2010 Baby

Hey all, exam, went swimmingly! I ended up with a 96 in the course overall or an A. I am very happy.

Getting ready to get off to work, DH and I were peeling off the rest of the shower door frame on our tub and took the mirror frame off and the mirror is in perfect condition so I won't need to replace it!!!! Yippee!!!! Should be painting in another 2 days!

Oh and Mum it is the absolute last room in the house that hasn't been painted yet. Although I am sure in a few years when we redo the floors in the apartment we will likely repaint it then as the first colour we put on isn't as nice and is peeling in some spots.

Winter tires are going on tuesday! Yippee! But it was 1300 for both cars :(

Hello ladies,
Thought i'd pop back on before bed, as i was internet trying to find out if it was safe to have the flu jab whilst ttc, it seems to be recommended if you are in a at risk group so i will go get it now. Well done with your exam Kelly and have fun paintng again x

Flu vaccine is perfectly safe to get while ttc it is not a live vaccine so go get 'er! I get mine on the 14th from the nursing faculty, they like us to be all healthy and such. :rofl:

Yay done work! Boo like 60 pages of readings to do.

Yay Kelly, congrats on a job well done!

Berniep hope your feeling better lady. Hugs

Wow Kelly, that is fab going with ur marks... so when are u let loose on the wards?
What are u going to do when u have finished the bathroom them?

I'm still swaying on the swine flu jab, but think I am not going to get it... there does seem to be a policy at work for those that haven't had it so at least I am covered that way.

Quarter of the way there Shawnie! How are u feeling?
Glad the sun came out Csunshine :) it has doe here today so am hoping to get some washing out ;) I live in hope anyway

Well today I jump through the final hoop to return next week, I am off to see my top manager with my rep this morning, although it is just a formality. I was ironing yesterday (again :wacko: very unlike me) and thought would give my uniforms a once over and tried my trousers on to see how much growing room I have in them and it seems that I have lost more weight than I thought over the summer :) Although I am a bit dissappointed that I don't look preggers yet :( but then I am sure that will come soon enough. I think I was hoping that they would be about the same on me, but at least that means I have a bit longer in my tunic and top before having to rely soley on my dresses and then the dreaded white tents!! ;)

I ave rambled, if any of u have got to this point well done and I am gonna go now :) Cya later :hugs:

hey all.

well, my af came and left (she came 5 days later grrrr!) and I'm once again on the "let's try" regime. lol. actually not much trying going on lately - hubby had a tonsils operation and has been feeling "down" after that. and I'm ready to climb the walls... I'm even quite ready for the fact that I won't have this baby very soon. would give me time to finish my studies - am supposed to be done by coming spring.

looks like you're all nice and busy. now we need another pregnancy.news ;)

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Mum2b hope your meeting goes well today, you won't be in your uniform much longer i wouldn't have thought, roll on the white tents lol its normal flu jab i'm having not swine flu one, i have a flu jab every year cause i've had pneumonia twice and i have asthma, i've had one every year for about 5 years now i was worried i wouldn't be able to have one whilst ttc so i'm quite relieved, have a good day x
Shawnie i'm feeling a lot better thanks, how are you? x
Kelly good luck with all that reading, have you got your glasses yet? x
Kess hope your hubby feels better soon and you can get BDing in time to catch the eggy, good luck x
Csunshine how are you? hope your well x
Well i'm off for now my sister has just come round, its her birthday so she's called round for a cuppa and then we are spending the day together, once we've picked the kids up from school we are all having tea together too x

Meeting went well, and all set for Monday, just need to phone to see if they have fund my sick note, as if they haven't I have an early start to soo my GP in the morning to get a note to sign me fit to work... it makes u laugh sometimes, as she put on a return date... but yet they still want me to see her... but yes otherwise good.

Glad to see u back Kess and damn AF for mucking about, hope ur OH feels better soon

Berniep, I certainly will be in the white tents if we meet up at the same place as last week for hot chocolate and cake... I think that is what surprised me, the amount of lunches and afternoon teas I seem to have had and my own baking... :happydance:

The bin men have been at last ( they are on strike) and it was quite amusing to watch 3 of them clearing our pile, they borrowed 2 wheelie bins from opposite to help!! they haven't been for 4 weeks so had all the old insulation to take too... (in fairness I would have tipped it if they hadn't shut that in support... so figured once they had done that they had made a rod for there own backs!)

Well ladies I think I'm out this month. Just went to the loo and had a spot. I am getting quite pissy about all this ttc crap! :growlmad: I just want to be pg and stay that way for at least 9months! I hate that I have been trying for the last year and can't get one to stick! I am thinking I should just quit doing the temping and just go with the flow. Sorry about the rant I am just beside myself!

Mum glad your having a good day and the rubbish people did their job it really sucks when they don't pick up on a regular basis.

Berniep hope you had a nice visit with your sister!

Kelly yeah for good grades! Keep up the good work!

Kess good to see your still around hope your doing well!

Mum you're one tough lady, I don't know what I'd do if I got that flu. I have been avoiding anyone and everyone who even looks sick LOL

Berniep Im glad your feeling better, im doing pretty good too thanks.. Just been sleeping allot lol

Sunshine, hugs lady. rant all you like lady.. We all know how hard it is and how emotional ups n downs it can be so we understand. I can't remember but do you do OPK's too along with temping? This might sound silly but I did everything, I temped, opk, used that concieve lube, took vb50 & prenate vit, and baby aspirin. I was trying to cover all basis if there was any to cover LOL

Mum you're one tough lady, I don't know what I'd do if I got that flu. I have been avoiding anyone and everyone who even looks sick LOL

Berniep Im glad your feeling better, im doing pretty good too thanks.. Just been sleeping allot lol

Sunshine, hugs lady. rant all you like lady.. We all know how hard it is and how emotional ups n downs it can be so we understand. I can't remember but do you do OPK's too along with temping? This might sound silly but I did everything, I temped, opk, used that concieve lube, took vb50 & prenate vit, and baby aspirin. I was trying to cover all basis if there was any to cover LOL

Thanks I don't use opk's anymore since I figured out my body. LOL you know o pains and ewcm and temp rise and all that. I do take prenatal vitamins as well. I am so confused now though. I went to the loo after lunch thinking a liner would be needed soon but when I wiped nothing so I did the enternal check of cp/cm and all I have is creamy cm and cp is very high so :shrug: I will just have to wait for her to show or not hoping for the latter.

oooo... ?implantation spotting??? fx'ed Csunshine

I'm not tough hawnie, just not convinced that there has been enough research into the swine flu vaccine to warrant putting my LO at risk for... I wouldn't mind about the normal flu, as they use the same carrier year in year out...

BF went to the clinic to get some tests done that is needed to stay in my country and guess what else he came out with?.....a form to go get a SA done :happydance::happydance::happydance: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: when i heard that the news about my dad making me feel so down that made me feel so much better i was so happy,so he went and got the other tests done an went to get the SA done too but they told him that they only do it in the mornings and it was already after 12 pm ,and he missed work today so will have to go tomorrow so he will have to wait until Monday to get it done,i am a little disappointed but,one step at a time right?so we will not know whats up until the end of the month,I will try to push some vitamins in him for the time being will anything work in just a week?

P.S. I would like to invite everyone to pop into my journal and maybe i can get some tips from others who are a little more farther with testing and drugs and stuff

Hey all,

mum that is it for a while once bathroom is done. I eventually want to get hardwood floors upstairs but we would hire someone for that and don't have the cash now. We must wear different nursing outfits in our own countries cause ours don't sound anything like what you have. I'll be in hospital beginning of nov. I am getting excited. Although in our labs right now we have to get naked under hospital gowns and be patients for other students!!!!! EEEkkk!!!! I didn't sign up for that :rofl:

I am still swamped at school, got an exam or midterm each week! Thats an accelerated program for you.

Got my positive opk today super dark! Heres to O'ing on cd16 and not 19 or 20!!!!!!

csunshine I know how you feel, I get so bummed and the crappy thing is I know witch is coming every month!

we didn't have to get nude under ours but down to a bra and leave our pants on. that was only when they were teaching about lung sounds with palpating to know what the lung sounds like with fluids or non fluids and stumic n all that. Careful not to show a booty shot LMAO

Shawnie, I am sure we can keep panties and bra on but she said for some labs thats all were allowed under the gown and the others we just have to bring shorts and a tank top. I will defo not show my ass to anyone!

So I can feel the ovaries working their little sacs off! :rofl: I have some decent cramping in those exact spots, so should feel the entire Ov process this month.

Hello my lovely 2010 baby Momma's!

Kelly you better just keep a spare set of shorts and tank in your car. LOL with your busy schedule you might forget a lab or something and have to go comado. LMAO

nightnurse I am still doing the natural thing so can't help you with your questions about testing.

Shawnie hope your feeling well!

Mum2b hope your meeting is going well let us know.

Berniep hope you enjoyed your visit with your sister and now you should be gearing up to O soon right.

Me well AF showed this am so on to the next cycle. I don't really have the energy to get upset and my weekend is full of activities again so I don't really have time to feel sorry for myself. I will be having another chat with DH about how much we have to dtd though! I have to go out of town next Wednesday through Friday so he will have plenty of time to rest while I'm gone. LOL

Kess hope your doing well!

Pyschnut hope your progressing nicely!

I know Im forgetting some sorry but having a brain fart about now. :hugs: anyway!

Sorry witch came csunshine. Hopefully next month will be your month.

All good here

Didn't need to get another sick note in the end so at least my start this morning wasn't as early as it could have been, so all is now set for monday's early start instead now :happydance:

Have just got back form a 2 1/2 hour walk with a friend and our dogs which was lovely, even better as it didn't rain and the sun actually came out for a bit

Ur weekend sounds so much more relaxed Csunshine than many u have had recently, I am sure u will enjoy :)

Kelly I think that we have had a discussion on our uniforms and urs before I seem to remember, but looking at ur fb pics urs are like the theatre scrubs they only wear in operations and invasive procedures, and are much more comfy than our traditional uniforms... :( they have just started the 'simulated patient' in the last few years here, but they generally get 'actors' in to do it rather than other students... Hope the rest of the exams go well

Berniep did u have a good day with ur sister?

and Hi to everyone else.

Nightnurse, there is a group in TTC for the 'reproductively challenged' which u may find useful, Kelly is part of it so u may be able to find it more easily through her post history HTH and that the tests prove useful x

It's in the ttc buddies section pretty easy to find.

You should post a pic for me to see mum, I can't even formulate a pic in my head of what yours look like. Mine are super comfy. I like them. Can't wait to start buying different coloured ones though. Have to wear the blue ones till I am out of school. Good thing blue looks good on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->