2010 Baby

Glad it all went well. I am truly happy for you but to be honest it's hard for me to constantly see all these happy wonderful ultrasound pictures and tickers of something I want so bad. Thinking I might take a break from bnb for a while.. not sure yet though. I also have to say if it is hard for me then mum I hope you are ok!

I just feel like nothing is meant to go right for me or DH we have had so much shit happen it really isn't fair. I can't seem to shake this funk either and I don't want to bring you all down with it.

aww.. kelly I am so sorry.. didnt mean to hurt feelings.. I can take them off if you would like! not a problem at all!

Hi Ms Angeliah, I would BD each of those day including the day he leaves and lay in bed for 20 min each time. I didn't get to BD on my O day but I did the few days before so it is possible to catch it. even if he leaves early the 24th Id still try and get one last BD fun in before he leaves, he can always shower real fast then go to work lol Some swimmers can live for up to 5 days, even if you O'd on the 25th and BD on the 24th you can still have lil guys waiting there. Good luck lady keeping FX for you.

So you got your BFP even though you didn't BD on the O day?

Thanks well to make things better heis not leaving til the 26th now so hopefully things go as planned... Good luck to you and everyone TTC TAKE THIS:dust:lol

Kelly, keep ur chin up, we will get there... one day and our LO's will be al the more special for all the trouble we have had getting them here xx

Berniep, my brother is dyslexic and he could listen to a tune and play it instantly on the piano, he could never read music, and he also has a gift for computers too. Surely the education authority should sort out the assessments as it is impacting on his education... hope u get it sorted soon

Glad scan went well Psych, I would be 12+6 today and gearing up for my 1st scan... instead am of to counselling... I have retstarted and updated my TTC journal, so the rest is on there

Kelly keep your chin up hun. :hugs: So sorry your feeling down! I wish I could take your doubt away! It will happen! Your already headed in the right direction!

Pyschnut great pics so glad all went well!

Mum2b hope you have a good session. :hugs:

Berniep how are you today?

afm nothing new. I woke up late and jumped straight out of bed yelling at DD to get up and get moving forgot to temp so jumped back in bed and waited about 2 minutes. LOL The temp was wompy so didn't add it to chart. I don't know if I O'd or not so I guess maybe a nooner is in the cards today since DH is off work AGAIN!!!:growlmad: hating the weather atm! But maybe it will change his attitude and make him a happy camper!

Hope your all doing well!:hugs:

Phsych please don't take them off, you have every right to be happy and share. They are beautiful little piccys. I am going to post less for a while, I think a break will be nice.

all good here Csunshine... just... have realised as got dressed properly today for the first time in over a week that I have lost weight... a fair amount too in the last few months. I was still wearing belts with some of my trouser in a hope to keep them up as they didn't fit quite right... am going to have to go and get some smaller belts as I can now get them past my waist and but without undoing them...

Kelly, u know where we are if u need xx but don't stay away too long

Kelly, like mum said, dont stay away long! We will miss you! But I understand that you might need a break for a little bit.. that is completely fair for you to want.

Mum, Hope things go quickly with ttc for you!

Csunshine, hope you have a wonderful day and the DH too.. hahaha..

Berniep, Hope your having a wonderful day!

Have a great day today all of you ladies in here! Hubby has decided to take me out to a nice dinner tonight :) He is so happy right now.. it is funny, never seen him this happy except maybe the day we got married.. Nice to see how much he is in love with the LO

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Kelly sorry your feeling so down, it is perfectly understandable you feeling how you do, you know where we are if you need us, we'll all miss you x
Mum2b how did your councilling go? x
Csunshine you made me smile when you said you got back into bed to take temp, happy BDing x
Pyschnut your scan pics are lovely its made me more determined to get a bfp now, i want some scan pics, hope your well x
Ms Angeliah thats great news about your hubby going away later now, good luck this cycle x
How is everyone else? x
AFM not a lot to report i'm just about in the 1ww so not long to go now, i've a busy day 2moro, i'm at work till 2, then i've to pick James up and go to Harry's parents evening, then i've to pick Harry up from football, rush home have tea and then we are going to the school halloween disco, tbh i forgot about the disco i had to rush out to buy them outfits today lol. Well i'll go for now, take care everyone x

Glad I could make you smile Berniep! afm didn't get my nooner as DH had co-workers over and didn't think it appropriate. LMAO

Kelly like Mum said you know were we are when your ready! :hugs: A break isn't really a bad thing. I do want to know how your appt goes if you can get in this cycle!

Glad I could make you smile Berniep! afm didn't get my nooner as DH had co-workers over and didn't think it appropriate. LMAO

Kelly like Mum said you know were we are when your ready! :hugs: A break isn't really a bad thing. I do want to know how your appt goes if you can get in this cycle!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I could do with you making me laugh again Csunshine, i've cried for the past hour. The disability benefit people have got back to us and they are still saying we are not entitled to any benefits, i can't believe there are people out there claiming frauderently and when we genuinely need help we get nothing. They said that because he can walk slowly and in his own way he doesn't need the mobility aspect and because he can get in and out of bed, wash and dress and make himself a microwave meal he doesn't need the care aspect even though they know it takes him all day to do these things and he spends about 18 out of every 24 hours in bed, thats fine apparently, who the hell do they expect to employ him? i'm so upset. What annoys me more is up to now he's never been out of work, he's served 12 years in the forces for god's sake, this bloody country is willing to take off him but when we need help its tough. We now have to apply to go to a appeals court, no wonder i'm not getting pregnant i'm too stressed. Anyway i hope you've all had a better day than me x

thats shit Berniep, if there is anything that I can do let me know...
when are the next round of tests/appointments, a diagnosis may help swing things better... maybe... it could be worth pushing?

Oh Berniep that sucks! Wish I could be there to comfort you! I know what you mean about giving yourself to the service and when you get older or need help the country lets you down. Hope your appeal goes well! Make them pay! There has to be someone who can help you with all the ins and outs. :hugs:

Mum2b hope your day is going well!

Ok so I received a fertility spell yesterday and put it into action last night. LOL my DH isn't one for all the hocus pocus so I did it on my own and then got me a deposit! DD was in the bath tub and DH was all ready for bed. My temp went up slightly but not enough for FF to give me crosshairs. :shrug: It's the wait and see game.

Hope everybody else is doing well!

today has been somewhat of a struggle, very up and down, journal updated as too hard to write it out again

U will have to let us know what the fertility spell is when it works :)

I know how you feel bernip, I almost didn't get aide for me and the baby. I didn't want any other help just the one. I had to go through so many people and hoops before I finally got it but it took me 6 months to get it. That's crazy they are doing this to you both. Did your doctor write a note or something explaining his % of disability? I know in the states its different then there but theres got to be a way. This makes me sooo mad! I wont even go into my feelings on this cuz it's terrible how hard you have to work to get any help while others do illegal shit and get it. Don't give up lady, figure a plan and research the possible loop holes and fight on it. I was denied 2 times and went back with a vengeance. I was not gonna be told no....lol

Thanks everyone, we are off to see our gp on Wednesday to see what he thinks and a woman from the British Legion (charity for serving and ex-serving members of the armed forces and their families) has been advising us and will represent us in court. I've just been to school disco which took my mind off it for a bit, i just can't believe how crap life can be at times.
Mum2b sorry you've had a bad day i'll have a quick look at your journal now, take care x
Csunshine i've been tempted to try a fertility spell myself, do you have to do odd things and get your hands on impossible to find things? good luck i hope it works x
Shawnie hope your well, i need to take on your attitude and fight for whats right, i just need to talk hubby into it, he's the sort that'll just give up, take care x
Hope everyone else is ok x

Thanks everyone, we are off to see our gp on Wednesday to see what he thinks and a woman from the British Legion (charity for serving and ex-serving members of the armed forces and their families) has been advising us and will represent us in court. I've just been to school disco which took my mind off it for a bit, i just can't believe how crap life can be at times.
Mum2b sorry you've had a bad day i'll have a quick look at your journal now, take care x
Csunshine i've been tempted to try a fertility spell myself, do you have to do odd things and get your hands on impossible to find things? good luck i hope it works x
Shawnie hope your well, i need to take on your attitude and fight for whats right, i just need to talk hubby into it, he's the sort that'll just give up, take care x
Hope everyone else is ok x

Glad you have made a plan now don't give up until you get the help you need and deserve! So glad the Disco helped take your mind off it!

Ok so I went into a thread and the lady there was a practicing Wiccan. She did a cast and sent me a spell via email and I did it with just two white candles and a piece of string. LOL sounds weird when I put it like that but it truly was a relaxing experience. LOL I don't know it will work but it can't hurt! She was a very nice lady and has been through oh so much herself lately. She is a very caring woman with a good heart. Let me know what you think and I will pm you the info

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->