2010 Baby

Love the turtle hun! so funny! And yeah I dont know about a program like that anywhere but the US.. I will be in school too, probably that is. I am going to see what happens. I get my Associates degree in Dec. So I am hoping to get a job when we move with that and start school again, but not sure yet how it is going to work out! haha.. Oh well!

Psychnut you're not the only one who doesn't know whats happening with school! I mean I know I am starting in just over a week but I also know we will more then likely have our first child while I am in school so should be interesting. We have to do it this way cause if we need IVF then the only way we have a hope of being funded by the charity at the clinic is by me being in school and not earning any money. Plus I don't want to wait 2 years to start ttc again I would be 27 by then! (No offence to those of you ttc who are older) I just always thought I would have my first by the time I was 25 and well with that around the corner on monday I need to get knocked up by nov/dec!

Some days I miss school and then other days I don't lol. I have 2 AS degrees in science pretty much. I love bio and micro. got A's in micro. gotta love those little buggies hahahaha I finished forensics a few years ago but employment was over saturated where I live so refuse to move. Haven't been back to school since then...

I really am excited for you ladies. I loved doing the research for things. Silly but I found it fun.

Have you both thought of scholarships? I did get one, was allot of work but well worth it in the long run. They ended up paying the last year of my school, books, and license for RT.

wow sounds like a cool program I don't think canada has something like that for us.

Man bob feeder! hahahah, I want to BF for 6 months I think doing it for a year would be so tiresome but if it works well whatever... I will need a breast pump as I will be in school.

Csunshine I thought you were with DD daddy for 10 years? Were you just not married when you had her? I am confused... haha

Oh so on a better note pretty sure the doc was wrong and DH doesn't have ringworm I think he has something called pityriasis rosea. Which would explain why I haven't caught it and why the rash didn't glow under a black light. Bad part is there is really no treatment for it, it just goes away by it's self.

That's great Kelly, does that mean he was held down and waxed for pure pleasure rather then for medical now :rofl:

Love the turtle too....

Psychnut you're not the only one who doesn't know whats happening with school! I mean I know I am starting in just over a week but I also know we will more then likely have our first child while I am in school so should be interesting. We have to do it this way cause if we need IVF then the only way we have a hope of being funded by the charity at the clinic is by me being in school and not earning any money. Plus I don't want to wait 2 years to start ttc again I would be 27 by then! (No offence to those of you ttc who are older) I just always thought I would have my first by the time I was 25 and well with that around the corner on monday I need to get knocked up by nov/dec!
No offence taken at all love.. I said the same thing at 25, then 30, then 35 LMAO

I have only taken out a couple small loans and it was more for our car and now this semester for moving next year and of course baby stuff! haha... I am soo excited to be finishing up this semester!!! It is the best feeling to know I will have some kind of degree.. I have a 3.1 average right now. Not the best but def. not the worst either.

Well I am off to bed ladies! Tired as all get out..
Hope your all well, busy day tomorrow! Farmers Market to get fresh fruits and veggies! YAY!

No offence taken at all love.. I said the same thing at 25, then 30, then 35 LMAO

I feel like the baby of the group... lol... Oh, well!!! I love being here!

I can't get any scholarships right now grades not high enough and I am not special enough for the others. I had a 3.43 gpa my last year during my last degree and this is going to be harder... I find that as each semester comes my gpa gets slightly higher. I am smart but I really have to work my ass off for it, if i didn't study I would fail. I paid for my first year of degree one with scholarships then took out loans and I am taking out a loan for half of the tuition for this one. I had about 34,000 in loans from the first degree got that paid down to 12500 ish then took out another 10,000 for this degree, I have always paid my loans back super fast and will pay this one back faster as I will be making much more money when I graduate.

He wasn't experiencing pleasure when I was doing it but he was very manly. It doesn't look bad on him but would look better if he was a bit more defined in the ab area.

Every post I look at there is a pee stick in the picture area! I want one! For now I have a diminishing box of godiva chocolates I am working my way through.

Awww Kelly you WILL get your picture hun. I can't wait till things start rolling next month for you. It's gonna happen so fast I bet you will be shocked.

Back before I could even apply for nursing they used to go by a points systems. Each Grade gave a certain amount of points for particular classes. Hypothetically say for human anatomy you get an A you got 10 points, then B 5 points and C 2 points. By the end of getting all the prereqs done you add up the points and then your name would go into a list. If the HIGHER numbers didn't take their spot then the next down got it. Which SUCKED booty because not every person with a 4.0 was cut out for being in the medical field. Allot of us 3.0 to 3.8 gpa people protested the system and were lucky enough that they finally changed it.

Psychnut I think it's awesome there is a large array of ages. =) I feel very grateful you all are here no matter what age.

CXrikey, u lot have been busy, that WIC system sounds good, we have a voucher system over here for low income families, but it does not souns as good as that.

Well, DSD took the news really well, she is really excited to be a big sister, and we have had lots of discussions about what the baby looks like now, and how it is born, listening to her try to explain to her dad that there was an egg like a birds egg inside me and that she didnot know what happened to the shell bit but it would "probably be put into my food" was rather hilarious :rofl:

well, that is about it for now, I have felt a bit better today which has been good :)

mumwbe you have other kids? I thought this was your first :rofl:

I was garunteed acceptance for nursing cause my previous grades met the requirement so I knew I would get in but it was nice to get the letter telling me for sure that I was.

Hello ladies,
Well we are back home after a terrible day on Friday i don't know if csunshine, Kelly and mum2b remember back in March when we went away my clutch went the day before we went so we had to get someone else to take well this time we went one better the bloody clutch went while we were on our way home first the car got stuck in 4th gear and then just as we spotted a layby on the opposite side of the road and started to cross to the other side the car came to a complete stop blocking both sides it was awful, cause Allan isn't well it was down to me to push but as i jumped a out a truck came down the opposite side of the road i ended up franticly waving at the truck to stop before trying to push the car to the layby in the end a guy jumped out of his car and helped me push it. We then spent 4 hours waiting for the breakdown service to come and i had to resort to having a wee behind a bush cause i was desperate so any passing cars will have been in for a right sight lol. The kids loved spending the rest of the journey home in the back of a break down truck i on the other hand was well p***ed off cause we only had the breakdown package that towed you to the nearest garage so we had to pay a fortune to be towed home and now it is going to be too expensive to fix the car so we are going to have to scrap it, so its turned out to be a expensive holiday. But its over now, we are back home i went back to work yesterday and i am waiting for the witch to arrive i've had stomach ache since yesterday so she must be on her way. Anyway enough about me, how are you all? x

Christ Berniep, that is one way to end ur holiday!! Glad ur home safely though, and at least if the boys thought that the recovery truck was exciting then they weren't moaning!! (surely if u have only ust had the clutch done there should be some warrantee on it?)

I have 6 step children!! the eldest is 30 and the youngest is 9!!

Yay for conformation Kelly!!

Well, am having a pj day... have finally seem to have got into a proper routine of sleeping all night, either myself or due to Archie, have not quite figured out which one yet but it is nice to have a proper night without relying on medication. was beginning to get worried at the lack of symptoms this morning, but they seem to be back so all is good!!

Berniep. I am so sorry hun, at least you got home safe and sound though!

I havent really had anything going on.. trying to get used to all of the feelings and cramps and such that come with pregnancy! Totally worth it! Glad that everyone is doing well!

Berniep that is a holiday that you won't forget!

I didn't realize mum2be! Quite the household hey.

Feeling a little off today as I partied like it was no ones business last night and drank more then I have in over a year! probably combined at that... lost count somewhere over 10 drinks. Great night though! OMG 25 tomorrow! Eek!!!! I am definitely not a young one anymore... staying awake till 3am was a challenge!

Glad u had a good weekend Kelly!

All my symptoms that I had last week seem to have subsided Pyschnut, am just extra tired and have already out grown the maternity bras I bought 10 days ago... am not impressed.

Well, not much here plan for today is to walk the dog, and meet someone else I have met on here that lives at te other end of a long road for coffee this afternoon. Hopefully DH is going to be able to get a couple of hours back from work this afternoon... and that is about it

Have a good day everyone xx

Oh Berniep so sorry about the clutch! What about a warranty? I hope it can be fixed. I know what you mean about money being tight. Good luck! Be glad that the boys will always remember the holiday and it just might be the best one they remember! :hugs:

Kelly no I am not married to DD father! He has never even seen her tbh. He has known about her for almost 11yrs now and just this year started to try to have a relationship with her. He makes me want to puke! He does however send child support that has been ordered by the courts so he doesn't even see it before it's sent to us. I use this to pay for her school lunches and violin purchase and soccer and volleyball and clothes and food.

You other lovely ladies hope this finds you all well!

Me I had a nice weekend with DH as this was our anniversary weekend. We didn't do anything special just hung out and I made dinner and that's about all.

Oh csunshine I got my wires crossed! Well DD is very lucky to have you for a mom! I guess that makes wanting another baby with your DH more even more special! I hope you get your dream and soon! I have started praying at night right before a drop off to sleep, never thought I would but I find it relaxing. This month has been more relaxing since we now have our apt date but still I need to O later if I want to start my climid for IUI at the end of this cycle so here's to hoping for O'ing on cd18 or 19 this month!

Berniep, just a random thought but have u looked into mobility allowance? If u are not sure txt me and will try and find out some info :hugs:

Glad u have had a good weekend Csunshine

Well I have had a reasonable day, enjoyed coffee and have bought my first little outfit today too, DH seems pleased with it too :happydance:

Oh csunshine I got my wires crossed! Well DD is very lucky to have you for a mom! I guess that makes wanting another baby with your DH more even more special! I hope you get your dream and soon! I have started praying at night right before a drop off to sleep, never thought I would but I find it relaxing. This month has been more relaxing since we now have our apt date but still I need to O later if I want to start my climid for IUI at the end of this cycle so here's to hoping for O'ing on cd18 or 19 this month!

I like to think she's lucky to have me. LMAO She didn't think so much on Saturday! She got grounded for the first time ever! I left the house to go to a rummage sale and get some new soccer shoes for her and she took it upon herself to leave and go visit a friend. I didn't know where she was and DH said she just took off. OMG I was so mad! I made her stay in her room all day and told her she needed to clean it before she got to do anything. This must have made an impression as her room is the cleanest it's been in quite some time.LOL She isn't able to leave the house without telling me or DH were she is going either. ARGH sometimes kids don't know their actions will determine their lives! Sorry for the rant.

Yes being that DH and I have only been together 4yrs it makes having a baby with him all that much more important. I did at one time love DD's father, but he has proven time and again he is not the man I thought he was. Twice this year we were very close to were he lives and he didn't even make an effort to come see her! Piss me off royally! He will be lucky if I ever call and let him know that I am in the area again!

Sounds like you should be right on course to start your clomid! WOOP WOOP!

Mum2be sounds just lovely with the new outfit and all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->