2010 Baby

Hello ladies,
i just popped on quickly to say i won't be back on till sunday as i've a busy couple of days planned i'll tell you about them on sunday, i did just right a long post but when i clicked to post it, it vanished and i haven't time to re-type it, hope your all ok, speak to you on sunday x

That sounds interesting Berniep, have fun x

Kelly, have u ever seen the carry on films? (think it is nursing) those are the dresses but a little more practical and less revealing :rofl:

Hello ladies, I'm Sadie! I'm new to TTC, this is our first month and AF is due on the 11th. I did chart this month on a print out. I have heard FertilityFriend has good, free charting?

Hey Sadie, fertility friend is good to start with for charting, what are u charting?

Hello ladies, I'm Sadie! I'm new to TTC, this is our first month and AF is due on the 11th. I did chart this month on a print out. I have heard FertilityFriend has good, free charting?

:hi: Sadie! Welcome to BNB and to 2010 Baby! Hope your stay is very short and sweet. FF does have a really great free charting you should try it and then put it in your siggy.:hugs:

Im sorry AF came for you sunshine =(

I am going to be just fine! I have decided that I'm not getting down about this! It will happen when it's supposed to for me! Which that's next cycle iykwim. LOL As my siggy says PMA ALL THE WAY!

Comedy films made in the 60's, they are fab if u fancy trying to search for them on the web... typical british humour.

Well, I ended up in A&E this morning as was spotting last night into this morning. I have some leucocytes in my pee (but not enough to warrant antibiotics at the minute) and a scan booked for Tuesday. It has slowed down now, so am just to rest over the weekend

you're so awesome sunshine. xoxoxox

Hi Sadie! Welcome...

Mum I am sure it is nothing to worry about, you're practically 12 weeks gone now. Rest lots and don't stress out.

Hello my name is Angeliah I'm 23 and trying ttc #2 after a m/c in January this year. We got pregnant in Oct. of last year and I'm praying that I get a BFP next month. The big O is around the 25th so I'm anxious:happydance: I really pray it works out for us this month and you ladies aswell... Any of you ovulate around the 25th? If so maybe we can be testing buddies:friends: Lots and lots of :dust: to you all and may we all get our :bfp:

Sorry angeliah I will be testing on the 24th if af doesn't show but welcome!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
mum2b hope your ok, let me know if you need anything or need a chat, hope it goes well on Tuesday, how are you now? x
Welcome new ladies and good luck i hope you both get your bfp's soon x
Hope everyone else is ok x
Well i've had a busy weekend, i stayed overnight at my friends on friday cause she was doing my hair after work and as we wouldn't be done till late it made sense for me to stop and catch a bus to work rather than pay a taxi home, i then went to work on saturday and when i got home ate my tea and got ready to go out with my sister and a few friends, its been years since i've been nightclubbing, it was a good night and we didn't get in till 3 this morning and i'm suffering today i didn't get completely drunk but i got merry but my main prob today is i ache everywhere after dancing for hours and my feet are killing i'm not as fit as i used to be but it was a good night, i was going to pounce on hubby when i got in as it was cd11 yesterday but to be honest i was too tired to do anything never mind BD lol. I went to my friends today for a couple of hours she has been trying for a baby since she got married about 4 years ago but has never been to doctor or charted or anything, anyway i went today after not seeing her since July and no doubt you've all guessed this by now she's finally pregnant, she's 13 weeks and is showing already, i'm so pleased for her she really deserves it after all this time.
Well i'll go for now i'm hoping we are going to have a early night with it now been cd12, enjoy the rest of your day/evening x

Mum2b hope your alright! :hugs: Let us know how your getting on!:hugs:

Berniep just wait until you get a little older it will feel even worse when you do a ladies night! LOL Glad you had a large time!

Welcome newbies hope your stay is short and sweet!

Angeliah sorry but I will be O'n around Monday or Tuesday 19th or 20th.

kelly hope your week goes smooth with school and work!

Kess and Psychnut and nightnurse where are you? Hope your all doing well!

Me well CD4 and just waiting to evict the witch. LOL AF came and the usually migraine with it. Spent most the weekend in bed but did manage to get DD to the parade and she got loads of candy and toys so will be entertained for the time being. LOL will check back later and see how everybody is.

there is a full update in my journal but the short version is that I have not gone i to work today and waitng on scan tomorrow, last night was shit

there is a full update in my journal but the short version is that I have not gone i to work today and waitng on scan tomorrow, last night was shit

I am so sorry your having to go through this hopefully the scan will ease your mind. :hugs: Hope it all goes well tomorrow!

Yes I will be anxiously awaiting your post tomorrow.

I hope other then mum that everyone had a great thanksgiving.

Yes I will be anxiously awaiting your post tomorrow.

I hope other then mum that everyone had a great thanksgiving.

Is that what you Canadians call our columbus day??? LOL

We have our Thanksgiving the last Thursday in November.

Hope your doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"