2010 Baby

occasionally my cycle is 1-2 days longer so it might just be one of those cycles, i'm going to see what my opk is like today and my plan is once i stop getting dark one's i'll count 14 days from there and use that as the day the witch is due not the day i have now which would be sooner, that way i'm not going to be getting excited for no reason just for witch to show up a few days later. I've just looked on calendar this will now take my testing date to the last weekend of this month.
Well i better go get ready for work, as usual on a saturday i'm on here when i should be getting dressed, have a good day and i'll pop back later x

Yeah I'll get witch on the 26 or 27. And cause my cycle is 33 to 34 days long it will be my last chance at getting a BFP for 2009! Which sucks! I wish my cycle were shorter. Scratch that I would get one more in for the 30th of Dec. I know my clinic is closing for a week over christmas or new years so I might need to tell them cd1 is really cd3 or 4 (which is ok I was told) cause I don't want to miss out on being offered treatment cause they are on holidays. I will ask tomorrow what days they are closing on when we go there for a phyc apt.

Will they not have a answer machine to leave it on during the holidays?

Well my line this aft looks a bit lighter so i may as well count 14 days from today, so i will prob look at testing on 28th or 29th.

Well i've had another crap day at work, i'm going to write to my boss and let them know what my problems are and see what happens, i was going to walk out today but managed to stick it out, but i can't go on like this much longer, its getting to the point where i'm not sleeping and dreading going, thank god i only work 4 days a week, my days off are bliss. Job hunting isn't going well, i can only find temp jobs till xmas and we need money after xmas too.

Anyway enough moaning from me, hope your all ok x

many pplaces keep on after christmas though if u are reliable, it may be worth asking if that is an option...

I was thinking this, i applied to asda for a temp job but was going to ask if i was offered a job what the chances of been kept on were but they've had my application form a week now and i've not heard anything, so its not looking good :nope:, i'm going to have to just apply for anything i think, the funny thing is when i've been looking on jobcentre website i've even looked at cleaning and factory jobs but they all want experience, so i'm even out for this sort of job :dohh::shrug:

apply anyway, u have a family and have worked in bars and stuff, surely u cleaned and coordinated cleaning when it was needed (even if u didn't, lie :))

lol i was thinking surely if you have your home and a family to clean up after you have plenty of experience, surely its common sense as well, no offence to any cleaners out there.
I've found a study at home teaching assistant course that i'm going to look into when Allan gets his money from the RAF, its quite expensive so i'm going to ask the kids headteacher what she thinks of it and if she'd employ someone with a qualification from this sort of course before i do anything about it, but i am seriously thinking about this as a career, i can carry on working while doing the course and i'm hoping the headteacher will let me do a couple of morning volunteering so that when the course is done if she has no vacancies then hopefully my volunteering will look good on my CV and application forms for other schools and if i ever get pregnant i can carry on studying at home and apply for jobs when mat leave ends x

Right i'm off to bed, i have a eggy to catch, night x

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
i'm going to have a lazy day, we usually go to mil's for dinner but she's away this weekend so we are having dinner at home, I need to go to my dad's later to print a letter for work about my grievances, but i still need to word and type this first, so will do this in a bit, thats all i've got planned for today.
Will pop back later x

Hiya Berniep =) I think that's a great idea with a lazy day! I did my house work lastnight before bed. I have all day to do what ever I want. Just not sure what to do. hahaha.. Maybe I'll remind DP of my honeydew list and see what he says heehee

Honeydew list?
It's a silly nickname I use for a list of things for a guy to do around the house, honey - 2 do - list lol A friend said it to me years ago and it kinda stuck. He ended up having a few friends stop over to help them fix their cars. I went to give a friend some extra bed parts (frame and box spring) so her older daughter didn't have to sleep on a mattress on the floor and she also has a 6week old that doesn't have a crib yet (she has a bassinet) so I gave them one of mine. ( I had 2 given to me) then off to visit my sister... I had a really nice day. Now it's back to work ...

Hope everyone else is doing well and had a fab weekend..

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Csunshine :hugs::hugs::hugs: x
I've had a busy day today, i've been to pediatrician with my eldest and then i've been to work, i took a leaf from your book Kelly and wrote a letter to my boss explaining my problems with my supervisor, i'm not at work now till Thurs so i'll prob have to wait till then to see what he says, wish me luck i'm dreading it, well i think i have a very short luteal phase last night my cervix was finally high and soft and i'm still getting pos opk's, no wonder i'm not pregnant yet we've never BD'd this late in my cycle, i'm just worried now having a short luteal phase will stop me getting pregnant, maybe i should look into vit B6? X

Well I have had an okish day at work, catching up with all the changes and updating ny yearly learning file that had expired over the summer...

I have also been writting letters, sort of, as I had the draft back from my advocate about my mc care... it is rather a long letter, I just hope some good comes from it... this year I have complained about 2 seperate issues in the same hospital trust... I am thinking we may have to move before I next get pregnant to get treated fairly... I think I may haveto cantact my mw and the ward I was on and explaine that it is not them that I have issues with but the system... which sort of encompasses them...

I will catch up tomorrow with how u have got on at the drs Csunshine, I do hope it was productive :hugs:

It was the month that I started on the b vits that I fell... fluc I have no idea... but u won't lose anything Berniep, I got mine from holland and barratt, hey are quite reasonabley priced, did u find out about fertility friend?

Hows it going Kelly?

oh well, catch u later xxx

Mum2b have you thought about going to Dewsbury next time, its a different hosp trust, my sister had her first 2 babies at Leeds but after having a mc and also having poor care at st James' she had her 3rd baby at Dewsbury, i went to most of her antenatel appts with her and attended the birth and Dewsbury are brilliant, i have no experience of Leeds personally but from what my sis says she prefers Dewsbury and will be having #4 there and i'll be having mine there if i ever get pregnant, I know Leeds is handy cause both you and hubby work there but its worth a thought. I've not looked at FF yet not had chance, i'm going to see what happens this cycle and take it from there. I didn't realise you went back to work today i remember you mentioning going back this month i just didn't realise you meant today lol, have you gone back on short shifts? are we still meeting on Friday? or are you working? x

I think with u it is easier as u are covered by both catchments... I have don't think that I have a particularly easy choice, and as I still want a home birth I would need the mw from Leeds...
Have emailed off my changes so hopefully by tonight will have it back and sent off, although it sounds as though what the GP has got is a bit pathetic, had to phone to get some details and they have hardly anything from the hospital apart from that I was lookedafter by the EPAU, WTF, the receptionist was obviously mortified that she couldn't give me really basic information...

oh well, not much planned for today, resting after my ridiculously busy day at work yesterday :rofl:, need to wald the hound and go out to get bread and milk...
I'm back on short shifts and then long ones by the end of the month

... am beginning to wonder what DH is doing about my birthday pressies... he doesn't seem to have got them, and is working all week... finishes early today but is coming straight home.... hhmmmm

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Mum2b i forgot you wanted a home birth, we come under Leeds too but we can request Dewsbury to have baby at but i think it would be Leeds midwives if i wanted a home birth (not that i do by the way). When's your birthday? x
Well i think i am finally in the 2ww although really i should be going into the 1ww 2moro, so if the witch shows next week i have my answer but if she doesn't show i know to leave it another week and test, so fingers crossed she doesn't show x

Friday!! :) so coffee and cake :) although am thinking morrisons rather than that diner place?
DH is sneaking into town to do some shopping on his way home apparently :)
Well, letter not back, and she isn't in till next week now so hopefully monday will sort it out...
Fx'ed for a 2 week wait from now Bernep,
I haven't a clue what my body is doing, my temps are all over the place and I have started to get very very feint lines on opk's already...
I hope Csunshine is ok, am hoping that she hasn't reported back cos the drs visit was productive and she is now being nicely distracted by her DH, DD and friends (I hope that is the right impression from fb anyway)

Csunshine posted this yesterday on one of the other ttc teams we are both in, i didn't want to say anything on here till she did and i hope i don't upset you Csunshine by doing this x

Hello ladies have taken the weekend off and yes the tests were correct the bleeding started Sunday so back to the drawing board. I am hold a lot of faith in your dream Sam! I know that I will be able to get pg and retain it until my due date it just might take some help from my wonderful Dr. I have an appt with him this afternoon so I will let you know what he says once I return home.

Hope your all well and am off to read all the post and boy are there sure a lot. :dohh: Chatty ladies you!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->