2010 Baby

Oh you ladies!

Anniversary was great! But now I am so tired, have been playing with my b day present all morning! Thats why I am just getting on here now... it's the sims game I LOVE IT!

This month has surprisingly been very ttc stress free.. I think it's the upcoming apt although I need to freak out and stress so I don't O on cd17! haha, I guess the stress will come when I start POAS on friday.

Hello Ladies! Can i join you? Me and DB are TTC #1 after MC in May. Decided to go on the depo shot after that since it was an accident.( worse decision i have ever made) But we have no decided that we want to have a baby... so we will see what happens.. im hoping my cycle regulates quickly. Before the depo shot i had regular 28 day cycles like clockwork... so far just spotting every other day =(

Hello Ladies! Can i join you? Me and DB are TTC #1 after MC in May. Decided to go on the depo shot after that since it was an accident.( worse decision i have ever made) But we have no decided that we want to have a baby... so we will see what happens.. im hoping my cycle regulates quickly. Before the depo shot i had regular 28 day cycles like clockwork... so far just spotting every other day =(

Welcome Jaxvipe! So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:
I was on depo for many many years and got off about 2 yrs ago, but we used other methods of contraception. I was off Depo after about 5yrs of it for about 8 month when I fell with DD but I wasn't trying prior to the first month (well she was an oops) I dtd so fxd your body bounces back nicely!

Ive been charting and using OPK's but my temps are like all over the place... I've been taking Dong Quai, Vitex, and drinking Red Raspberry Leaf tea in hopes of regulating my hormones. I have been getting some cramping so hopefully that is a good sign:shrug:

Hey ladies,

How are you all? Hope great!!! Welcome new ladies! Hope you find our group easy to talk with and share experiences, we love welcoming new comers!

I am doing okay. Found out a few days ago that my papa (grandpa) is in the hospital for a brain tumor. He had surgery two days ago and is doing amazing!!! After hours of waiting to find out how it went and losing my mind on Tuesday! We got a call tuesday night that he was awake after surgery and that he was talking and doing well, he recognized people and was responding to stimuli... AMAZING!! Yesterday my mom saw him and said he was great.. almost like old days... Last night they found that there was still cancer in his brain! Not good. But they are releasing him to a rehab center today for ongoing therapy! That is good. He has been battling cancer for over half his life, I know he will be fine and totally beat it. He told me last weekend when I talked to him that he would not miss meeting his first great grandchild for the world. I have never known him to back down on his word. So now it is in Gods hands. Just hoping for the best.
So needless to say, it has been a totally long week, wic went well yesterday, Iron levels were low a little but still in the normal range.. Thank goodness...

Sorry for the rant, just wanted to fill you all in!

hello girls, wow i was so happy to see you :bfp:s !!!!!! cant believe it go away for five and look what happens,

havent been on for a while have had a rough time lately, wont bore you with all the gory details tho as im sure we have happier things to catch up on !
on the 15th of august me and hubby have been ttc for 2 years ! was hoping for a :bfp: on the 18th hubbys birthday, but only got :bfn: :witch: showed up cycle day 34 !!!!!!!!! now im usually 28 days so i was really convinced i was pregnant ! so was gutted by :bfn:

anyway my best mate who is same height weight age, but she has PCOS found out she was pregnant after having a one night stand, well she didnt want to tell me cause she had decided to have an abortion, i was really upset not because of what she is doing, its her life i cant tell her what to do, but because i have tried for 2 years ! worried its never gonna happen, done all the right things, have a loving home and hubby and nothing ! she has a quick :sex: behind a night club gets preg which should be harder cause she has PCOS !! and gets a :bfp: !!!!! i have been in a state and stopped ttc for a couple of weeks just felt like a failure, but feel bit better now so thought id try again and come back,

sorry i cant read all comments since 19th of aug be here all day but i realy do hope you are all well ! and im so happy for mum2bwaiting and psych09 for your :bfp:s it gives me hope

love to you all

lou x

Psy, thinking of you lady. Sorry about the news =( Sending you and your family huge hugs....

I love wic, thank goodness it's there for us. I have to get some blood work done to give to them at he end of this month. I haven't really had my first official doc appointment yet. I had the confirmation visit but nothing else yet.

Glad to ee u back Lou, as u won't have red will catch u up a little bit, but I got my :bfp NTNP and absolutely convinced I hadn't cracked it, in fact the month I got it was the first month for a while that DH hadn't asked if I was gonna test either. Take it easy and try not to be so hard on urself, keep doing what ur doing hun, but don't beat ur self up if u have an off day either, it is the 'off days' that will probably do u more good :hugs2:

'hi' Jaxvipe, I was also on the depo, but for 5 years. good luck in ur journey xx

Psychnut, sorry to here about ur grandad, hope everything gets easier soon xx

Glad all is good Shawnie

Hope everyone else is good, I have had a better day today, helped along by the tea and toast DH bought me in bed this morning :happydance:

welcome back Lou! Glad to hear your feeling better! Let us know if you ever need to chat! :hugs:

Pyschnut so sorry to hear about your granddad. Glad he is feeling better! Do they have a course of action as far as the rest of the cancer? I just went through a crap load of brain tumors in my family so I know the waiting can be horrid! FXD for you and your family :hugs:

Shawnie hope your feeling well!

Berniep were are you? I am missing you loads! Hope your ok!

Kelly put down the Sims and come join us!!!! :haha:

Mum2be your sounding quite relaxed these days!

U'r only creeping so I don't mess with u!!! :rofl:

Life has turned a corner, and I am feeling so postive (I obviously have some doubts, but I guess that will continue until I see the MW), something a few months ago I was ever sure I would get too. Everything has come together and work is no longer top priority. I had my 7th session of counselling yesterday, and most of it was reflecting on how far I have come. I have not booked my next one, am going to wait until after I have gone back to work, hopefully at the end of the month. A few weeks ago I don't think I could even think about that straight.

Of course u lot have helped so much, just letting me be me and rant when needed, I really do consider u good friends, which is wierd as most if u are the otherside of the pond, and I have only met Berniep! ;)

Hey all!

WELCOME BACK LOU! WE MISSED YOU! Don't sweat it hun! I'm on cycle 14 now I know its not quite as long as you but I know how you're feeling.

I am just getting ready to sim it up! But thought I would come online first. Got me some sore BB's which means Ov is around the corner... so long as it hold off till cd17 or later... cd19 would be preferable. I pee on a stick tomorrow so should have some indication based off of the faintness of the line.

Getting very nervous for school gals! My heart hasn't slowed down for a while... eek! Will let you know how first day goes on monday.

Sorry about the tumour and your granddad pshycnut ( I think I spell your name different every time!) :rofl: My grand dad is going in for surgery for lung cancer sometime this month. Will and desire play a huge role in sickness, my great grandmother wanted to be alive and attend my and DH's wedding so bad that she lasted a lot longer then anyone thought she would, she passed away 3 weeks after the wedding and had a dream where she thought she was there, we even got pictures sent to her for her to see before she passed away it meant so much to me!

Not much from my end, Just had a text from Berniep though:

"I've just tries to get on to B&B but as usual internet playing up. Not been on for a few days not been feeling too good been signed of work with stress everything that is going on with hubby is starting to get to me. Will u let the others know that I'm ok and will be back on soon x"

Have text back to say that if she wants to catch up she knows where I am, I think her hubby has more scans and appointments this week or next so hopefully they will know more soon.

Oh please tell Berniep we are here for her and if she needs anything just let us know, don't know how much I can do across the pond but I would try!

Give her this for me please :hugs:

oh and appointments and scans were this week, will get results later in the month.

Berniep says thanks and thinks it is the wind that is creating havoc with the internet this week :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->