2010 Baby

Kelly mountain pacifc times means nothing to me lol i think you are behind me in time at the moment its almost 1.30am on monday morning, i should be in bed but can't sleep. Hope your back pain goes soon where abouts is it? could it be a kidney infection?

I've just googled it you are about 7 hours behind us x

No I don't think it's an infection no fever. It's right in my middle lower back and spasm when I shift weight a certain way or bend a certain way. I thought maybe it was early witch symptoms but I don't get a sore back with witch just cramps.

Hi Ms Angeliah, I would BD each of those day including the day he leaves and lay in bed for 20 min each time. I didn't get to BD on my O day but I did the few days before so it is possible to catch it. even if he leaves early the 24th Id still try and get one last BD fun in before he leaves, he can always shower real fast then go to work lol Some swimmers can live for up to 5 days, even if you O'd on the 25th and BD on the 24th you can still have lil guys waiting there. Good luck lady keeping FX for you.

So you got your BFP even though you didn't BD on the O day?

Hello all my lovies I'm back! Wow what a difference a week makes! Since I have been on here I've painted my kitchen a lovely shade of sage green, it's very light but it's just what I wanted! I need 100 watt bulbs in my lights though. I was never so glad than to see the yellow go bye-bye!

Mum2b hope your feeling better these days so sorry you had to go through all that! :hugs:

Kelly hope your back ache goes away and you don't go cross eyed from all that studying!

Berniep hope you had a wonderful Monday!

Shawnie hope you get feeling better!

MS.ANGELIAH good luck catching that eggy this cycle! :thumbup:

pyschnut and kess and nightnurse hope your all doing well!

afm well nothing to report I think I am 1dpo and DH and I have dtd everyday since Friday so fxd that we caught that eggy.

It is considering i am in a right pissy mood, midterm today pissed me off. I didn't do very well on it I know I didn't got at least 8 questions wrong but some of the questions I got wrong were so ambiguous. I just want to go to bed and cry. Infact I think I might. Sleep off some pissyness. FML

I'm trying to have a positive outlook these days as having a bad one has got me nowhere! So why be misserable?

Mum2b hope the days are getting a little easier.

Kelly get those grumpy pants off and put on some better mood ones. LOL

I spoke to one of my best mates last night who miscarried about the same weeks as me a few years back... she has really helped me to see that all that I am feeling is perfectly normal and acceptable, which has really helped as I was beginning to feel as though I was going rather mad. After a rather traumatic trip to Tesco on Saturday I have shut myself away for the last 2 days, but think me and DH are going to take the dog out together later. I have also got counselling set up to start again tomorrow...

The bleeding had got much less over the last 24 hours too which I think has helped

Work has also been good and I go back mid november

I am back to drinkng tea which is a bit strange after 8 weeks of not being able to touch the stuff

I have also been able to think about TTC again and we are just going to get on with it and see what happens rather than wait

Thanks for all ur support xx

Mum- Glad you are doing better! Have been praying for you and your DH...
CSunshine- Love the Positivity!!! It is great! I needed it, been really down lately and you just made me smile.. haha
Kelly- Sorry about your midterm. I know how you feel I have been craming for a test i def. dont think I will be doing well on...
All you other ladies hope you are doing great! Hubby and I go at 12:30pm for our first time seeing the beaney, hoping that all is well.. will post pics as soon as we get home if I can figure out how to get them from my cellie to my computer.. hahaha
Hope you all have a great day!

Arrgghh!!!!! I hate it when i type a long post and then when i go to post it the internet goes off, plus when i clicked to go back to it, it had gone arrgghhh!
I'll try again.

Mum2b i'm glad your chat with your friend helped and thats great about you not having to go back to work till mid-November, take care x
Csunshine nice to see you back, you have been busy with both your decorating and BDing, good luck you better have caught the egg with that much BDing x
Kelly how are you today? sorry about you mid-term hopefully you haven't done as bad as you thought, how's your back today? x
Pyschnut hope your scan goes well, don't forget to post your pic x
Hope everyone else is ok x
AFM I found out last night they were changing my shifts at work again and normally i would have moaned about them changing my shifts at the last min (it became effective today) but seen as i now have Tuesdays off instead of Thursdays i had no prob with finding out last night that i had today off work lol. We are off to my eldest's parents evening in a bit and he has already warned me there will be some good comments but some bad ones too, at least he's honest. Well i'll go for now, i'll pop back later x

the bad ones must be interesting if he felt the need to warn u Berniep...

have been to a friends this afternon which was nice... apart from that not much else

Morning ladies, hope everyone's doing better today.

Kelly I hope your back gets to feeling better. I'm sure your already doing it but I have to ask lol are you doing hot n cold pack treatments on your back at night when your resting? It really helped me allot back when I had problems. Nursing school is a hard one. Allot of us after joked around about needing to be admitted to the psych ward after for a few weeks LOL It really helps to get in a small study/ support group with some smarty pants in the class LOL

Sunshine your kitchen sounds lovely. I painted mine yellow a few months back. Id' love to do my living room some kinda of a green color.

Mum hugs to you sweets

Ms Angeliah yep, I O'd the day after we BD. DP and I kinda got into a little disagreement the day I O'd so we didn't do anything till the next day LMAO

I hope im not missing anyone I have kinda been in a fog lately and not thinking clear. Bernip have to say hiya to ya lady =) xox

I agree I wouldn't take internet issues like the ones you have had.

Back pain resolved itself a couple days ago, thought I mentioned that.

Shawnie I am one of the smarties! Just a bad exam. Will do better on the second midterm for the class this coming monday, have already put in 4.5 hours of studying and will put in as many tonight. I WILL do better, I won't let my self do poorly.

Mum glad you are getting out even if it is a wee bit. I am happy to hear you guys are ttc right away! I know you will never forget the one you lost but it will get you back in the rhythm of things and feeling better hopefully. Lots of hugs!

hey csunshine I still have to send you my number :rofl: keep forgetting, will try to facebook it to you soon!

afm: still a bit grumpy, going to make shepherds pie tonight, my granny's recipe. Found out my brother is thinking of having another baby in the near future, my mom told me and I flat out told her not to tell me if they got pregnant before us. I couldn't handle it and my brother had no business having his first when he did, he barely raises the one he has now and can barely afford it so how is having another going to work? We obviously don't get along. I blocked him on msn so that if he announced it there I wouldn't know. Feeling down about babies and school and everything in general. Hopefully this one passes soon.

Oh and phychnut I hope your scan goes well and you get a good little pic.

Why are siblings so tough... I have got to figure out how I feel about my sisters pregnancy... I just hope that she goes overdue, otherwise my nephews/niece's birthday is always going to be rather a painful reminder...

Oh Berniep so hope you get that internet figured out soon! I hate typing a long note and then it disappears! :growlmad: Hope DS gets good reviews. I go next Thursday for DD's. I know we will get not so nice comments about her math! :nope: doesn't like it probably never will.

Kelly I found your number so if you've already sent it thanks will be calling but I never know when your working. LOL Glad your in a little better mood. Don't let what your brother does affect you. You know that you will be a good parent and tbh I have one of those brothers that is so much above everybody else that it's taken me until the last year to really like him again.

Pysch oh please figure out how to upload pic asap!!! :happydance:

Shawnie how are you these days? Hope the sickies are passed!

Mum2b I actually went to a couselor for about a month after my mmc back in March and it was the best thing in the world for me. I was allowed to feel the way I wanted to and I didn't have to justify it to anyone. Glad you got to talk to you mate and she could help! :hugs:

OMG forgot me. LMAO Well nothing new to report. I did manage to mess with FF and it says that if I have three more temp raises then I will have O'd today. I don't think it's right and I'm even giving it a rest tonight. LOL DH will start to feel very used if I ask for it again. LOL

Hope you all are doing well!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Kelly glad your back pain has gone, by the sounds of it your last mid term was just a glitch and all your others will be fine, your obviously studying hard enough, keep up the good work but don't wear yourself out x
Mum2b i'm glad your getting out and about a bit and its lovely to have you back on here, take care x
Csunshine i hope you've caught your eggy even if you did o today sperm can live a few days so there shouldn't be a prob, good luck x
Hiya to you too Shawnie, how are you? x

Well we went to parents evening and it wasn't too bad, James has just started assessments for adhd so we expected the teacher to say he was a bit hyper anyway, apparently he does lose concentration quickly and has no confidence, he also can act a bit silly in lessons, but his reading and writing are improving (James has always struggled with this, he's 8 and his brother is 5 and they are pretty much on the same level in literacy, we were trying to get him tested for dyslexia but school won't pay and we can't afford it at the moment, but will stretch our finances for it soon) and he seems to be doing quite well in maths. We also saw his music teacher (he plays flute and the treble recorder) and he is doing really well, his music teacher is really pleased, when he asked last year about playing a instrument i was concerned because of his problems but school encouraged it and to be honest music seems to be the thing he excels at, he may not be able to read very well but boy can he read music lol anyway thats enough of my proud parent spiel, you don't have to read it again till Harry's parents evening on Thurs lol. Hope yours goes ok Csunshine x

alrighty ladies here it is! actually there are a few.. Baby didnt want us to see the front of them so only back views.. haha.. and one little profile.. you can see the spine so well! it is crazy! We feel more in love than ever when we spotted that little beaney! It's heart was beating away at 171 bpm :thumbup: It was a great day! My next appt is on my birthday, hopefully going to hear the heartbeat that day instead.. We dont get another scan til 20 weeks..

Here they are!

Attachments

• ultrasound1.jpg
    ultrasound1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ultrasound2.jpg
    ultrasound2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1
  • ultrasound3.jpg
    ultrasound3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ultrasound4.jpg