2010 Baby

Hello Csunshine good luck with bloods i'm a wuss and hate giving them but i suppose they are part of the joys of been pregnant, hope you have a good day x

Hello Csunshine good luck with bloods i'm a wuss and hate giving them but i suppose they are part of the joys of been pregnant, hope you have a good day x

I hate needles too, but the nurse who drew my blood night before last was awesome I barely felt it and no bruise either! I'm sure I will have to give more on Dec 2nd when I go again. :dohh: oh yeah and pee in a cup too......

Bernie maybe you're just a late O'er keep up with the opks. I am awaiting O to should have had my pos opk yesterday but didn't happen, it was dark but not dark enough, I hope to get it today.

As for job I quit. Not worth it and if the company knowing about the manager being violent with another staff member doesn't do anything about it well then I am not sticking around. If any of you gals on here live in canada boycott quilts etc because they don't care about employee violence.

Bernie maybe you're just a late O'er keep up with the opks. I am awaiting O to should have had my pos opk yesterday but didn't happen, it was dark but not dark enough, I hope to get it today.

As for job I quit. Not worth it and if the company knowing about the manager being violent with another staff member doesn't do anything about it well then I am not sticking around. If any of you gals on here live in canada boycott quilts etc because they don't care about employee violence.

Good for you Kelly glad you stuck to your gunns! Did you just walk out or did you give notice?

Csunshine, hope ur bloods went well or is it not time yet lol i get confused with time difference x
Kelly i can't believe that they did nothing about ur email thats discusting, good on you for walking out x
I'm just at my sisters, i've had to bring my laptop and mobile internet round cause she's not on internet at the moment and she wanted to use mine, she's been on it ages i've just made her give it to me for a bit lol. She's on BnB too so i better not moan about her too much lol although she's over in first tri so won't pop up here i don't think. You might end up chatting to her one day though Csunshine but just remember you've known me longer lol x

Csunshine, hope ur bloods went well or is it not time yet lol i get confused with time difference x
Kelly i can't believe that they did nothing about ur email thats discusting, good on you for walking out x
I'm just at my sisters, i've had to bring my laptop and mobile internet round cause she's not on internet at the moment and she wanted to use mine, she's been on it ages i've just made her give it to me for a bit lol. She's on BnB too so i better not moan about her too much lol although she's over in first tri so won't pop up here i don't think. You might end up chatting to her one day though Csunshine but just remember you've known me longer lol x

LMAO Your one of my besties! Wouldn't throw that away!

Ok so about 1 1/2hrs left of work then bloods so thx I will be excited about them being done!

I was at home and it was over the phone I said something like I know there is a working shortage in alberta but you really should have gotten someone competent to manage the store then hung up while she was gearing up to say something. I told her I quit right before that.

On another annoying note, my husband disappeared to be part of the remembrance day parade in his reg serg at 9am and hasn't come back!!!! It's 430!!!! And he won't answer his phone, what could they have him doing?

Hi ladies, sorry its been like all week.. I went to see my papa on Saturday... He was really not with it at all we left him at 6pm and at just about 12am got the call that he passed.. We have all been devastated about it around here... Just feeling really down.. My birthday is Monday and I have some good friends coming to stay the night and do movies and pizza on Friday, hoping that will help to cheer me up a little bit. We will just have to see...
Been reading up and hope you are all well.. mum if you choose to take a break it is totally understandable, but We will for sure all miss you very much..
Csunshine, hope your bloods go good.. I hate needles too but the nurses at my doctor's office are really really good at taking them :) Thank goodness.
Kelly and Berniep: Hope you get your pos OPK's that you are waiting for!

Hope all of your weeks are going better than mine is.. I will be on periodically for the next couple days, just been really down...

Oh phychnut I am so sorry. I hope all is as well as can be expected. Hugs

I did get a positive opk today. I have noticed though for the last 2 months I have been slightly crampy all cycle not sure what is up with that.

Well off to watch americas next top model

LMAO Your one of my besties! Wouldn't throw that away!
Ok so about 1 1/2hrs left of work then bloods so thx I will be excited about them being done!

Lol i'm glad i wouldn't want to lose you x

Psychnut i'm so sorry about ur grandad :hugs: x

Kelly glad you've got ur pos opk, i'm still waiting for mine, how are you today? x

Mum2b how are you? x

Csunshine, how are you? x

AFM not a lot to report still waiting to ov and i've got a chest infection again so trying to take it easy when i'm not at work, well i'll go for now x

pyschnut :hugs: hope things are getting better for you and your family I know it doesn't help but he truly is at peace now and not suffering anymore. He has already seen your baby too so that's a plus!

Kelly wow you are a wild and crazy gal now aren't you! DH must be doing some work. LOL or maybe gearing up for the positive OPK. LMAO

Berniep so sorry your feeling crap glad you got medicine to help it out!

afm nothing new to report just getting alone. I will be 5wks tomorrow YEAH I am getting very excited for the results so nurse better be on the phone first thing in the morning telling me great news! LOL Other than that DD is being a pain in ass and needs to get her room clean before she can stay with a friend on Saturday night. ARGH she is going to get a rude awakening if it's not done!

csunshine my mom never had to yell at me to clean me room, I cleaned it anyway cause I hate MESSES!!!! My sister on the other hand is a slob, god love her but she is messy.

I got my pos yesterday and felt Ov at about 11pm sure enough temps went up and i am 1dpo now so I O'd on time anyway!

Thats great that you o'd on time Kelly, did you get lots of BDing in? x
How are you Csunshine? how did the test results go?
I think i'm going to ov today or 2moro, so i need to get some last minute BDing in! my eldest son is poorly he's been throwing up all aft but also has a temp and is full of cold, so i'm guessing he's probably got what me and hubby have, just the youngest one to get ill now and then we are all ill together. Well i'll go for now, talk to you later x

About an hour ago i went up and did a opk and i've got a positive too, whoo hoo my first ever pos opk, i was starting to think it would never happen x

Hi my lovely ladies well it looks like I'm back on ttc board again. :cry: levels were very low so now just waiting for the bleeding so we can go again!

:hugs: Csunshine, although I know that that isn't enough... u know where we are...

Csunshine did they offer to at least do investigations? I mean with all the mc's you've had surely they want to see whats up? How are you holding up?

Yay for pos opk berniep, it could be that you O'd later due to the stress of wanting a pos opk. My cycle got 2 days longer when I started charting and doing opks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->