another session booked for tomorrow along with the drs. Occupational health though is being an arse and appt with them is not until the 29th July, which I mean think that I won't be going back until than unless i can get a sooner appt... so that is the task for tomorrow... back to the grind....
On the positive thou, as soon as we arrived at my parents so did the :witch:, another 29 day cycle which can only be a good thing
Sounds as though things have been fairly quiet on here, when do u get ur exam results Kelly?
How did the softball go Csunshine?
Am glad the weather here was good too Berniep, I've got burnt this year too, generally I'm really careful... hhmmm :blush:
Thanks to u all for ur support and kind words, it really does mean a lot :hugs::hugs:

OMG I AM SOOOOO SORRY MUM2BE!!!!!!! :rofl: I forgot you were on holidays! I missed you to though very much! Glad to hear your apts went well. I have my next apt on tuesday.

It has been quiet I was abandoned for quite some time! I have been plugging along with the house renos, I am happy to say that they are coming along great and there isn't a whole lot of huge things left to do. I am priming the stairwell tonight I think, then maybe painting the colours tomorrow. I will be happy when it is done, the in laws are coming down to visit in just over a month and it has to be done by then so there is an end in sight! Then I have to scrub my house clean!!!!!!

Hello ladies,
I thought i'd pop on quickly before work i hate mondays i get most of the day to do as i please but then i have to go to work boo hoo lol.
Glad to see you back mum2b and i'm glad you had a good holiday, ur dog sounds like mine i'm just trying to train her to sleep out of the bedroom so far i've got her to the other side of the bedroom door on our landing but i eventually want her downstairs as she's a massive greyhound and we only have a small landing so we have to climb over her if we need to get up thru the night lol. I'm glad your first appt went well i can't believe you've to wait till the end of july for your oc health appt do the nhs pay ok sick pay or are you on statatory? good look with the appt you have today hope it goes well x
Kelly i'll look at your photos on facebook 2nite i bet you can't wait till its done i admire you for taking on such a big job well done, how are you today? x
Hope your ok Csunshine x
Well not much to report for me today i have a boring life lol so i'll go for now i'll try to get back on after work x

I am sure your life is not boring.... hmm what ti make for dinner tonight.. I would love some steak but we don't have any.

Yes it has been a big job but worth it in the end. In another week I will have pictures of the stairwell to since it will be pretty much done. I wanted to get the painting done right away for dh would do the baseboards with my on wednesday. We'll have to see how it goes. I should be able to do the second coat tomorrow after work before he goes to work. 4dpo for me, feel the same though I usually don't symptom spot. I find it pointless with our chances.

Berniep, Mum and dad started as they meant to go on, and confined him to the utility room, I think he was a bit stunned that night but not made a peep, and then last night he stayed in the living room, again a bit stunned but otherwise not a sound..woohoo!!!!
I have had a productive day, 3 appointments, and occupational health apointment moved forward by 5 whole days!! fortunately i do get full pay for 6 months, and then i can get half pay topped up by another scheme as work has caused my sickness... I will pm u both for facebook as am now intrigued...

I am back and sorry that I just dissappeared. My Mom passed away last Monday morning and my mind hasn't been very good lately. I just walk around in a fog.

I will get to fb this evening and check out your new pics Kelly.

Thank you both for the encouraging words!

Mum2be sounds like your doing better this week!

AF is on her way out so not long before we can bd! I truly believe my Mom went on early to pick out the special baby just for us. LOL ok maybe not the perfect one but the one that is the most special!

awww I bet she did to! Hugs!

Super glad to have you back again! We're a family of four once more.... (note mum2be that I didn't forget you! :rofl: )

We are all back YEAH!!!

CD 6 just gearing up to start bd'n this week. DH was informed that he must preform everyother day. :rofl: I am very sad that I am not pg at this time. He will do his job and hopefully we will get the results that are intended!

How are all you lovely ladies doing? I didn't get a chance to go out on fb for long last night I was very tired. I will try to get to it today.

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Thats good that you get full pay mum2b make the most of it you've given a lot to our health service and you will do again so try to relax and get better before you go back to work. I hope your appts went well x
Csunshine it is so nice to see you back, once again i am so sorry about your mum i really hope she sends you a beautiful baby soon x
Kelly how's the house coming along? only 10 more days for you to go at least doing the house up will help to take your mind off symptom spotting if that is possible lol x
Well not much going on with me i think i've probably ovulated although not 100% sure as i don't use opk's or temp take so i'm going to BD for a few more days just in case, well once i've done my shift at work 2moro i get a whole day off after 6 days in a row and i can't wait a lie in at last and then i go back to work for a day and i get 2 days off even better 2 lie ins lol, well i'll go for now i'm off to look for mum2b on fb x

things are ok here, as was ssaying to Berniep the policies at work seem to count for sweet fa which is making life interesting... it seems that my manager thinks if she sweep me under the carpet I'll go away, infact the level of support I'm getting from my direct managers is crap, in fact if I was that way out I think they would hand me the gun!!!
I invited myself round to a friends for afternoon tea this afternoon and think that I have invited myself for lunch on thursday with someone else... Berniep... if ur ever at a loose end feel free!!!
Oh well, best go and find something else to do...it is nice that we are all back :)
Hope everyone else is ok xx

I am good. Had my therapist meeting today, went well. Got off work early to cause of it! The house is coming along I hope to have more pics in the next week. Berniep when you mentioned I Had 10 days I was like 10 days till what? I kept thinking I have 34 more days left at work and 35 till the in laws come but why the 10? Then I realized till the witch shows! hahahaha Thats HOW busy I have been!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->