2010 Baby

Hey Ladies - old & new :)

Not good today - was feeling quite good for most of the day, sun was out and was generally a nice day but the later part and im feeling crappy and low :cry:

whats going on? ahhhh

Samzi - fx crossed for you.

:dust: for all the rest of u, lets hope 2010 is our time :)

:hug:

Ok so why is my ticker not working? Any ideas sorry I am so illiterate!
Vickie

Welcome Csunshine and Mrs Tommo,
from what i can Csunshine there is no text inbetween your colours if that makes sense?
fingers crossed for your implantation Samzi x
And i'm sorry your feeling down today Su i'm here if you want to chat x
How is everyone else?

Thnx berniep. I think I have figured this site out maybe. :rofl: No I am in the process! Hopefully we all get :bfp: soon!
:hugs:

Hey I am back from vacation! Now I can check and post everyday again! On CD 9 waiting another week or so for Ov. Hoping it comes on CD 16 as it was 2 days later last month then it should have been. Fingers crossed for all you testing soon! I am gonna go and Bd with my hubby for the first time in over 2 weeks!!!!! Yeehaa!!!!!!!

Hi & welcome to all the newbies on 2010 babies wanted!

I am still waiting for :witch: to bugger off and leave me hopefully by tomorrow evening she would of done then, I can start getting :sex: in as OH is gagging for some:rofl::rofl: Problem I have is, my cycles tend to be 40+ days long so, I don't normally OV until CD24 onwards and, OH begins to feel like a performing monkey by that stage :rofl::rofl: oh well never mind as long as he keeps performing I don't care:rofl:

Hi & welcome to all the newbies on 2010 babies wanted!

I am still waiting for :witch: to bugger off and leave me hopefully by tomorrow evening she would of done then, I can start getting :sex: in as OH is gagging for some:rofl::rofl: Problem I have is, my cycles tend to be 40+ days long so, I don't normally OV until CD24 onwards and, OH begins to feel like a performing monkey by that stage :rofl::rofl: oh well never mind as long as he keeps performing I don't care:rofl:

have fun practising xx

hi girls, mind if i join??

cd4 of cycle #4 today - hoping for a may :bfp: but even to ovulate would be nice as i discovered i didn't last month and now have my doubts about the previous two cycles too!

Hey :) :wave:

Thanks berniep - dont know what was wrong yest - think its coz i been feeling crappy for few days - and feel like i got to go round smiling when all want to do is curl up and hide lol - its all good im good -

welcome newbies :) :wave:

Thinking PMA PMA :):hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies. Thanks to Berniep and mum2bwaiting for the advice.

Soz I havent posted in a few days - working shifts has its problems in keeping in touch not least timing - if you know what I mean!

Normally 29 day cycle but last month was 33 which was bizarre. Sure someones trying to fool me. Never happened before. Trying to stay chilled and babydance evry 2 days around the right time. I havent charted cos I can be a bit obsessive and dont want to get that way about what I hope is a magical thing. Maybe I'm being niave!

Good luck to all. Ill try to stay in touch and start to learn about how to add symbols etc - soz Im a novice!!

Hey everyone, welcome newbies. I am back home so I can post and read regularly again! Waiting for O got another week I figure. Somewhere around CD16 and CD18 so will start my opks CD14 I think. Maybe a day sooner, we'll see. I just want something to happen now as I am bored and heading back off to work.

Hi all:wave:

Welcome ThatGirl & Mrs_N here's to us all getting that BFP this yr and a baby in our arms sometime in 2010

Hope you had a lovely holiday Kelly

I will start poas opk style from Mon which will be CD11 here's to me OV before CD28-CD36 this time!!!!

Good luck shmoo75! You must have awesome patience!!! I would go nuts waiting that long! I did my first sets of opk last cycle and was so convinced I wasn't going to Ov or that my LP was super short that I set back Ov by 2 days! So now that I know it will happen I am hoping that I will Ov on cd16 which is normal for me.

hi girls im still getting what seem to be p.pains but im due on till next wed/thurs !! oh well fingers crossed for us all x

Hey Ladies, old and new :wave:

Just checking in.

Hope everyones ok =)

Nothing much to report here 8 days to go, ignoring symptoms still taking temps but only loggin these im ttc journal
PMA - have a good feeling this month - fx its gona be lucky.

FX and :dust: to all =)

:hugs:

Think the :witch: has finally left me :happydance::happydance: still in the boring part of my cycle which, for me could last 4wks instead of 2 until I OV!!! Now I know I OV normally about CD28 and, I can get pregnant with a cycle like that I have no choice but to be patient. Not always easy when everyone else around me has 28-30 day cycles!! Never mind I will get there eventually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->