2010 Baby

I had to put it away as I kept holding it against my tummy trying to figure out how someone that big was going to be comfy there, (and get out :wacko:) it is a little long sleeved vest and dungeree, so perfect for the time of year here!!!

I had to put it away as I kept holding it against my tummy trying to figure out how someone that big was going to be comfy there, (and get out :wacko:) it is a little long sleeved vest and dungeree, so perfect for the time of year here!!!

Oh he/she will get out by anyway possible LOL

Don't worry they just ball themselves up and fit!

Oh he/she will get out by anyway possible LOL

Don't worry they just ball themselves up and fit!

I think I have just scared myself :rofl:
It is the anyway possible that....

Hello Ladies!

Today has been a great day for me! I got to have lunch with my hubby and little brother! It was soo nice! We got to talk and stuff.
I also got in a great nap! Hubby and I are going to start looking at some baby stuff. I know it is early but we cant help it! We are both planners, we like to have things figured out ahead of time! We are so in love with this little bean that it is not even funny! Each day seems to be going by sooo slow til our appt... I feel like it is taking forever..

I am so glad to hear everyone is doing pretty well though! Hope you all had wonderful days!!

Hello Ladies!

Today has been a great day for me! I got to have lunch with my hubby and little brother! It was soo nice! We got to talk and stuff.
I also got in a great nap! Hubby and I are going to start looking at some baby stuff. I know it is early but we cant help it! We are both planners, we like to have things figured out ahead of time! We are so in love with this little bean that it is not even funny! Each day seems to be going by sooo slow til our appt... I feel like it is taking forever..

I am so glad to hear everyone is doing pretty well though! Hope you all had wonderful days!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
If you think this is going slow wait until your about 36wks and the days don't move. LMAO That was the hardest part for me. Then I went over 2wks. :dohh: Enjoy it because it is the most awesome feeling in the world and you will so miss it when you have the baby and your not pg anymore. :hugs:

Glad you had a wonderful day!

I wanna be pregnant!

ps. that was suppose to be in caps but for some reason it didn't come out that way

Glad u had a good weekend Psychnut!

Ur turn'll come Kelly, probably when u least expect it!!

I am looking forward to actually looking pregnant, at least then when looking at baby stuff I won't keep getting strange looks :haha:

Yes Kelly your time will come and even sooner now with your appt in only about three weeks! :happydance::happydance:

Hope you all are doing well today! Can't wait to hear how each of your day has been

Me just got to work about 2hrs ago and am BAW! I had a nice temp rise this am so fxd! I am still spotting though and don't know why but oh well only time will tell.

:hugs:

im ready for a 2010 bean

Welcome! How long have you been ttc? I have been ttc since Aug 08 and have fallen pg twice but no luck yet keeping my bean inside for the 9months it takes to cook it. LOL

Good Luck and Loads of Dust!:thumbup:

Hey all! SO far the anniversary is quite nice! Still waiting on my b day gift in the mail, DH thought it would be in by now but I can wait cause I found a beautiful orchid plant in the kitchen today! Have always wanted one! Dh was so sweat... we're heading off to dinner and a movie very soon now! But tbh I am so tired! It's like 30 degrees out here! Ick! Also the neighbour has decided to cut down his big nuisance of a tree and they started today it's so nice to have that sap monster gone! and like 80% less leaves to rake in the fall! I mean I am sad cause I like trees but more happy that this one will be gone!

Another 3 days till poas! Whoot!

Orientation wiped me out today to, got my lab kit though full of many medical bits and pieces... nursing is going to be fun.

lab kit????

all I got when I started was my fob watch and marsdens bible of how to do stuff... :wacko:

:hi: soon2 be wifey!!

Well, was that tired last night that it was early to bed and early to rise as am soo excited!!!

Sounds like you had a lovely evening! Kelly don't get overwelmed just go with the flow, oh that's right your high strung. LMAO

Hope you all are doing well. Not much to report here. FF gave me my crosshairs so I guess I'm officially in the tww but I am still spotting :shrug:
Will have to wait and see what comes of that.

:hugs:
Check in all of you soon!

Wo0p, i'll join =] hopefully me and my OH will have a 2010 baby, talking about ttc in nov :happydance:, OH still not sure but hopefully.

:hi: jadeemma

Well, I have had a lovely afternoon, we went to pick the pram up, it is in fab condition (will put pics in my journal for anyone that is interested when have a play with it tomorrow) and then went to the seaside for a walk along the sea and fish and chips which were yummy initially but I don't think Archie approved :(

So absolutely knackered, and looking forward to my bed in an hour or so...

Wo0p, i'll join =] hopefully me and my OH will have a 2010 baby, talking about ttc in nov :happydance:, OH still not sure but hopefully.

Good luck and welcome! I don't think OH's are ever ready but they get that way real quick! LOL

Glad you had a nice day Wannabe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->