2010 Baby

Hello ladies,
i didn't realise Canada and America have different thanks giving days, hope you had a good one Kelly x
Hope ur migraine has gone Csunshine, take care x
I'm going to go to your journal now mum2b to see if you've updated it anymore since this morning, hope your ok, i'll be thinking of you 2moro x
How is everyone else? hope your all good x
AFM not much to report although i think my right ovary hurt today so i'll def be BDing 2nite, i'll go for now take care everyone x

I am alright. Another friend I joined with has gotten her BFP and although I am happy for her I am sad cause I will be the only one left.

i'm just about giving up on trying to find support in this ttc #2 journey. i attempted to find some CD buddies talk to me for maybe all of 2 times and just stopped. i know people have lives outside the internet but just don't like left hanging...im pretty much thinking i'll fight this alone well aside support from DH and just help folks to their questions/situations

ttc#2 you will always get a response from us so don't feel you have to leave. These groups have kept me going these past 15 cycles. If we miss something you post just repost, sometimes we are to caught up in our own situations to remember to respond to everyone else. So chin up, we're here.

i'm just about giving up on trying to find support in this ttc #2 journey. i attempted to find some CD buddies talk to me for maybe all of 2 times and just stopped. i know people have lives outside the internet but just don't like left hanging...im pretty much thinking i'll fight this alone well aside support from DH and just help folks to their questions/situations
aww hun I hope you don't yet. I know for me I wouldn't be where I am today without these ladies. They have all helped me so much over the past few months. I know for me, sometimes I don't respond to someone only due to not knowing what to say or I haven't had that experience to make a comment on. If there's anything I can give advice to I will if I can. I know that doesn't help much but don't give up .... Kell's right, we do get into the moment sometimes and might miss a post. I myself bounce around in a ton of areas on BnB :winkwink: :hugs:

I totally agree with shawnie and kelly! You can't give up as we on this thread have been through so much! I know that without these ladies here I would have given up months ago! What questions do you have? I don't know all the answers but I will gladly give you my opinion! Hope you stick around!

I was just in Mum's journal and I am so sorry that she is going through all this and she will need all of our support until she starts to feel better!

Mum :hugs: let us know what we can do!

afm nothing new to report! Hope you ladies are all doing well!

Hello ladies,
i'm shattered today, i've rushed around all day i can't wait to go to bed i'm done in lol, hope you are all ok, ttc#2 stick around we are lovely really you must have just caught us on a bad week, ask anything you want i'm sure one of us will be able to help, once again hope your all ok i'm too done in to chat at the moment if i get my energy back i'll pop back on x

Just popped in to say thanks to everyone... I just feel empty at the moment, but in so much pain too... it is hard to describe
I am back in hospital tomorrow for an ERCP, as I can't do this for much longer... please just bare with me.

ttc#2 I have made some of the bestest friends I couldn't have thought of in here... keep plodding through

Just popped in to say thanks to everyone... I just feel empty at the moment, but in so much pain too... it is hard to describe
I am back in hospital tomorrow for an ERCP, as I can't do this for much longer... please just bare with me.

ttc#2 I have made some of the bestest friends I couldn't have thought of in here... keep plodding through

Just wanted to give you the biggest :hugs: ever! I know your scared I was just were you are today last March. Let me know if you have any questions or if you just want to chat! Remember we are all here to support you!:hugs:

We are all here for you mum2b, let me know if you need anything x

i'm sorry ladies :hugs: thanks alot. i have this "jumping the gun" habit i need to work on. DH & I are still going to ttc #2 although there could be chances of him deploying again *sighs*. with the stresses of deployment and us ttc #2 getting all flustered.

Mum I am here for you as much as I can be across the pond. Let me know if you need anything, if you want to chat on the phone I will rush out and buy a calling card in the middle of our snow fall. Take all the time you need, I hope you make it through and I am sending lots of thoughts your way.

Deployment huh? Is he in the military? I am happy DH doesn't have to go away for long periods of time. ALthough he is on course in edmonton 3 hours from here from the 8th to the 10th of nov.

I'm sorry I will be your Bud:hugs:

Morning ladies,
How are you all today? I hope mum2b is alright and today isn't too hard for her, i'll be thinking about her all day, and if your reading this mum2b we are here for you as much or as little as you want x
ttc#2 hope you get your bfp before hubby is deployed again, good luck x
Kelly how are you? are you well and truely in the 2ww now? my memory is rubbish lol x
Csunshine how are you? has the witch left you now? x
How is everyone else today? where are you in your cycle Ms Angeliah? x
Its my day off today which is nice, i'm not doing anything this morning but this aft i am going to the kids harvest festival at school which should be nice, well i'll go for now, take care everyone x

Kelly9- yes, he's a active duty U.S. Marine. i just wish the sending the troops overseas would end already. IF he does go, this would be our 2nd deployment.
MS.ANGELIAH- :hugs: thank you goregous. how are you doing in your cycle??
Berniep- Thank you hon. i'm praying hard we do and he doesn't deploy.

SENDING EVERYONE BIG SEMI-TRUCK LOADS OF BABY DUST

Berniep I am 6dpo! silly. Almost in the 1ww although my temps are strangely low... I am thinking from the clomid and the colder weather, we have tons of snow outside! Woke up and it is everywhere! Hubby has to go out and shovel. We don't normally get this much snow this early on.

Hi there ladies, sorry it has been so long.. doing good here.. been focused on school right now! Just trying to get done, should be graduating in Dec. Only have 2 classes right now but they keep me busy along with the hubby and siblings! haha.. My brother's birthday was last week and mine and my sisters are coming up soon! YAY! We are so excited about next week we have our first ultrasound!! YAY!!!
Ladies, I hope you are all well, I have been reading and keeping up, just haven't even had a sec to breath.. haha... Mum2be your in our thoughts and prayers hun!

Evening ladies,
thought i'd pop on before going to bed, i've been planning my xmas shopping all aft, i can't actually start it till next month but at least i have a rough idea what i'm getting for everyone and i know how much money i need to put aside, so i'll be skint next month but it'll all be done so it'll be worth it.
How are you all? not long to go till you can test Kelly, i hope the clomid has worked for you, i know hubby's sperm aren't too good but you only need one good one, good luck x
Hope everyone else is ok, your all very quiet today, enjoy the rest of your day/evening i'll be back 2moro x

Psychnut you posted while i was typing, nice to see you, hope your scan goes well let us know, hope your keeping well x

Morning ladies,
How are you all today? I hope mum2b is alright and today isn't too hard for her, i'll be thinking about her all day, and if your reading this mum2b we are here for you as much or as little as you want x
ttc#2 hope you get your bfp before hubby is deployed again, good luck x
Kelly how are you? are you well and truely in the 2ww now? my memory is rubbish lol x
Csunshine how are you? has the witch left you now? x
How is everyone else today? where are you in your cycle Ms Angeliah? x
Its my day off today which is nice, i'm not doing anything this morning but this aft i am going to the kids harvest festival at school which should be nice, well i'll go for now, take care everyone x

Good luck for you ttc I am in month 3 of ttc pls pls pls I want a :bfp: lol... How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->