2010 Baby

oooo... reading that has made me grateful for the 6 months full pay we get. If u have more than 3 episodes of sick in 6 months then u are supposed to have a review and action plan to try and improve....

All is good here, bernie... got ur message but was out so hope u feel better soon and will arrange something for then

Well, fairly quiet day, DH has done the washing today... well he has taken AL for no useful purpose... and I went to meet a friend to take the dogs walking... my hound got shagged senseless and just sat and took it with a great big grin on his face... they were both boy hounds... but he did get his turn later on, he is now pooped and sleeping, where he has been for the last 3 hours!!

I was gonnan make a banana cake tonight but as the only plans for tomorrow seem to be visiting the elderly FIL I think will do that tomorrow as Berniep has bailed on me ( I hope she didn't get cold feet, I am nice honestly :)

Well, that's all for today...
Hope everyone else is good xx

I am still here reading the posts mum2b lol i am gutted i can't meet you but i am feeling worse by the minute and i didn't want to let you down in the morning but we will meet soon i was looking forward to it, hope your ok x
Csunshine no we don't accure sick days we are allowed 4 occasions in a rolling 12 months and then its a written warning we had a meeting on it the other week cause we've had a lot off recently what annoys me is 2 of my absences were for my kids i can hardly help them and over here if you have a child under 5 you are entitled to a certain amount of time unpaid off for anything to do with them and my youngest is 4 and both times he was ill so i'm going to mention that if they pull me.
Well enough moaning from me loli don't moan all the time don't be put off mum2b i'll be moan free when we meet lol
By the way Kelly i've looked at your most recent pics its coming along nicely well done x

thanks! I am gearing up to do the second coat in the kitchen when I am done posting. Stomach is still crampy but my head feels like its got cotton in it, I am weird a light headed. I might be coming down with something. Temps dipped today so expecting witch in the next couple of days. Glad you have all sorts of PMA csunshine... still waiting for DH's SA results, she didn't call yet so maybe tomorrow? We got someone coming to check out the apartment tomorrow to, hopefully he takes it, he's been living out of his car I guess so fingers crossed. Also got my exam mark back, did ok but honestly thought I deserved a better mark so I am going to request a copy of the marked exam to see where I lost my points. I passed and did well over all though so glad that is over and done with now.

Hi Kelly,
did he take the apartment? well done on your exam x

Ok still have loads of PMA but my temp didn't go anywhere and by that I mean it stayed the same as yesterday. :shrug: I will just wait til tomorrow.

Kelly way to go on the exam!! Do they give you a copy to study after you have taken it?

How are you feeling Berniep hope it wasn't the flu!

Hello,
Well i phoned the docs for a telephone consultation and was told someone would ring me back about 10am so i went back to bed as i'd hardly slept from coughing all night at 9.40am the phone woke me up (i wasn't aware of the time at this point) it was the doctor after speaking to me he decided i had to go in to be checked over and asked me to go in for 10am at which point i said oh what time is it? thinking wasn't he ringing me at 10? anyway he said it was 9.40am and said the only spare appt he had was 10 could i make it seen as i didn't really have a choice i quickly splashed water on my face, brushed my teeth and thru on yesterdays clothes before running out of the door how i managed to drive up there i don't know and when i think back now i've been light headed all day so i probably shouldn't have drove, anyway doc checked me over and i have bronchitis but he said this was a secondary infection from what i originally had but he couldn't confirm one way or the other whether it was swine flu because they are no longer taking swabs but if it was swine flu my infectious phase was the week leading upto my first symptoms and for 1 day after, my first symptoms were sunday night as for the bronchitis thats infectous now. So i came home rung work to say what the doctor had said and to say i can't say one way or the other whether it was swine flu but i thought i best let them know and then on the way back to bed i walked past the mirror god knows what the people in the waiting room and the doctor thought of me cause when i looked in the mirror i had no bra on (not good at all my boobs are a 40HH) and i hadn't brushed my hair it was stuck up and a complete mess god i looked attractive lol so once again if i was that ill i went out of the house looking like that i really shouldn't have drove! so i've slept most of the day and feel worse today than i did yesterday i can't believe my luck at times i can't afford time off work we are having a bbq for my birthday and its this weeks wage that was going to pay for it so we'll need to borrow money now. Plus there's the whole written warning thing at work i was on about yesterday hopefully they will understand i'm genuinely ill fingers crossed.
Anyway how are you all? i hope your all having a better day than me, Csunshine keep up the pma x Kelly any signs yet? good luck x Mum2b sorry about today, i bet your glad you didn't meet me now what a lovely gift i could have given you a nice dose of bronchitis, did you make your banana loaf? x How are you Kess? hope your well x

Here we get so many sick days and if work thinks we are taking to many then if we are sick again we have to bring in a doctors note and we're fine. They can't make you not be sick if you are.

I am ok, temps went up a wee bit but still witch should be here friday. The kitchen is done! We can move the fridge back now! Just got some touch ups to do. The guy is coming at 3 today to check out the apartment. Ugh I don't want to go back to work tomorrow...

Yup, banana bread made, dog walked, FIL seen and now making goulash for tea, I'm getting quite good at this domestic goddess lark, just hope DH doesn't expect it when I go back to work!!!

Well, DH has asked me 2 days in a row when I'm testing as aparently I'm blossoming, but he says that could also be due to the tan I gained in Dorset :rofl: It would be a small miricle if it had happened, but it has started me thinking now :haha:

Glad the kitchen is sorted Kelly, and sorry u feel so shit Berniep
What are u up to Csunshine and Kes?

Well Domestic Goddess you sure have been busy! :thumbup:

I totally know about not having them expect it once we return to work. I made the mistake of making dinner every night and now he expects it, I should have kept having him take us to dinner at least twice a week. :haha:

I play softball tonight and it so windy outside atm I hate wind. I can be cold or hot but when the wind blows it's just misserable. I hope you all are doing well have a great rest of the day. I will pop back to check on you all. :hugs:

Yes he took the apartment! WHich means I get to quit my job a week earlier!!!!! Whoot! He is dropping off the deposit tonight or tomorrow so as long as he does that we're good. I am pooped though, we got 90% of the baseboards done, we are so close! My house is slowly returning to normal!

So we got DH's SA results for his second one... the FS says it's a bit better but overall more of the same, she did however tell us his sperm count is really low which we though she told us last time he had a very high sperm count, I guess there was some kind of miscommunication so this one was worse. His overall count went from 14.6 million to 22.6 million which should be 40 million and higher to be normal, his morphology went down from 10% to 8% which should be 15% to be normal and his motility the first time was 51 and 37 (after 3 hours) to 46 and 44 (after 3 hours) it should be 50 to be normal, so a few things went up. I guess the increase in counts is good but we thought he had a lot of sperm so basically I bawled my eyes out on the phone to a friend for an hour. We might be doing ICSI or IVF now instead of IUI... but we have to wait for our appointment for that to find out more. F**K! I hate this it's all bull s**t.

:hugs: kelly, seems u had a good and a bad day.

I have no idea where I am exactly, but IF i have a 28 day cycle, AF is due on the 23rd and I am about 8 DPO (ish)...

I have not got a lot planned for today, I am going to see my Union rep this afternoon, think I may walk into town rather than take the car, means DH will be in charge of tea tonight, otherwise think will clean the car I think before heading to my grannies tomorrow

Hope u are feeling better today Berniep x
How was softball Csunshine, by the way, I like ur new avatar

Hello Ladies,
How are you all today?
Kelly :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: how are you feeling today? when is your appt? i really hope your temp rise means you are pregnant it only needs one healthy sperm good luck x
Mum2b wow you are a domestic godess goulash as well as banana bread i wouldn't have a clue how to make either lol hope your meeting goes well today and you get tea made for you lol x
Csunshine how are you? your avator is great i got excited when i first saw it, hope the weather is better today x
How are you Kess? x
Well i still feel the same tbh i suppose i have only been on antibiotics for one day so i shouldn't expect to feel better that quick, well i had a massive argument with my sister yesterday this happens at least once every 6 months and we'll now go weeks without talking cause we are both as stubborn as each other whats upsetting me most is its my brthday celebrations in about 10 days and she was obviously part of them but if we don't make up then it just won't be the same plus well meaning nosy aunts will constantly be asking where she is and whats up.
We have a woman from the British Legion (for those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about the British Legion is a charity for both serving and ex-serving members of the armed forces) she's coming to help us fill out a disability form for us to hopefully get some sort of disability allowance once he officially leaves as he's not fit enough to work, she is also going to advise us on anything else we are entitled to. We got some paperwork thru from his work today detailing when he achieved what ranks and what medals he got etc and they've missed loads off, this paperwork is supposed to be official and well act as references if he did need to find a job which luckily he doesn't and its wrong talk about a slap in the face he obviously meant so much to them they couldn't even get his details right. Anyway thats enough moaning from me, hope you all have a good day x

that's so bad Berniep, am not surprised ur miffed for ur DH... I would be F****** fuming. Hope the form filling goes on ok, they are so complicated. I know that if any of our, well, myside of, family need any help with forms the first person I call is the social worker I used to work with, she is ace, but it is ssoooo wrong that these forms need a degree in themselves to make sense and get what u need from them.

I hope that u sort things out with ur sister :hugs:

TBH berniep, I love cooking and baking but i sort of lost the passion for it until about a week back (fortunately for the BBQ on Sat, otherwise they would have got Morrison's specials :rofl:). Also though, I have been a lot better with not wasting food, when I'm at work I'll buy for a few meals but the bits that I have left always get wasted.

Hey girls :)
Kelly - I have heard of ppl getting pregnant with even lower numbers that your DH, so don't be too sad. It will happen :). This way or another :)
Bernie - isn't that just crazy you have to do all that paperwork yourself? Shouldn't it all be done and written down somewhere already? Huh. probably not. I just hate paperwork. :hugs:

I'm not doing much ttc-related theses days. Hubby is away, no bd at my ov-time this cycle. So I'm just doing things around the house, some garden-work, putting away firewood etc (huh it's hard work, good that I'm not pg :D). Thinking about how to lose some weight :D Nothing to announce :)

Have a nice time everyone :wave:

Kelly I hate that your feeling down I want to come up to CA and give you the biggest :hugs:! It will happen it just may take you down a different path. Don't give up on the things that make you smile! Give me a call sometime, I do work until 5:15pm but after that I am available!

Berniep I hate forms!!!! So glad you have someone that can help you fill them out! I would send back his forms and ask that they be redone and correctly! Hope it all goes well!

Mum2be so glad you found your baking side again, Love it! UK food is very different from US food, we should swap favorite recipes and see if our families like them LMAO

Kess hope all is well with you.

Me I got my crosshairs on ff today :thumbup: hope we caught that eggy!
I played softball last night and we won both our games. We are going to a state tourney this weekend so hopefully we get to play through Sunday!
That's about it atm will check back later and see what's happening.
:flower:

Temp is still high but I have crazy cramps.... witch should show tomorrow.. I'll type more after work.. still not feeling up to it. Miss you guys all.

Kelly what are you cycles like? Do you always get these crazy cramps? You know since you got to stay home this month maybe it has happened! Fxd for you and praying!

stayed home??? I normally get crampy yes but I have had some episodes of very bad cramps that are unusual... FS thinks I might have O'd 2 eggs this cycle cause of the extremely weird Ov cramps I had. Even if I did his sperm wouldn't make it! I will test tomorrow if temps are still up, I did get an unusually higher one this morning but I also had my second hep b vaccine so who knows if that is why or if I am getting sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->