2010 Baby

Morning ladies,
Mum2b welcome home, i can do friday afternoon after work, i finish at 1pm and can get a bus at 1.20pm so we could meet in morley about 1.45pm if you wanted, or anytime a week on Wednesday. We've decided we are sticking here in ttc for the time being x
Kelly how are you today? our rememberance day is the 11th too but any parades we have we always have on the sunday nearest to it, so most people aren't at work, so we do the 2 mins silence twice, hope you hear back from email soon x
Csunshine how are you today? x
Emilyjean of course you can join and congrats on your very close wedding, a xmas wedding how romantic x
AFM not much to report, i'm still full of cold and getting fed up of it, i've just been into town to buy cold remedies to try and shift it, i should be appraoching ov soon so we started to BD last night, hubby has flu so neither of us have been upto BDing but as ov is getting close we better do it anyway. Well i'm off to make corned beef hash for tea 2nite, i'm at work till haf 8 so kids can have it at teatime and i can have some when i get home. Speak to you all later x

Can't do Friday unfortunately, DH's day off and I think we have DSD this weekend so going to make the most of having him at home too myself :blush: as off out for tea.

Well, change to plans today, went to a friends for lunch and stayed most of the afternoon, far more interesting than sorting the freezer!

Corned beef hash sounds good, may have to have that later this week...

When is the wedding, I had 14 months exactly to plan ours although I wish we had only taken 8 months 14 was long but couldn't be helped.

I haven't got a reply yet to the email as it is only sunday here but I hope to hear something tomorrow or tuesday.

Remembrance day is nov 11th for us so not till wednesday.

It's Demeber 27th, and we got engaged in August, lol.

Berniep, cant do the wednesday either as am already booked in for coffee..... sorry

Hello my lovely ladies! Just got off the phone with Dr's nurse who is my bestie for the next 9months get my first scan Dec 2 and yes have to use the progesterone suppositories Yuck but yeah they will make my uterus a lush environment for a lovely LO to grow.

Oh and I'm getting my bloods drawn tonight to check my levels. :happydance: I wont know anything until Friday as Dr and nurse have Thursday off. LOL:dohh: Oh well I can wait a day!

Sounds like you all have been very busy You go Kelly way to stand up for yourself and your values!

Berniep have you been job shopping lately?

Mum2be how was your mini holiday????

Welcome Emilyjean!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
To all my besties on BNB!

Wow that is a short planning time emily.

I hope all goes well for the LO csunshine.

Me I am tired got to get up at 5 am to get to the hospital so bye for now.

hi.
Im new, but im due in January.
Im having my first child who is a boy & were naming him Abdul Malik
Im 17, married in Islam but defacto in the law.

Hey you're welcome to stay here but this is more of a ttc group a few of our girls are pregnant now but they are sticking around to cheer the rest on. You are still welcome.

oki dokey. congrats to all the girls & good luck to everyone who's trying

Good luck Aisha

Break was good, just a shame to have to come back :(

I should hopefuly have a letter drafted by the end of next week from the advocate helping us complain (which is fair enough if u saw the stuff I sent her regarding how I was treated lol)

I spent yesterday afternon with a friend, her hubby cooked us lunch and then we wet out for coffee which was good, and the light switch on last night was nice, think I am finally getting used to going out in public again...

I have got counselling today and then a food shop, so a fairly average day...

Glad ur new besties are on board Csunshine

Hope placement goes well today Kell

Next Friday sounds good Berniep

I can be a cheerleader heehee I have a big voice sometimes lol

Give me a P! "P" give me a M! "M" give me a A! "A" goooo PMA!!!! =)~

Hugs ladies, just popped in to see how everyone is doing and send some PMA =) ...

Hello ladies,
Mum2b ok we'll do a week on Friday, is about 1.45pm ok? was it the white rose's light switch on you went to? i couldn't go, was at work but i took kids year before last, i'm hoping Morley's switch on isn't on a Monday x
Csunshine hope your well, thats great that you've got a scan date x
Kelly how are you today? tired i'm guessing after your early start x
And how's our cheerleader Shawnie? keep sending that pma to us x
not much to report here i'm on CD14 so should ov very soon, we've managed to BD twice so far, hubby's flu is getting better so i intend on jumping on him 2nite as well. Still job hunting Csunshine but not having much look finding anything yet, i'll just have to keep trying x

we could meet up at the morley one if u want to. Sounds good for next friday
How was work?
it was the white rose one we went too, it was very good, managed a bit better than Saturdays anyway, much better than today, counselling was hard going, I am going to have tostop planning on doing the food shop after it as all I wanted to do was to come home and weep and sleep, I feel as though I am back where I was in June, I am sure it will get better once I have started back at work... I am also wondering if I would be better through banning myself from here for a bit...

we could meet up at the morley one if u want to. Sounds good for next friday
How was work?
it was the white rose one we went too, it was very good, managed a bit better than Saturdays anyway, much better than today, counselling was hard going, I am going to have tostop planning on doing the food shop after it as all I wanted to do was to come home and weep and sleep, I feel as though I am back where I was in June, I am sure it will get better once I have started back at work... I am also wondering if I would be better through banning myself from here for a bit...

Mum2be please don't take this wrong but tbh these ladies on here have made my recovery much easier than dealing with it on my own. I have great friends and they all listen but the ladies here have been there before and know exactly how we are feeling it truly is a good place to be. Think about it before you take yourself off.:hugs:

Ok put me in your diary for next Friday mum2b, do you know when the morley light switch on is? its towards the end of this month i think.
We'll miss you if you have some time out, but do whats best for you and your recovery, Csunshine does have a good point about support, its worth thinking about x
How are you Csunshine? x

Mum if you leave for a bit thats cool we all need to at one point but I hope you come back!

I am off to work some more, I didn't get my pos opk like I should have so might be O'ing a day later which sucks.

I haven't had a pos opk yet either and its cd15, i haven't even got a faint line, so i'm starting to think either my opk's aren't working or i'm just not ov'ing this month and seen as this is the first month that i'm using them i have no idea whether i've ov'd all the other months.
How are you all today? hope your all well x

Hello my bestest loveliest ladies on BNB! Hope your all well today!

I hated the opk's and only ever got one possible possitive so gave them up and just temped and bd'd every other day until I got ewcm and then bd'd everyday until last month when I actually felt when I was O'n and jumped DH :blush:

Good luck ladies!

Well tonight I go for my bloods again and wont know anything until Friday when the nurse and Dr return from a day off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->