2010 Baby

Forgot to say, i've nothing to report, the weather here is lousy, i've got a lousy cold but the witch has gone so thats good, hope your all ok x

Csunshine it sounded like you were aking if I liked you! hahaha I was like of course I do then I reread it. :rofl:

It went ok, won't have marks for a week or so though pretty sure I passed though. One more tomorrow then a bit of break from exams... for two weeks.

:rofl::rofl:
Sometimes my spelling leaves room to be desired. LMAO

Glad your examine went well! Yeah for a break and yes that means more learning and reading right????

Berniep hope your having a better day let us know if we can help you in anyway!

AFM just hanging here waiting it out. :dohh: I will be testing on Thursday but I won't announce it here it will be in my journal if I get my bfp so you'll have to come find me out. LOL

Not long to go now, i'll be stalking your journal on Thursday, i wish there was something you could do but other than giving hubby's chief clerk a kick up the backside i can't think of anything, apart from all your doing and thats letting me have a good moan (thats all i seem to be doing at the moment :dohh:). All you girls on here are lovely, i can't believe i stumbled across this site by mistake, i don't know what i'd do without it and my friends on here, you are all fab x

Phone him and tell him you have a hormonal American woman that's coming to kick his backside all over the UK if he doesn't handle this situation. LMAO well I would do that if I could you know that!

I know what you mean about this website! I found it after I had my mmc back in March and have found the ladies here more true of friends than my everyday ones. :dohh: hope you have a better evening!

I found this site by mistake to searching google for something and someones post came up instead. I was happy to have found it.

Yes I will be busy studying for upcoming exams and patient prep for my practicum. I feel myself getting lazy though I just have done so much work and studying that my brain wants to be lazy.

Lalala well cd11 for me still riding it all out.

That's how I found the site too.. I actually was looking up all sorts of things about MC's and it kept bringing me to BnB so I had to join. I'm glad I did now.

I may have found the site by accident but have defo stayed for the good company! :hugs: ladies!

Kelly it's ok to be lazy every now and then, but I don't think you could ever be lazy with your schedule. LOL Hope you get a little rest in between busy weeks here!

Shawnie Oh progressing so nice! Good to see you on here!

afm going to test tomorrow but like I said before I will post my results in my journal so come visit me there tomorrow.....

Thanks Sunshine, I've been bouncing around all over lately.. Sometimes I just don't know what to say so I tend to feel saying nothing might be better then saying something, does that make since? I'll keep my FX for ya on tomorrow. I'll pray for ya too xoxoxox

Hello ladies,
i'm glad we all found BnB you are all great x
Csunshine what i shame we didn't get to pass your message on to his chief how funny would that be lol, good luck 2moro, i'll be thinking about it all day at work, i can't believe your several hours behind, i won't be able to check before work you'll still be :sleep: x
Kelly try not to work too hard, have a little break even if its just one day, you have every right to feel lazy you must be shattered, take care x
Shawnie wow your are on your 3rd pic on your ticker already, doesn't time fly? hope your ok x
How is everyone else? i hope mum2b isn't get as much rain as i am while she's down in london. Not a lot to report here, both me and hubby are full of cold and suffering so we've begun BDing yet, but its only cd8 so there's time. I'm back at work 2moro after my 2 days off and after i came early on Monday, so i'm dreading that, i hope i find a new job soon, hope you all have a good day/evening x

I hope you find a job to.

Csunshine if you insist on us seeking you out to find out about your BFP then be nice and put a link in your siggy :rofl: I need to be lazy where I can.

As for my journal I put an update about the apt at clinic I had today there is to much to retype so use my LINK and read it. :rofl: Luv ya csunshine.... hahahahahaha

I've just been and looked at your journal Kelly, i'll come back and look for yours Csunshine when i get in from work, good luck x

morning ladies. Well tomorrow I'll be 14 weeks. I am shocked how somethings go by so fast while other things seem to go so slow. Been trying to think positive on everything or at least work my way around anything negative to make it a positive LMAO....

Berniep, stay strong lady and don't give up. You WILL find a new job lady. When you put your mind to it I know you will find that perfect job that's right for you...

Kelly, bet you are totally looking forward to Christmas break from school huh!? You are doing such a fantastic job lady. It's not easy to do what your doing so pat yourself on the back cuz you are a remarkable woman and strong. xoxox

Sunshine!!!!! :happydance: :yipee::wohoo:\\:D/ CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Whoot whoot!!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone, Hope your doing fantastico!!!

Ok well :bfp:

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well!

I will be checking your journals!

Congratulations!

I'm so pleased for you, i really hope your little bean sticks this time, here's to a very healthy and happy 9 months :hugs::hugs::hugs:

By the way what do you mean you'll be checking our journals? i hope your not leaving 2010 baby :cry: x

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Shawnie how are you today? hope your well x
Kelly how are you today? hope your well too x

i've been thinking now we are a mixed group of pregnant and non-pregnant ladies should we move to the BnB groups section lower down? let me know what you all think, we can always pm those not here at the moment to let them know where we've gone.

AFM i'm on cd9 today, my opk's and thermometer have arrived so i'll be using both of them for the first time 2moro, this will be the first time i've charted but i'm willing to try anything now, i've bought some preseed too, i'm determined this is my month x

Congratulations!

I'm so pleased for you, i really hope your little bean sticks this time, here's to a very healthy and happy 9 months :hugs::hugs::hugs:

By the way what do you mean you'll be checking our journals? i hope your not leaving 2010 baby :cry: x

I'm not going anywere! Sorry but your all stuck with me! You have all been with me on this journey that has had many bumps and roadblocks thrown up in my face and all. I could never leave my support system!

As for moving I don't care where we go just as long as we're together!

I forgot it was a TTC group. I'll follow where ever you all go =) I feel it's really up to you all since it is a TTC group. I just don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

With it been in the ttc section maybe its best we move it, if thats ok with Kelly and mum2b? i don't want to lose any of you, so at least if we are in a section just for groups we all fit in. Lets wait and see what Kelly and Mum2b think x

Congratulations!

I'm not going anywere! Sorry but your all stuck with me! You have all been with me on this journey that has had many bumps and roadblocks thrown up in my face and all. I could never leave my support system!

Good, i thought i was going to have to come looking for you and start stalking you several times a week lol x

Congratulations!

Good, i thought i was going to have to come looking for you and start stalking you several times a week lol x

You all are my besties! I wouldn't leave you ever! I have gone through hell and back with each one of you and hope that we may now finally see a beautiful ray of sunshine soon!

Wow Csunshine you got ur bfp today and you've already got bump buddies ur a fast worker lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->