2010 Baby

yay for the school disco,

no need to pm the charm, i may be up for trying it out in the next few months (christ, I can't believe I am saying that :()

Incidently, did anyone make the banana cake that I put the recipe on for ages ago?

Am doing the christmas cake today, wasn't going to do it but DH has decided he wanted it,
need to go shopping and mum and dad are heading up today to finish the attic and look at my car as it has got very noisy

Here, Cunshine: are me, berniep and Kelly not ur TTC buddies too?????? lol
(another sentance I shouldn't be saying)

Crap there are so many ladies that I speak to that I forget all of them not intentionally!

Mum don't worry about having another go at ttc as after my mmc back in March I gave it one cycle and got right back on the horse. LOL Just do what is right for you :hugs:

afm I have been a naughty young lady. LOL ok naughty yes young no. DH was asleep and I had some O pains and so I woke him up and demanded that he give me a deposit. LMAO so naughty.....

hope everyone else is good will check back later! :hugs:

Mum I did the same thing as sunshine with waiting one cycle then trying again. I just didn't want to wait too long and healed a little.

Sunshine!! LMAO That's sooo cute!!!!! You go girl!

Am not really sure what is happening as have started spotting again today and getting cramps... have also got a rather strange lump, where there really shouldn't be one... hhmmm

Christmas cake is cooking, went into the oven at about 11 this morning and is still there (at 6pm) so think this could be a good one... last year it only took 7 hours, and the year before that near to 14 I think... this year could be hitting 14 again as is still very wet...
Have got some very funny pics of DH mixing it though, he made such a mess!

Mum don't hesitate to call your dr and find out what's going on! The Christmas cake sounds lovely but tbh I have got the foggest idea what it is???????

I have to go to Walmart tonight after work and get a bday present for one of DD's friends party this Saturday :shrug: she's kinda strange so don't know what to buy her....

Hello ladies,
How are you all? i've got a migraine i think its stress related but i keep thinking "i hope thats a symptom" oh well less than a week to go, if i'm not this cycle i'm going to start charting and i may need the details about your spell and the lady Csunshine, i don't blame you for waking hubby up i would have too lol in fact cause he's in bed a lot i often do lol, hope your well x
Mum2b i never did get round to making banana cake i need to go find the recipe and try it, you mentioned another cake once too that sounded nice, what was that? and can i have the recipe for that one too, i'm in a baking mood, i don't like xmas cake and tbh i never realised it took so long to cook lol, hope your ok, have you rung doc about your lump and spotting? x
How is everyone else? hope your all ok x

no am gonna give it til monday when mine is back hopefully, I think the lump is just bruising from being examined and poked about so much... and it has gone down from last night (sort of) and I think I was just being optimistic about finishing the bleeding, it can take upto a week... and there seems to be a few people where it has come and gone a bit...

I hate christmas cake, I only have it for the icing (Csunshine, there is a picture of last years in my facebook albums somewhere, it is a birthday cake but for christmas, full off fruit and alcohol basically)

I do a mean carrot cake and orange drizzle has been done a few times recently, was it one of those Berniep?

Orange drizzle was the one but if you fancy sending me the carrot cake too i'll get round to trying that after the other 2 lol i'll feed Allan and the kids up x

ok i've searched for banana cake thread and i can't find it, please please please can i have that again too, i promise i'll save it this time x

no worries, it is on this one somewhere... will email them all across to u whe get the chance too xx

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
I'm shattered, been at work today and then went to do the food shop shop, i'm done in, i could do with a early night but the telly is good 2nite so i'll end up stopping up late, at least i can have a lie in 2moro. Well i'll go for now, enjoy your weekend everyone x

Hey ladies hows everyone? I am now on to my TWW and boy is that the hardest part I just pray I don't and test early... Good luck to everyone ttc :dust:

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Ms Angeliah i'm at the end of my 2ww, the witch is due on Wednesday and its been so long, i just want to know now one way or the other, good luck, i hope yours flies by x
Hope everyone else is ok, i'm at work this evening and then i've booked a few days off cause its the school hols so i'm not back till Friday, although the kids are doing my head in today already so i'm starting to think i should have worked this week after all lol x

Hey ladies, I am just chugging along on school stuff.. doing pretty good... hubby has the next couple days off.. which is nice, been feeling sick a bit lately... Got to be the weather around here being so wacky! haha

Well hope you all are well.. off to do some more school work..

Hey guys I am back. Got my midterm done today it went well. Got 2 finals beginning of next week though. Will start studying for them tonight.

AF got me and is almost gone, so I got to call the period hotline again, still haven't heard anything, I have till wednesday and if nothing then onto next cycle. Not taking clomid this month though.

How is everyone doing?

Hey ladies, I am just chugging along on school stuff.. doing pretty good... hubby has the next couple days off.. which is nice, been feeling sick a bit lately... Got to be the weather around here being so wacky! haha

Well hope you all are well.. off to do some more school work..

Hi,
Hope your not feeling too sick, enjoy your hubby's days off and don't be working too hard x

Hey guys I am back. Got my midterm done today it went well. Got 2 finals beginning of next week though. Will start studying for them tonight.

AF got me and is almost gone, so I got to call the period hotline again, still haven't heard anything, I have till wednesday and if nothing then onto next cycle. Not taking clomid this month though.

How is everyone doing?

Hi,
nice to see you, sorry witch got you, what do you mean if you haven't heard anything by wednesday, is there a chance they will ring you to start treatment? if so i hope they do, is it your decision to not take clomid this month or the doc's? hope this is your cycle, take care x

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Ms Angeliah i'm at the end of my 2ww, the witch is due on Wednesday and its been so long, i just want to know now one way or the other, good luck, i hope yours flies by x
Hope everyone else is ok, i'm at work this evening and then i've booked a few days off cause its the school hols so i'm not back till Friday, although the kids are doing my head in today already so i'm starting to think i should have worked this week after all lol x

Hey Berniep I hope you get a Big:bfp: fingers crossed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->