2010 Baby

Oh I was thinking of myself as a positive silly goose LMAO How are you feeling today Mum?

Good thanks, am beginning to feel more human now which is good, even if a bit disconserting, how are u?

Not too bad, just need to keep busy lol Im hoping work is busy today and the time flys by for a few weeks lol

hey ladies! I know it has been like over a week.. so sorry.. tons going on here! My papa started his chemo this week and has been terribly sick, trying to spend as much time with him as I possibly can, but it is really hard to see him sick like this!
Monday is my youngest brother's birthday! OMG he is turning 12 where has the time gone! I cant believe that in just over a month I will be 20! Crazy how the time flies when your growing up!
Hubby, me and #1 are all doing well, have been feeling like not eating, no MS though! Just feeling sick to my tummy alot... Kind of sucks... Oh well, anything for the LO!
TTC#2 Welcome hun, I too am expecting will be 10 weeks tomorrow.. love these ladies and couldnt leave them.. Your going to love this group! They always know how to make you smile! About me...My DH is 25 and I am 19 we are sooo excited for this baby after 7 months of TTC! We have been married since August 2008 :) We live in Upstate NY and it is currently very very cold here!!!! Just waiting for the snow to fly.... :(

Oh! I forgot to say that I hope all of you are doing well.. haha... I get so into writing I always forget something!

Uh, oh, af started today and I'm really psycho now! I can't remember I have ever been so bitchy around that time of the month before!
:muaha::hissy::gun::gun::gun:
I have a party to go tonight and now I'm not sure if I really should go since i will just ruin it for everyone just by being like I'm right now...:shrug:

A night out might do u good too though Kess :hugs: for feeeling so rotten x

Kess it's only normal to be :growlmad::hissy::muaha::grr::gun::gun:

You do what you think is best for you not everybody else. You crack me up not wanting to ruin everybodies evening. LOL

Sorry your not feeling to hot Pysch it will pass soon hopefully!

Well me I'm 8 DPO and really nothing new. I did wake this am with tender @@'s and a sore throat still but nothing I would call symptoms.LOL so time will tell!

Berniep hope your feeling better!

Kelly hope school is going well and not making you work to hard. LOL
So sorry to hear you need reading glasses but I guess you will want to read your watch when taking blood pressure. LMAO

I bet they look very stylish!

To all the other ladies hello sorry in a bit of a rush atm flights being cancelled and need to accomidate my clients. ARGH!!! hate the airlines!

Hello ladies,
How are you all? hope your all well x
Sorry witch got you too Kess, if only she'd learn to stay away from us all the interfering cow x
Hope you got your customers accomodation sorted out csunshine, how long till you can test? x
How are all you over lovely ladies? afm i'm feeling a lot better today, still got stomach ache but no where near as bad in fact i felt so good i met mum2b for a cuppa and a chat, well i'll go for now speak to you all later x

Yes I got my clients accomidated. LOL They are coming in about 20 minutes from now to book. LOL

I am going to test on Saturday the 10th that would be 16dpo, but I will probably break down and test Thursday if AF hasn't shown. LOL:dohh:

Glad your feeling better! :thumbup:

i thought i'd stop by to give updates...
I'm CD31 12DPO today...this morning i found brown color in my CM, my CP still seems to be high. then i've been checking off and on all day to see if AF would should. when i go to get a sample to check my CM there seems to be a little amount of blood. it hasn't progress to more just same amount in color. so idk if this is implantation bleeding or what. its 2:04p here in CA and full flow AF is a no show still. DH doesn't want to BD with me because he doesn't want to mess up anything.lol Since today isn't a full flow i'm 3 days late of AF. its looking good but i don't want to get hopes up. OH i did test this morning and it was a :bfn: for some reason i wasn't saddened about it like i usually am when i see hpt results. ain't that odd? *sighs* so i'll check in a little later and give updates.

I couldn't even read most posts cause my head is so sore, I have the worst headache, what I can assume is from stopping the clomid. I have so much to do this weekend to.

Glad all is well with everyone or getting better. I am off to lay down it hurts to think.

Sucks about getting reading glasses but they are very stylish and nice looking. They are only for reading books to so I won't need them that much.

just wanted to give update....AF showed so i'm back to CD1 :cry:

CD1: Cramps (took pamprin the only PMS over the counter meds that don't have caffine in it)

Sorry to here about AF showing up Carolyn
Hope the headache settles down Kelly :hugs: (it may also be ur eyes adjusting to the glasses too, just take it steady)
Catching up with Berniep was good, yummy hot chocolate and a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE piece of lemon cake (but I managed to eat it all.. even if I didn't have any supper later lol)
Hope u have a good weekend Csunshine, even though she probably won't read this til monday as it sounds as though she has a busy weekend ahead :)

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
sorry witch got you ttc#2, hope she stays away next month, good luck x
Hope your headache is better Kelly x
How are you mum2b? i'm not surprised you didn't have supper, you lot should have the size of the cake she ate, i could have fed my whole family with it lol the diner could reduce its prices if it gave smaller slices. Are you having a good weekend? x
How's your weekend going Csunshine? only a week to go till the 10th good luck x
How are you Shawnie, Kess and Psychnut? hope your all well x
AFM been to work today and they've managed to upset me, i was telling mum2b yesterday that i'd asked if i could drop a day and go from 20 hours to 16 hours so that i can spend more time at home while hubby isn't well and the manager i asked said there should be no prob and he'd let me know what shift i can drop, anyway yesterday i was told by one of the other managers (we have 4 managers in total) they'd changed my rota completely and given me 14 hours over 3 shifts the only problem is in order to claim working tax credit (for those of you not in the UK this is a benefit for working families on low wages) i need to work a minimum of 16 hours and i had explained this to the manager i originally asked so i explained it to the 2nd manager and she said she'd get back to me today once she'd spoken to our big manager, anyway she spoke to our big manager (she had to ring him at home so he won't be happy) and apparently my old hours have been given away to a new member of staff so i can't have them back but they will give me 16 hours over 5 days but some of them will be split shifts so i'll go in and do a 2 hour shift go home for a couple of hours and then go back in for 1-2 hours i was gobsmacked and ended up bursting into tears not that she cared i've ended up worse off than i was to begin with, i had to keep going to the toilet thru out my shift to have a cry i was so upset, i don't know how i managed not to tell them where they could stick their job, they are upsetting alot of my workmates too at the moment our big manager is always telling us that as there is a shortage of jobs at the moment he has a queue of people waiting for our jobs and if we don't like what he says or does then we know where the door is so i'm stuck in a situation where i either do the hours they are making me do or i lose my job, i'm going to start looking for a new job on Monday but like i said we have such a shortage of jobs here at the moment it's going to be hard. Well i've bored you all enough so i'll go for now, take care everyone x

I would phone ACAS too Berniep, was there anything put in writing about reducing ur hours?? I cannot believe that they are being so crap, on the plus side there are places taking extra to cover christmas atm... It also sounds as through u would get better support from working anywhere else too... big big :hugs2:

Well, me, I'm full of energy today which is a welcome change :)

Yes I would start looking for a new job berniep!

Mum2be I don't have my glasses yet they take about a week to make. Should get them in another 4 days or so. The headaches have gone down in pain but are still floating around. I am going to head out and grab a bite to eat soon. DH is working nights so I am not cooking plus have studying to do.

My manager got mad at me today cause I accidentally rang a sale in under her name but changed it so I could get the credit. She wanted me to leave it under her name. She always steals our sales and I am sick of it so from now on I am changing them back to me if she does it. I hear she is close to being replaced I hope it is true.

sounds as though ur manger's a bit of a knob too... we have got a bunch of them between us all!!

CD2: before noon i was feeling nausea& qweazyness(sp.?)

I only assume it was from AF, i've never experienced this before. i hope i don't need to worry about this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->