2010 Baby

No problems here kelly, ooo, that would be soo cool!!!

I topped up Berniep :) just feels a waste of time atm, Temple newsam was lovely

Am sorry to here about :witch:'s for Berniep & Kelly

I know about the symptom spotting Psychnut, we're NTNP and am worse than ever :haha:

Well, things are a bit better here, got a bit more energy and motivation so as soon s finished my cuppa am off to practice being a domestic goddess for the day, mum and dad aren't due until later this afternoon so i may get chance to catch up at lunch time

Have a good day!!

So, I went and bought tests yesterday, well actually kind of was at the store and they were on sale so grabbed them.. haha... anyways, tested this morning, just to put my mind at ease and it was a BFN. We expected it though, and both feel it is not over til :witch: shows her ugly face this weekend. We will see...
Glad to see all doing well... Long day ahead of me, finishing some stuff for sister's pageant while she is working! haha...

Kelly I can only wish that was me on my profile pic. I was looking for an avatar and found that one and fell in love with it so I copied it :thumbup: thanks have gotten lots of compliments.

Berniep how are you feeling better I hope!
Kess what a lovely weekend being lazy at the lake.
Mum2be glad you had a nice visit with Gran!
Kelly so glad dh is feeling good, I know that getting your wisdom teeth pulled can suck, I had mine done at once the day before Halloween and looked like a chipmunk for the next two days. LOL

I had another rise in my temp today so fxd I have loads of PMA so if you need some give me a shout!

I will email you my number Kelly on fb tonight.

So I am bored.... we have done almost all of the house fix ups we were going to do... I still have to paint the basement apt but can't till the tenants leave at the end of the month. In the mean time I am just hanging out... I should go outside and get some sun.

This whole not working thing is awesome but what am I suppose to do with myself!

Enjoy the peace and quiet! Once you get your baby you'll never pee by yourself again or take a bath. LOL my baby is 10 and I still don't get to do those things by myself yet. LOL

You can plant a garden or try planting some herbs and you can use them to cook with as well. :shrug: I would just lay in the sun. LOL

Hello ladies,
the witch arrived this afternoon strangely this month i don't feel too bad maybe cause its cause i feel ill at the moment with my chest or maybe its because i get to get drunk this weekend for my birthday and believe me now the blasted witch has shown i'm going to have one hell of a weekend after all i'm only going to turn 30 once lol.
Csunshine well done with winning the game you played and you made me laugh telling Kelly about the joys of motherhood lol aren't they great when they follow you everywhere lol hope your having a good day x
Kelly me and mum2b will just take it in turns putting you up when you need somewhere to stay although i will warn you i have no spare room but i have 2 sofas one for both you and your hubby lol make the most of your free time you'll be busy once you start your nursing and even more busy when your a mummy, have a good day x
Mum2b hope your parents arrived ok, have a good day 2moro at your graduation, hope your feeling a bit better today x
Psychnut sorry you got a bfn but like you said its not over till the witch arrives i hope she stays away i'll have a word with her while she's visiting me if you like? have a good day x
Kess how are you? hope your having a good day x
Well my cough is doing my head in, its so hard to catch my breath when every 10-15 mins i'm coughing for what feels like forever if that makes sense, i'm at work early 2moro so i need a early night 2nite cause i am not a morning person at all even when i've had lots of sleep x

Berniep thanks we played really well. I did play catcher and I am so competitive when it comes to young punks thinking they are better than me at the game. I got this girl out because she was stupid and ran home and I don't budge. LOL

Yes it's great not ever going wee by myself and still 10yrs later it's happening, but I guess truth be known I have followed my Mom into the bathroom as recently as April LMAO :dohh:

Hope your feeling better and getting lots of sleep! I work early all week Mon-Friday but I get weekends off.

I would totally love that Berniep! haha!!! I need all the help I can get.. feeling a tiny bit discouraged right now.. plus hubby has been working like everyday, and everything around here is all about my sister lately... grrr... love her but I am totally ignored and not really needed for anything but our money, do the dishes, and to cook meals... Just getting old.. cannot wait for our big trip next month!!!
Hope all you ladies are well!!!

Hey phycnut sorry you feel left out come on here and I wont let you be abused LOL I am the middle child in my family so I didn't have my Mom or Dad big sister got Mom and little brother got Dad. I finally found a way to fit and they love or loved me the same. It changes as you get older.

the problem is I am the oldest.. there is a long story behind me and my past... my life has been hard and the past few months especailly have twisted my world upside down... I am so glad that someone understands being left out though. Mandee(younger sister) is 16 and has everything going for her and has everyone wrapped around her finger.. My younger brother David, he is the "baby" and everyone treats him like it too.. all but my hubby and myself, which makes me seem like a total B*tch.. grrrr.. just trying to teach him right and wrong.. I will be willing to share more if you want to listen...tends to be a long story, I should write a book. hahaha... some day maybe I will, probably would sell well too.. If you have Yahoo, AIM, myspace or facebook I am on all the time if you wanna chat!
That totally goes for any of you ladies!!!!
I am a chatter, haha, never really realized it til lately though.. It is nice to have some support from others who know what you are going through and feeling!
Thank you so much, all of you!!!
XOXO

I was 9 when my sister was born so for years I didn't pee alone or get my own baths, when ever I was in the tub mom would plunk my sister in with me. I will enjoy the time off but I guess I am wishing away the summer cause I know the fall will be an exciting couple of months with treatment.

I am also a middle child who didn't get on with my mom while we lived under the same roof so I was always treated more severely and had it harder, thankfully I had my grandma whose house I went to almost every weekend. Now mom and me get along well cause I don't live with her.

Happy upcoming 30th Berniep! I will be celebrating the big 2-5 aug 31 and it's exciting but worrying at the same time... means I'll be 25 or 26 when we have our first... I always wanted to be younger like 24. I just hope it happens and I am pregnant this year from the IUI.

Hello ladies,
How are you all? its my day off 2moro yipee and then once i've been to work on Friday i've booked 4 days off for my birthday wow 4 whole days off i can hardly contain my excitement lol
Csunshine good on you for showing the young ones at soft ball you mean business you go girl! i wish i worked Monday to Friday and had weekends off i hate working weekends its not so bad when its the school holidays cause i get to spend my day off on a Thursday with them but when they are at school we only get one weekend day together, have a good day x
Kelly i wish i was 25 again i remember been sad when i was 25 cause i was approaching the big 3-0 god how old i feel now lol i am definately getting drunk this weekend to forget all about it lol. Have a good day? have you anything planned with your free time? X
Psychnut sorry your feeling down at the moment my sister is younger than me and she always has to be the centre of attention i can't have anything or do anything without her been jealous or ruining it, hope you feel better soon and the witch stays away x
Hope you've had a good graduation Mum2b and you are enjoying your parents been there x
How are you Kess? hope your well x

Well Berniep sure hope you have stocked up on hangover meds.....:rofl::rofl: you know turning 30 it will start to hit you like :bike: I always make sure to eat before I drink or I am a pile really early.:rofl:

Kelly I was the middle child but my sister was 6yrs older and little brother went and lived with my dad so Mom and I got really close in high school and after I moved clear across the country to live. :haha:

Phycnut hope your having a better day! :hugs:

Kess how you be today? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Mum2be hope graduation went well and your enjoying your family!

Csunshine i'm going to stock up on painkillers etc i don't drink very often i can't remember the last time i did drink probably new year so it only takes a couple to get me drunk lol god help me x

Make sure you eat, I don't drink that often but dh does and I have to always remind him to eat or he gets stupid drunk. LOL:haha:

Yeah i'm going to eat before people arrive cause i know once they are there i'll be that busy chatting to people and checking they are ok i will forget to eat, hope your having a good day x

Hello Ladies!!!! Great day today!!! Hubby and me day! We watched movies and just enjoyed being around eachother, it was nice especailly with him working the next 4 days in a row.... Anyway, besides that not much going on around here. Hoping all of you are well!
Still no sign of :witch: and by now I usually have some signs that she is on her way, hoping that is a good thing... who knows, not really thinking so but we will just have to wait and see wont we.... Keeping our fingers crossed still, and cant wait for our vacation to the in-laws in just 3 weeks!!! It is going to be great... and so relaxing!
Talk to you ladies tomorrow!!! Have a great night!!!

Sounds like you had a wonderful day Physcnut! YEAH!!!

Have a blast you only turn 30 once and you can never get it back!

I broke down tonight and bought a test. ARGH!!!! Dumb me wont know anything yet and wont until tom morning.

Hey all sorry I haven't been around, its been busy got up and started sorting out the laundry room/storage room and then did 2 trips to the city dump with all the old building crap and junk we had lying around then off for errands then to the air show! It was amazing the snow birds were great but my fav part was the show with the F18!!!! S-E-X-Y!!!!! We also made our first attempt to tackle the wasps nest under our shed... I hope we kill em all.

30 is so NOT old!!!!! I am loving that I am almost 25. 30 won't scare me either unless I still have no kids!

I also don't drink very often so two drinks and I am drunk, so I try ad eat more to make me last longer or nurse one drink for a long time. If you drink a glass of water before bed and take an advil liquid gel you should be fine. I normally don't sleep till I have started sobering up which garuntees I don't get a hang over.

I'm hoping for a summer 2010 baby; so bring on the good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->