2010 Baby

Friday!! :) so coffee and cake :) although am thinking morrisons rather than that diner place?
DH is sneaking into town to do some shopping on his way home apparently :)
Well, letter not back, and she isn't in till next week now so hopefully monday will sort it out...
Fx'ed for a 2 week wait from now Bernep,
I haven't a clue what my body is doing, my temps are all over the place and I have started to get very very feint lines on opk's already...
I hope Csunshine is ok, am hoping that she hasn't reported back cos the drs visit was productive and she is now being nicely distracted by her DH, DD and friends (I hope that is the right impression from fb anyway)

Yeah i was thinking morrisons too lol
what cycle day are you? i can't believe your already getting faint lines on opk's better get BDing in preperation x

Well ladies thank you for my well wishes and yes I am doing good! My appt went well yesterday but it's pretty long so it's all in my journal if you want to read about it. I have a renewed PMA so we are going to get this done by years end!

Hope your all doing well sorry I haven't been around but been very busy at work and then spent the afternoon with DD watching a movie and then making dinner together.

just glad ur ok, and liking the new ticker (even though it sucks)

only CD6???? but there wasn't a line yesterday, so it is definatley not that I just have high LH levels already, retest tonight so see what that one shows....

Pass on the pma Csunshine we'll all have a bfp for xmas :happydance: x

Hey all!!!!

So sorry went AWOL! But BnB wasn't loading one day then had big exam to study for wrote it tonight I know I got 26 questions out of 50 right so I passed and thats all I can say. I am just happy to pass that exam kicked my ass.

Bernie don't worry about short LP will witch shows when I first started temping and opk'ing I didn't O when I should have turns out the wanting to get a pos opk pushed my O date off a bit and it has stayed off.

Hey mum I am ok, I hope things work out at work for you.

I am 6dpo today almost 7 yippee for calling clinic in 10 days!

I can't wait for christmas break! I am so tired of studying. Although clinical is interesting. Can't say fun cause it's work but it's interesting. Have an injections lab tomorrow and math test but once it's over I can start giving injections! I am super excited for that! And I think I am ready to do a catheter on a real live person, just got to wait for the opportunity to present it's self.

^^ that is the most annoying thing waiting for the right ailment to arise so u can practice lol
I had amajor confidence issue (just to add to them) before I went off cos I had to give an IM injection, it is something that u tend to get the student to do so I hadn't done one for 2 years and there were no students about :haha:

I was gutted last year cos there was a patient we had that would have been perfect to have based an essay on for the sick role (and again, no students)

Glad exams went ok too :)

How's everyone else today?

Well I dragged out the opk from the day bafore yesterday, and there was a line, infact all 3 test are about the same, so I haven't a clue what is going on, did do a HPT this morning that was definately negative, so I must now have high LH levels...

going to meet a friend for coffee this afternoon, although I really don't feel like going...

Morning ladies,
How are you all today?
Nice to see you back Kelly, did you get the results back from those exams you did the other week? x
Mum2b have a nice catch up with your friend, keep doing your opk's and get as much BDing in as you both have the energy for just in case x
Csunshine how are you today? x
Shawnie, Psychnut and Kess how are you? x
Nothing to report for me, Harry has his friend coming for tea 2nite, its the first time we've had any of their friends for tea, Harry has one today and James is inviting someone next week, so that should be fun 2 five year olds running round the house lol, well have a good day everyone x

I am doing okay! Thank you for asking.. sorry been a really busy week or so... My birthday was Monday and our vehicle broke down...ugghh.. this always happens to us... but we are working on fixing it.. Thank goodness for my dad sometimes.
We got the date for our 20 week scan at our appt monday... and everything is great with both of us. Now we are just counting down to that day.. haha.. and we finally bought something for the baby.. haha
Glad to read that all of you are well and Mum Happy early Birthday, the next couple days are really busy so dont know when I will be on again...
Still keeping up with what is going on just dont have a second to breathe right now.. haha

Morning ladies...

Kelly I hope you get a lady for your first cath LOL I had an unpleasant first time with a man who just by my luck was a doctor LMAO I wont go into details unless you want me to LMAO...

sunshine im glad to hear things went well for you.. Lots of PMA from me to you =)

Berniep Im doing well thanks, just had some leaking boobies LOL Been trying to get my sister on here to meet you all. She would love you all as much as I do...

well, my friend is pregnant! She was dreadign telling me, she mc a few months before me, so actually has filled me with renewed optimism and am not tempted to get DH to hide the BBT and opk's to SHIG for a few months...

Glad all is going well Psychnut

Hope friends for tea isn't too stressful Berniep xx

Hello my lovely ladies hope your all doing well! Sounds like it anyway!

Kell yeah for getting the points to pass the exam!

Oh Berniep your brave having children over for tea:wacko: LOL just kidding I constantly have 10yr olds revolving through my door these days with DD :dohh:

Mum hope your doing well!

To the other few on here :hugs: we miss you all and hope your all doing well!

Nothing much to report for me just getting excited to go see Twilight Friday night and then off to gamble in North Dakota on Saturday nice girly weekend planned!

Well tea went a lot better than expected, we ended up having a friend for both of them which worked out well, Harry's little friend was so good and so polite i was very impressed, James' friend is our ex next door neighbour so we still see a lot of him anyway so he was also no bother. Now i've done it once i'll def do it again, although you should see the mess in my kitchen :dohh:, i'm hoping hubby fancys cleaning up lol x

I am doing okay! Thank you for asking.. sorry been a really busy week or so... My birthday was Monday and our vehicle broke down...ugghh.. this always happens to us... but we are working on fixing it.. Thank goodness for my dad sometimes.
We got the date for our 20 week scan at our appt monday... and everything is great with both of us. Now we are just counting down to that day.. haha.. and we finally bought something for the baby.. haha
Glad to read that all of you are well and Mum Happy early Birthday, the next couple days are really busy so dont know when I will be on again...
Still keeping up with what is going on just dont have a second to breathe right now.. haha

Happy belated birthday x

I think this would be your cycle starting hope that's a good sign for you!

had ERCP on 14th, bleed for 4 days and then spotted for a week or so, then nothing til AF arrived 29 days after ERCP (my cycles before were 29 days, and from here, other friends that seems fairly normal) the rest is linked through my ticker... but the first few days were heavy, followed by a few more days of light/spotting...

I wish i could advise you mum2b but Csunshine can probably advise you better x
Well i'm back at work 2moro ladies i've not been in since handing in the letter complaining about my supervisor, i wish i hadn't handed the letter in now, i don't want to face the consequences of it i'm a wuss i hate confrontation, i feel sick just thinking about it x

had ERCP on 14th, bleed for 4 days and then spotted for a week or so, then nothing til AF arrived 29 days after ERCP (my cycles before were 29 days, and from here, other friends that seems fairly normal) the rest is linked through my ticker... but the first few days were heavy, followed by a few more days of light/spotting...

I honestly think it's your body getting back to normal. After I was induced and had baby Dalton back in Mar I had to have a D&C and I bleed for about a week and then spotted for a few more days then 31days later I started spotting followed by AF and since been like clock work. Hope that it's just your body get back to normal. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->