2010 Baby

Hello there ladies!!! I am feeling sooo great these days, oddly.. I have yet to really "feel" pregnant.. the only thing that really is different is the amount of peeing.. haha... Everything else is really good! My lines got darker yesterday going to do one more tomorrow!!!! I have it in the cupboard.... why not use it.. .haha...
Anyway, Insurance tomorrow and hopefully doctors right after that.

Besides that just the hubby driving me crazy with all the questions about how I am doing and what I am doing.. hahaha... but it is okay, no big deal...
How are all of you ladies!?? Kelly, you must be getting sooo excited about you appt. it is right around the corner now! Csunshine, how was your weekend? Great? Mum2b.. Hopefully all is well, sorry about the sleep thing, I have that trouble sometimes too...
The rest of you ladies how are you doing???

I am doing the same thing PSY lol I have a doc appointment scheduled on wed, a wic appointment on wed and I'm on hold now with the insurance people to switch the insurance over to the this lil one. I woke up all excited to talk to each place. How crazy huh LOL Been dealing with insurance for months. I just got off the phone with them and for the first time it was easy. I just have to give them the new confirmation from the doc and they just change the dates and that's it.

Good morning everyone. Looks like I'll be on a new schedule now. Going to bed early and waking early. The only signs I've had so far is being really tired and bad heartburn.. Just sitting here drinking my lovely decaf coffee and water lol

I'm starting to like mondays now lol

Hello ladies,
We came on holiday friday just gone and we go home friday coming, i have brought my laptop but because we have been so busy this is the first time i've managed to get on it.

Mum2b texted me with her news on Friday but i'll say it once again congratulations i'm so pleased for you, we'll have to meet up again soon before you go back to work x

Psychnut congratulations too i can't believe you both found out on the same day i'm really pleased for you both x

Kelly great news about your appt but boo to the witch showing good luck with your appt but i hope you don't need it you have one more cycle to go good luck x

Csunshine hope your ok, i'm glad your bleeding has stopped and your blood results are ok, good luck this cycle x

Lou how are you? hope you good x

How is everyone else? there's quite a few of us now its hard to remember everyone lol but off the top of my head i've remembered Kess and shawney please tell me i haven't missed anyone i'm hopeless, apart from you newbies of course welcome and i'm sure i'll get to know you all soon and hopefully remember your names lol.

Well we are having a lovely holiday the weather so far has been lovely, we have spent a fortune though but the kids are loving it, my baby is 5 tommorrow how depressing is that? by the time i get round to been pregnant i'll have forgotten what to do lol i'm just hoping these tablets i'm taking to delay this months period maks me super fertile next month and i can join mum2b and psychnut over in first tri although i hope you both come to visit us over here from time to time. Well i'll go for now speak to you all later x

Thanks all for the welcome,congrats on all the BFP's and hoping that we have some more grads here.

The 2010 pregnancy thread sound like a good idea,will it be some what like the journals or joint like this one as we just post the PG matters?

Go to doc tomorrow on other matters but have discussed TTC with him and we did talk about clomid although he didn't say that we would definately try it it said it is one of my options,so tomorrow i will tell him he said that we will try it,i know not good to lie but i am so despate to become PG before Christmas,am I bad?

Thanks all for the welcome,congrats on all the BFP's and hoping that we have some more grads here.

The 2010 pregnancy thread sound like a good idea,will it be some what like the journals or joint like this one as we just post the PG matters?

Go to doc tomorrow on other matters but have discussed TTC with him and we did talk about clomid although he didn't say that we would definately try it it said it is one of my options,so tomorrow i will tell him he said that we will try it,i know not good to lie but i am so despate to become PG before Christmas,am I bad?

How long have you been ttc Nightnurse? Do you chart or temp? I have become totally obsessed with the whole ttc thing and jumped in with both feet again so fxd we all get our well deserved BFP's!:thumbup:

I am a lazy butt! lol I went back to sleep and didn't wake till almost 2pm. What's good about waking early only to go back to bed haha. Oh well..

Great to see ya back Berniep...

Night nurse, I get all the forums confused sometimes and just ramble about a lil of everything even if it's not always related to babies. The ladies here are wonderful... You're not bad at all hun, I felt that way too. My birthday is in Dec and I turn 29 again(haha OK, really 39) so I have been praying to get prego before I turned 39. I go to my first OB appointment on Wed...

wow shawnie thats great! I didn't realize you were fighting time.... no offense meant about your age!!!

So whats up with me: Lately i have had a 15 day lp and I hate it! I wish mine were 12 or 13 days! But thankfully witch has been smart, when I go for my fertility apt on sept 24 I will either get witch 2 days before 1 day before or the day of which means I am just in time to start meds for IUI!!!!!!! There is no wait list for IUI.. I was worried I wouldn't get my blood work in for cd3 stuff cause they mailed the form our friday but I got them today which is cd3 for me! So off I went to the doc and the blood clinic, things are working out beautifully for once! I am so happy, I want that witch to come the day of my appointment... I WANT her for once. I am so excited to start.. got to fill out our paper work and booklets tonight with DH.... So freaking exciting!!!

Mum2be and physchnut don't you even think I leaving us! We still would love to hear about how you are progressing, mum2be you've been here since the beginning with berniep and csunshine and myself.. it would be a shame to break us up now! Besides I want you guys all to be the first to know when I get my BFP so you will have to tune in!

DH and I just signed all our IVF and fertility paperwork forms! and filled out our history charts and everything! So exciting! EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Berniep we sure have missed you! Glad you are having a great trip!

Kelly that is such great news ... I really excited for you both... Yep I really wanted to be a mom before my 40's and with all the doctors saying after 35 its harder made me scared.

Shawnie... WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!!! I know I have been in a strange place the last few days but I seem to have missed the announcement!!!

Glad u are having a good time Berniep, was beginning to wonder where u were and if I should txt u the rest of the news!!! It would be fab to meet up.

Am glad u had a good weekend Csunshine, and the u enjoyed DH!! I have a feeling it was one of those moments that it happened for me!! (the day I wore the skirt!!!!)

Well, I have started my pregnancy journal, I just need to figure out how to get it linked into my signiture, I had an ok night last night (ish), I managed to keep my mouth shut, although I did tell 1 really good friend, as she knew I was off work and initially thought that I wasn't drinking due to the medication I was on... so she helped not draw attention to it :) (I was always the one that got rather embarrasingly tipsy on work nights out!!!) the rest is in my journal :)

Oh, and the new thread wasn't to lose u all, u would be hard pressed to get rid of me that easily... anyway Berniep knows where I am (ish) so I am ure I would get hounded out eventually!!! Don't mind Pyschnut x (but not in a place to start it today so u go ahead if u want x)

I am a lazy butt! lol I went back to sleep and didn't wake till almost 2pm. What's good about waking early only to go back to bed haha. Oh well..

Night nurse, I get all the forums confused sometimes and just ramble about a lil of everything even if it's not always related to babies. The ladies here are wonderful... You're not bad at all hun, I felt that way too. My birthday is in Dec and I turn 29 again(haha OK, really 39) so I have been praying to get prego before I turned 39. I go to my first OB appointment on Wed...

Ok so now I am offended!! I turned 39 this past July. NJK I have proven twice now that an older mom can get pg so don't worry! Don't worry and just enjoy the pg! :hugs:

Hei girls!
I'm still here as well, still obsessed as well :)
I don't know, I have felt August should be my month. Now I just don't know... I don't really want to expect too much because I don't want to disappoint me too much... huh.
I'm also temping my first month and for quite long time ff didn't see me ovulating. fortunately, there's a dashed line there now - yay! And I should be 9dpo so I should test soon. and I want to and I don't want to and I'm just starting my talk all over and over again. :D Fell so pathetic today :D

Have a nice time all you lovely ladies :)

Ok so now I am offended!! I turned 39 this past July. NJK I have proven twice now that an older mom can get pg so don't worry! Don't worry and just enjoy the pg! :hugs:

Oh hun I didn't in any way mean to offend anyone. I am so sorry if you took it that way at all. Please forgive me. I have been through allot over the years and then having to wait, my clock for my 1st is going nuts on me. My sister is in her 40's and has a 2 year old right now and trying for another one so I know its possible but with me I never get a heart beat and then MC.

Shawnie... WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!!! I know I have been in a strange place the last few days but I seem to have missed the announcement!!!

Glad u are having a good time Berniep, was beginning to wonder where u were and if I should txt u the rest of the news!!! It would be fab to meet up.

Am glad u had a good weekend Csunshine, and the u enjoyed DH!! I have a feeling it was one of those moments that it happened for me!! (the day I wore the skirt!!!!)

Well, I have started my pregnancy journal, I just need to figure out how to get it linked into my signiture, I had an ok night last night (ish), I managed to keep my mouth shut, although I did tell 1 really good friend, as she knew I was off work and initially thought that I wasn't drinking due to the medication I was on... so she helped not draw attention to it :) (I was always the one that got rather embarrasingly tipsy on work nights out!!!) the rest is in my journal :)

Hi mum, it was sunday so it hasn't been that long ago. Still very early. I go to the docs tomorrow. I am going to ask if I can get an early ultrasound appointment and not wait till 9 weeks.

How many Mc's have you had shawnie?

I think we get an ultrasound out here at 8 weeks. Hopefully I will be joining you ladies soon. I get my first ultrasounds on the 24th but not cause I am preggo. I think if you get preggo at the clinic they follow up with ultrasounds and such till you're so many weeks then release you to a gyno. I want my October BFP so bad!!!!!!!! 2 months away from having a decent shot of getting one!

Oh hun I didn't in any way mean to offend anyone. I am so sorry if you took it that way at all. Please forgive me. I have been through allot over the years and then having to wait, my clock for my 1st is going nuts on me. My sister is in her 40's and has a 2 year old right now and trying for another one so I know its possible but with me I never get a heart beat and then MC.

I was just kidding don't worry about offending me I was just adding some humor sorry it sounded as if I was. I am so excited for you! I know all about disappointment! I have had two mc the past 6 months so I am there! I can get pg it's just keeping those little hb were they are happy and healthy for 9 months that's my problem. LOL

Don't let anyone knock you down and always do the things that make you smile! :hugs:

csunshine did you have these problems when you were ttc your daughter?

Oh ok Sunshine =) I understand too. I've had 2 and each one there wasn't anything but a sac. I'd go for my appointment to hear a heart beat and there was nothing. The one back in my 20's they say they don't count since its not in my late 30's. Sill adds up to me either way it was the same thing. Hugs to you lady!

csunshine did you have these problems when you were ttc your daughter?

Oh heavens no.:blush: She was a a a oops baby.:blush:

Her father and I dated on and off over 10yrs prior to me getting pg with her. I had been off depo since October and wasn't planning on having sex with anybody! I made the choice that night after a 12pk of Budlight and the most awesome Harley Davidson ride of my life. :blush: It was two days before I moved to South Dakota so the rest is history. I thought about all my choices and to be honest the only choice for me was to have her! I beleive that every woman has the right to choose I just chose to have her.

Ok so now you know I was a bad kid. LOL No not really I was 28yrs old when I had her so it wasn't like I wasn't a responsible adult to an extent. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->