2010 Baby

Tell her she needs to move to a non-windy place. LMAO Not will be looking forward to seeing her as soon as the wind dies down!

:hugs:

well ive not popped in here for ages. hope you ladies are ok!

well ive not popped in here for ages. hope you ladies are ok!

Your right you haven't shame on you! You need to come visit every now and then to make sure were still here. LMAO

Hope your doing well!

As you can tell we've added a few new ladies and fxd that we all get our BFP soon!

I just got back from my appointment... I don't know what to think now.. I am really upset...They didn't see anything but a gest sac and she said it couldn't tell her how many weeks or anything. Is it too soon to see a fetal pole and yolk sac? I am really upset now.. I had a blightn ovum last time and I'm wondering if it's happening again...She asked me what my levels were and all I could say was I haven't had them done yet.... She let me have a few pictures.

Attachments

• us1.jpg
    us1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
  • us2.jpg
    us2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
aww.. shawnie! I am so sorry hunny! I hope that it is just too early. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!

Shawnie it just too early for you to be able to see anything! My Dr wouldn't even scan me until I was at least 8wks! Keep your chin up and you will see the HB very soon! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I am hoping it's just too early... I go in to do my history today at 11ish and they will schedule my next Dr appointment for next week... What sucks is if I get my blood work next week then I'll end up having to wait 4 weeks before finding out what they are... Thanks again for listening.. xoxox

yeah shawnie don't sweat it you can't hear the HB till like 7 weeks anyway you're way to early! You need to try and relax hun! Why does it take that long for HCG counts to come back? Ours come back the next day...

The last time my levels were done I had to wait each time to find out till my next doc visit. They wont give me any info on the phone so I'd have to wait to talk to my doctor on my next visit. (my visits were a month apart so that's a long wait) I do not like that at all. I wish they would be able to give the info of the numbers at least over the phone. Sorry for incomplete sentences im kinda brain farting a little here...

The last time my levels were done I had to wait each time to find out till my next doc visit. They wont give me any info on the phone so I'd have to wait to talk to my doctor on my next visit. (my visits were a month apart so that's a long wait) I do not like that at all. I wish they would be able to give the info of the numbers at least over the phone. Sorry for incomplete sentences im kinda brain farting a little here...

Shawnie do you have a walk in clinic or a lab? I would just go and demand my bloods. LMAO that's just how I am though. I make a horrible patient. LMAO I would seriously call them and ask for it maybe they'll be more inclined to give it this time around. FXD

Shawnie, I'm sorry u haven't had a good day, I would demand ur bloods doing and am sure it is far too early yet to see anything, a lot of the girls on here don't have scans before 7 weeks big :hugs2:

I spoke with the health lady and she went and asked my doc about the blood work. All he said was he wanted the normal prenatal panel done, HIV, Hep, animia, and all that and not the hcg levels. My next doc visit is Sep 11th. Call me superstitious but I wish it wasn't on that day... On sep 11 I had to go in for a DnC after my very 1st MC when the tragedy happen and ever since its just been a bad remembrance day for me all around.

I know this is gonna sound real silly but after my appointment I went to the .99c store and got some tests LMAO I know I shouldn't do that but it makes me feel a little better. I used 2 different ones and they came out strong positives within seconds.

I hope everyone else is having a good day...

Shawnie do you have a walk in clinic or a lab? I would just go and demand my bloods. LMAO that's just how I am though. I make a horrible patient. LMAO I would seriously call them and ask for it maybe they'll be more inclined to give it this time around. FXD

I joke with the ladies in the lab all the time, I tried to get one of the gals to do the test for me hahahaha no luck though but I sure tried :rofl: They called me a sneaky one, HA!!! I was like "sooo ladies, umm lets go ahead and fill up one of "those" vials" LOL They didn't fall for it though. Since they didn't do it for me I got a smiley sticker and a job well done sticker :rofl:=D>

well ladies, my day has been boring.. haha..
Hope your all doing well!
Shawnie, keep your head up hunny! I have been thinking of buying some dollar store tests just because I feel like my appt. is so far away and I worry wayyyy tooo much! haha.. I know all is fine probably, but this is our first pregnancy and we have to wait forever to see a doctor...
Anyway you are in my thoughts and prayers, as are all of you girlies!

Don't sweat it Shawnie! Like we've all been saying its to early to hear the HB at the moment. But I would demand the doctor do it especially given your last mc. Can you go into a walk in and ask for a quantitative hcg test?

Although would a hcg really stop u worrying? I guess being the devils advocate here, but if u have got positive tests the hcg is still there :hugs: and hopefully this year september 11th will bring u something to look fondly on next year :)

HI CassiM Welcome..

Thanks ladies... SO much was running through my head yesterday. I feel much better today. Think it might be the fact that I actually went to the bathroom today hahahaha jk but for real, hadn't gone in 2 days lol tmi I know haha... I got allot of sleep last night, I didn't wake up or have any bad dreams, yay!

Kelly I'm not sure. if I called up some old friends I could probably get one done but I think Mums right, Id stress on that too lol I just need to chill out and think positive. I also need to not talk to a few friends of mine that are being negative nillys... Talking to them yesterday didn't help me at all! I am not sure why one in particular is being so negative towards me and our pregnancy but im gonna stay clear of her for a while. She might be in a negative place and taken it out on me I dono.. Just don't need to hear her bullshit negativity right now...

anyways, I am feeling real good today... Hope everyone else is too...

I am having a great day! About to go on a lunch date with the hubby!! YAY!!! And he said maybe we can do some shopping for the LO! SOO EXCITED!
Shawnie I am so glad that you are doing better today than you were yesterday! I agree that you should just stay away from the negative people and keep you head up and positive thoughts! That is the only way that I am getting through this wretched wait! haha..
CassiM... Welcome hun! Hope you get that BFP soon!!

All you other lovely ladies Hope you have great days and are all wonderful!!

Hey CassiM :wave: we are all realy lovely here (even if I do say so myself!!)

Glad ur feeling better today Shawnie, glad u didn't have any horrid dreams, I had some really odd ones... :)

I have o say that I feel a bit more positive today after talking to my cousin, she MC a few years ag and has just had a very bouncing baby (lending me stuff too YAY!!) and she did not have her pregnancy confirmed until her 12 week scan, so if she can do that so can I PMA here we go (til tomorrow anyway!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->