2010 Baby

It was my decision not to take it. By wednesday I mean, when you report your period they will call you by the following wednesday to let you know if you are in for this cycle or not. Depends on who else calls in and who has been on the wait list longer. I am relatively new to the list though so I don't expect a call this month. Maybe nov or dec, so I likely won't be starting meds till the new year which sucks, but hey I can still have a 2010 baby!

Forgot to say did a test today and it was a bfn so the witch is on her way!

SOrry Berniep, witch does suck.

This was the first month I was excited to get mine! It was weird, walked around all day with a smile on my face cause I got to call the period hotline.

Witch came this morning as expected, oh and my sister is pregnant she found out yesterday. Hope everyone else is having a better day than i am x

that sucks...
think ours days may be on a par though for different reasons x

Hello my lovely ladies! So sorry I have been MIA! DD has nad a very high temp and so I have been taking care of her and she likes the computer so that means I get less time on it. I am back at work today so I have my computer here!

Kelly Yeah for the phone call hope you get it soon!

Berniep so sorry that nasty hag got you but very excited for your spell to be cast!

Mum2b hope your feeling better! :hugs:

Pyschnut hope your not too sick but a little is always good!

AFM nothing really to report just the usually @@'s tender and omg nips very sensitive hurt when I put my pj's on last night so bad! I have no idea how many dpo I am as FF has not really been my friend this cycle. LOL So who knows :shrug: I'm not due until Nov 6th so we will see????

Hello Angelha hope your doing well too!

:hugs:

Mum2b are you ok?

Csunshine hope your DD is feeling better now and good luck this cycle, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x

I'm still having a crap day :cry::growlmad:

Hope everyone else is well x

TY Berniep and Csunshine

I'm ok, my grandmother came over for the afternoon, and is very matter of fact in her ways, so knew was in for an afternoon of 'never mind'

Mum and dad have gone home and DH is back at work, and already roped into overtime on his 2nd day back, and it is like nothing has changed... but so much has

The lump has gone (almost) and certainly isn't as painful, so think it must have been bruising, and I do feel better in myself, so think that it was probably the end of an infection the antibiotics were holding of until I finished them. I have a weird dull ache around my lower back and front though now, but am sure it is just things settling down, but was wondering if u could remember having any strange aches and pains Csunshine?

We are heading to London for a few days next week which will be nice, and I'm now due back at work on the 16th of next month, I went into work yesterday, and was nicely welcomed, and will go in again the week before I am due back to look over some policy stuff. I also took a cake in for the nurses that looked after me when I was in last night, I don't know where the last 2 weeks have gone...

I have a weird dull ache around my lower back and front though now, but am sure it is just things settling down, but was wondering if u could remember having any strange aches and pains Csunshine?

QUOTE]

Mum you will feel that for a while. Your body is trying to heal and get back to normal and that doesn't happen as quickly as we all wish it would. I think it was about 3 weeks after that everything was getting back to normal for me. :hugs: thought you could use one of those about now!

I thought it was normal, the spotting has finished so I guess I'm nt officially TTCin again, but I'm sure u won't hate me for saying that I really don't wat to be there...

I thought it was normal, the spotting has finished so I guess I'm nt officially TTCin again, but I'm sure u won't hate me for saying that I really don't wat to be there...

You have every right to feel that way. I waited a cycle before we ttc again but it really depends on you and how your feeling about the whole thing. I had to actually go on anti-drepressants to make it past that first month. I still am taking them now. Trust me it makes me easier to deal with and I don't constantly feel like strangling my DH.:dohh:

I'm trying desperately not to go back on them, as was on them when concieved Archie, I just can't think what else I could have done differently... DH and Mum are both putting it down to work, but funnily enough I'm not...

DH has had just as lousy day by all accounts, which has made me feel a bit better... I don't feel quite as though it is just 'me' that can't get to being 'normal', we have got some really good friends though, the have helped DH book a hotel for next week and put it on teir card til we get paid, but faffed about faxing stuff across for us and everything, she is high up the department that DH works in, so has certainly more pressing stuff to deal with...

A nice get away is just what the doctor ordered! I don't mind taking zoloft as my gyno is the one who said it was something that I needed. I was gonzo trust me I needed them badly to deal. One day I will take out my photos again but for now they are tucked in my remembrance box along with the tiny teddy they gave me and a half used camera. I won't go off my zoloft until I'm at least 22wks along and then only if dr advises. I get worked up over the smallest things and would like just a very relaxed pg.

Don't blame you for not wanting to be on anything though as it's tough to come off.

So sorry mum and bernie that you've had a bad day. I hope it gets better.

So no call from clinic but I wasn't really expecting to get in this soon, most likely not even next month. Which means I won't be starting treatment till the new year which seems so far away. I just want the witch to keep coming! I wish I had super short cycles! Darnit! Who would have thought I would have wanted her to show up?

Still studying so don't has as much time for BnB but trying to get on once a day.

hope u get that call soon Kelly x

Thanks for all ur kindness again...

It is nice having the house all to myself again, but not good having nothing to get up for, will take the dog out shortly and then I'm supposed to be going to see a friend and her little boy, but not sure I can face it atm,

I have also tried to get in touch with the advocate that is supposed to be looking after us while we raise our issues with how we were looked after throughout the mc, apparently she phoned on Tuesday... mum should have been in, and no message???
and now she is off sick, so not going to be able to sort anything out until monday now

So sorry mum and bernie that you've had a bad day. I hope it gets better.

So no call from clinic but I wasn't really expecting to get in this soon, most likely not even next month. Which means I won't be starting treatment till the new year which seems so far away. I just want the witch to keep coming! I wish I had super short cycles! Darnit! Who would have thought I would have wanted her to show up?

Still studying so don't has as much time for BnB but trying to get on once a day.

Thanks, i'm feeling a bit better today, new year isn't too far off now, but you never know next month might be your month so don't give up yet, good luck with any impending tests you've got at school x

hope u get that call soon Kelly x

Thanks for all ur kindness again...

It is nice having the house all to myself again, but not good having nothing to get up for, will take the dog out shortly and then I'm supposed to be going to see a friend and her little boy, but not sure I can face it atm,

I have also tried to get in touch with the advocate that is supposed to be looking after us while we raise our issues with how we were looked after throughout the mc, apparently she phoned on Tuesday... mum should have been in, and no message???
and now she is off sick, so not going to be able to sort anything out until monday now

Hi,
i can't believe you've to wait till Monday to speak to that woman, i hope you manage to sort it out. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->