2010 Baby

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
I'm going to ring acas on Monday Mum2b but i think because they have now offered me the 16 hours all over the place they will be within their rights, i'm def going to look for a new job on Monday but i need a permanant job i can't take a temp one only to be jobless after xmas we can't afford it, i had a quick look on internet last night but there's not much around, i'm going to go out to the shops next week and see who's advertising too. What is it you sell Kelly? your boss sounds like a right cow, i hope they replace her soon. Well i'll go for now i'm just waiting for my shopping to be delivered, seen as we are without a car at the moment i've decided to have the food shop delivered it works out cheaper than catching the bus there and a taxi back and when i do the shop online i don't impulse buy as much so its cheaper that way too. Take care x

I work in a bedding store, so we sell quilts and duvets and anything you would put on a bed and towels and bath robes etc. I like the job but you're right the boss is a cow. I want her gone and I want her gone soon. I really don't like her and hate working with her, which thankfully I don't do often.

Well I should study more, got another 45 pages to read plus some power point slides. Crunch time.

hi ladies,
I'm on CD3 nothing really much to report today. I'm just waiting for AF to go away so i can get to bow chica wah wah ;).

Wow slowish on here hey,

I am finishing up with the studying finally! OMG I can't wait for tuesday at 2:50 to happen cause I will be done that course FOREVER!

Christ that was quick Kelly! and if u will live in a different time zone :haha:

Not much to report here, have a few bits planned for today, need to go to the post office to collect adn send some stuff, walk the dog, bake a cake, DH has put in a request for fish pie for tea, finish the ironing and if I get chance go see my little brother I guess.
Tomorrow I go into work to see te Dr there and hopefully get signed fit to return for next week. I also need to go up to see them all and say Hi, as have not actually been into work for the last 4 and half months. I have stopped sleeping so well, I am hoping that it is more that I am generally less tired but if it continues think it is more to do with going back to work. I need to think of something to help me sleep though, this cannot continue for the next 2 weeks, I have done so well in the last 6 weeks stopping the medications :(

Hello ladies! I have missed you all so much over the weekend!

Berniep I so know what you mean about cows for managers mine only speaks to me when she has to, but if I say to her hello she sometimes answers. She's not the most personable. Hope you find a job that you like!

Kelly WOOO HOOO! for being finished with that course!

Mum2b sounds like your doing well!

tt#2usmcbaby so sorry witch got you hope she vacates soon so you can get down to business!

Me just waiting until Thursday and if af stays away I will test if not then we have our answer then. :shrug:

Hi Ladies,
today i'm on CD4 it looks like AF is on her way to leave. YAY! finally. I can't wait to start SMEP and use Pre-Seed. i had my dental appointment today had a deep teeth clean. 1/2 my mouth is numb i feel like 2-face right now lol i won't be able to eat anything til 2p when it all wears off.

Hey everyone,

I am still around, exam tomorrow. Got to love an accelerated program. DH and I went out and bought a fridge today for the tenant, his has bitten the dust.. leaking oil and water, I just hope it stays cold till next tuesday as thats the day we're getting the new one. Also got my paint for the bathroom, it's dark plum purple... I am super excited to paint it but won't be able to till exams are done, maybe will start wednesday or the weekend, we'll see. ANyway I have to review...

Hello ladies,
Kelly do you do you nursing in mini courses? which one have you just done? good look with your exam, the plum paint sounds gorgeous x
Csunshine i hope the witch stays away, good luck x
Mum2b hope your sleeping sorts itself out soon, try not to worry about going back to work (i know its easier said than done) x
ttc#2 hope the witch leaves soon, good luck with the smep x
AFM i went into work and they had done a complete u-turn and offered me the hours i originally wanted, i couldn't believe it all that upset for nothing, i'm still going to look for another job but there isn't so much rush now, thats all my news for today, not much happening x

That is fab news Berniep, I wonder what made them do a U turn so sharply?? Hhmmm

Good luck today Kelly, and the paint does sound fab... U really cannot have many more rooms to paint now :)

Have u got over ur busy weekend Csunshine?

Hope the witch gets on her way out soon TTC

Well, my day just got better yesterday... honestly... without any sarcasm :)
My Boss phoned me yesterday to tell me what shifts ahe was putting me down for/see if I was going in this week, I am so it was left to sort out today. Also I had a weks leave booked in for 2 weeks time, meaning I would have been back for 1 week, off 1 week, back for 2 weeks and then off for another week, so she was ondering if I had realised this, I had but was aware that it would have meant carrying 4 weeks into the ew year (they only really like u to carry 2), so did not want to loose it or make life difficult trying to ft it in... her response: "when do u go on mat leave? April? We'll just tag it onto that" now she doesn't have to do that, and will be watching VERY closely, but sounds good atm!!
Saw 4.30 again this morning, but did sleep a bit better (apart from having to pee ever 3 hours :(). And I'm going to be an Auntie, my little sister is due 4 weeks after me!! I am sooo excited, we get on really well now and can see that this will mean that we will have more opportunities to see each other a bit more :) She has only told me too, I am so chuffed and feel so priviledged, 10 years ago u wouldn't have though we would have the relationship we have now!
Oh well, best go ad get my self ready to go... catch u all later xx

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
I'm just getting ready to go to work yipee (i am been saecastic lol), i get 2moro off though, i now have wed,thurs and sun off so once i finish today i don't have to go back till Friday yay. Thats great news about your sister mum2b your mum might lay off you a bit now and just think when she comes to visit you when you've had your baby she won't stay for weeks on end cause she'll want to be back with your sister in time for her due date. x
Well i'll go for now i haven't even got dressed yet and i set off soon, speak to you all later x

^^ I can live in hope!!

Well this morning went well, have been signed of by occupational health and return next monday phased return over 5 weeks which is good, building it up by 1 day a week until I hit full time hours :) they seemed pleased to see me too which was nice (although am sure most of it was the orange drizzle cake they were pleased to see!!).

And was just about to get up to walk the dog and it has started raining again :( bloody british weather!

Oh Berniep that's wonderful news! The hours you wanted! YEAH!

Mum2b yeah your children will be close in age and they can play together as they grow up. N yes your mum wont feel like staying long when she has another grandbaby coming and it won't be so long of a stay.

Kelly how are you today? How was your Mid-term? Hope it all went well!

ttc#2 sounds like your well on your way this cycle Good Luck!

AFM I am 12dpo and really not feeling preggo so :shrug: @@'s a little tender and nips are sensative. LOL Just like last month though. I am really tired but it could be the nasty rainy weather we've had the last two days though. :shrug: only time will tell. DH is home again today as he can't pour concrete in the rain. :nope: he is applying another layer of primer on the stubborn spots. LOL

Hope your all doing well will check back later. :hugs:

Mum thats fantastic and you to berniep about work.

My final exam was for nurs 201 which is called into to nursing, basically the most boring theory crap ever. I will be happy with a 50 it was hard and I don't feel to great about it. I did well on the midterm though so as long as my paper is ok my overall mark should still be fine.

Got a midterm tomorrow, got to get reviewing for it.

Yeah for the boring theory class being done!

Hope the other lovely ladies on here are doing well.

AFM my temp dropped a 10th of degree today and I got a bfn yesterday afternoon with diluted wee:shrug: so time will tell 13dpo. Not much else to report except YEAH!!! The rain has stopped for the day and no snow yet.....:thumbup: DD is finished with sports for a while and now we can settle into our normal routine now. :happydance:

Hello ladies,
Well i've had a lovely day off and i've another one 2moro yippee i love my new hours lol, how are you all? mum2b your orange drizzle cake sounds gorgeous too you are always baking your a right domestic godess lol x
Kelly good look with your exam x
Csunshine hope the bfn is just because it was diluted wee, good luck x
Hope everyone else is ok x

i am going nuts with AF not going away lol i'm actually relax about this cycle well until TWW stage comes lol. AF should be leaving today but is VERY light. Are any of ya'll drinking RRL?? what is your experience with it?

i am going nuts with AF not going away lol i'm actually relax about this cycle well until TWW stage comes lol. AF should be leaving today but is VERY light. Are any of ya'll drinking RRL?? what is your experience with it?

What is this? RRL? Don't think I'm drinking cause have know idea what it is. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->