2010 Baby

Kelly9- yes, he's a active duty U.S. Marine. i just wish the sending the troops overseas would end already. IF he does go, this would be our 2nd deployment.
MS.ANGELIAH- :hugs: thank you goregous. how are you doing in your cycle??
Berniep- Thank you hon. i'm praying hard we do and he doesn't deploy.

SENDING EVERYONE BIG SEMI-TRUCK LOADS OF BABY DUST

I'm doing great the big O is bout a week away so I am anxious to :sex: at the right time... How about you? How you holding up?

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Ms Angeliah good luck when you o, i have either just 0'd or am just about to, i don't chart or anything so never know the day, if i'm not sucessful this month i'll be buying opk's for next month, we've been ttc since January but had 2 cycles off so we've only tried for 8 cycles, i say only as though its no big deal lol believe me i'm not impressed when the witch show's every month she's making herself a bit too comfy for liking i think she thinks she one of the family, anyway moan over, how are you today? x
How is everyone else? its very quiet here at the moment, i hope mum2b is ok after yesterday, i'm going to give her a couple of days and then i'll text her to say we are all thinking of her, i don't want to text too soon.
AFM not much to report today its my day off work again so i'm planning on having a lazy day, i've to go have my flu jab and go to the post office but thats about it, well i'll go for now i'll pop back on later x

Thanks everyone

I ended up being rushed back to A&E with a paramedic crew on Tuesday night as my body tried to do the right thing, however failed. I was on the acute list yesterday all day waiting for my slot which finally came at around 9pm.

I am now at home and on antibiotics as I am high risk for infection as it took so long

The whole process has been so traumatic for everyone close to me watching me struggle on for days that unfortunately to be able to move on I think we are going to have to go through the PALS service, reliving it all

The good thing is though that because of the issues that have arisen the Consultant is happy for me to be referred back within 6 months of trying again if nothing has happened

my angel was finally left in peace on the 14th October between 9 and 10pm after 5 days of torture

(berniep, I am sorry I coudn't keep u updated, it was too hard to tell everyone)

Mum2b don't be silly i didn't expect you to keep me updated i was going to leave you alone for few days with your family and then send you a text to see how you were and to let you know we are all thinking about you, i can't believe how difficult the last few days have been for you, you really have been thru hell, i'm thinking of you if you need anything or just want a chat let me know x

Hello ladies,
how are you all? or should that be where are you all? lol your all been very quiet, hope your all ok x
Not not to report here, its CD17 so i'm in the 2ww, i'm going to BD again 2nite just in case but i think i prob o'd a couple of days ago, i'm off for now will either pop back later or 2moro, bye for now x

Hey ladies! I am here, busy as always... Trying to just keep up with everything.. Hope your all well.. Have tons to do today before our dinner party for my little cousin Micah.. she is 5! she is getting so big!

Hey all

Mum2be, I hope you're doing ok. We have missed you so much on here but totally understand why you haven't. Are you going to get on the ttc bandwagon as soon as AF shows up?

Hey berniep, you have been posting lots, sorry, I had a midterm last night so was exhausted. Have another one monday. I was so tired I didn't go to class today. Needed a lay in. DH is still sleeping he worked till 430am SO I can't shower! Cause it will wake him up but I really want to.

Not a lot going on with me, 8dpo today just waiting for witch to get here so I can call clinic again. I wish she would come early this month and not on 16dpo like she has been coming.

Saw GP today, and she suggested just taking it easy for a few months, she still believes that it was the depo that was still in my system for so long and I fell on as soon as it left properly, so when have got my head round this will be NTNP for a while, and also while I get myself back into work it seems daft to add extra pressure... have been signed off for 2 weeks for the time being

The consultant I was under though has said that she will accept another referral to see me after 6 months of trying which was good

I'm bearing up, tired, teary, the usual stuff I guess... DH has been a brick, but is struggling a bit too...

hope ur exams went well/go well Kelly

Mum2b i'm glad you've got a couple of weeks before you go back to work at least you can spend time with your family without worrying about the stresses of work, are your parents still there? take care x
Kelly hope your midterm went well and good luck on Monday, when do you get your results? i don't blame you for not going in today we all need to chill occasionally, hope the rest has done you good x
Psychnut have a lovely time at your dinner party today x

I am sure I will have my mark within a week although honestly not sure if I want it. Just so long as I pass I guess.

I didn't realize depo could stay in your system for so long mum. I have never taken it. It's good you got a few more weeks to rest up...

Its been a few days since I checked in with you lovely ladies just been working working working :coffee: So how is everyone? I'm doing well just waiting for the big O I'm so stressed because the O comes aroung the 21-24th and DH is going out of town for business for a month on the 24th so hopefully I can still work my magic to get that :bfp: PLease yall pray for me, I even tell my 5yr old DD "ask God for Mommy to have a baby" lol... So since I'm pressing for time with this cycle do you ladies have any suggestions or and do's or don'ts for :sex: or timing? I want this cycle to be the one:dust: to you all...

Hi Ms Angeliah, I would BD each of those day including the day he leaves and lay in bed for 20 min each time. I didn't get to BD on my O day but I did the few days before so it is possible to catch it. even if he leaves early the 24th Id still try and get one last BD fun in before he leaves, he can always shower real fast then go to work lol Some swimmers can live for up to 5 days, even if you O'd on the 25th and BD on the 24th you can still have lil guys waiting there. Good luck lady keeping FX for you.

I know i've not been around a ton lately but the times I tend to be able to read everything I am feeling sick so I have been in bed. I woke early today and feeling good and got on to see how you all are doing. Sending hugs and dusties to all

Hello ladies,
Hope you are all ok x
Angeliah good luck i hope you catch the eggy my advice would have been the same as Shawnie's, your still in with a chance x
Kelly how are you today? did your day off revive you for school and your midterm next week? x
Shawnie hope the sickness isn't too bad and it passes soon, take care x
How is everyone else?
Not much to report my end, been to work and thats about it lol just sat watching tv with hubby and the kids, well i'll go for now x

Mum2b :hugs::hugs: how are you now your parents have gone? thinking off you x

Berniep what do you mean day off? I had class at 9am today (yes saturday) and then work from 2 till 7! I just got home! and I work tomorrow 1-6. Got midterm monday and a ton of reading a head of me.

Mum, do you feel better not having the baby bits around to keep reminding you? I hope so. Lots of hugs to you!

Shawnie sorry you're so sick. But it's nice to see you!

Hey all

Mum2be, I hope you're doing ok. We have missed you so much on here but totally understand why you haven't. Are you going to get on the ttc bandwagon as soon as AF shows up?

Hey berniep, you have been posting lots, sorry, I had a midterm last night so was exhausted. Have another one monday. I was so tired I didn't go to class today. Needed a lay in. DH is still sleeping he worked till 430am SO I can't shower! Cause it will wake him up but I really want to.
Not a lot going on with me, 8dpo today just waiting for witch to get here so I can call clinic again. I wish she would come early this month and not on 16dpo like she has been coming.

Kelly i was refering to this post, that my computer tells me you posted on the 16th and i replied to it on the 17th so i assumed you'd had the day before off school (don't know whether our time difference has effected this, are you about 8 hours in front of me? or behind me?) i didn't mean you had a day off from everything just from school.

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
not much to report from me, nothing going on over here, we went to my dad's for sunday lunch (more like tea) and thats about it, i've just got to get kids uniforms ready for school and then it'll be a bath and early night i think, hope your all ok x

Berniep I get ya! I have no idea what the lag is I am in moutain pacific time if that helps.

Still having terrible back pain, it was bad today had to keep sitting at work. I must have done something to it, strained it somehow. sigh. Midterm tomorrow so back to studying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->