2010 Baby

Hope it all works out mum!
Shawnie you can tell me the story, did he get an erection on you?

Berniep I know what you mean about confrontation just thinking about it gets my heart racing but sometimes you just have to take a stand.

The problem with AB is that we have a labour shortage so people get hired to these positions when they wouldn't have been hired for key support back east in nova scotia. I had wonderful managers when we lived there. The quality of working people especially in retails is much better.

Hello ladies,
Well i'm curious now Shawnie, please do tell us the story lol x
How are you all today?
Well i went to work and my boss said absolutely nothing to me, he acted as though i hadn't handed the letter in, he didn't speak to me my whole shift but this is normal, he's a ignorant person (trying my best not to say rude words, believe me its hard), the supervisor i complained about was due in 3pm and i finished at 2pm so i thought oh well i don't have to see her till 2moro. My other supervisor told me she had not heard anything about the letter so i had no idea whether the one i complained about knows or not. Anyway at 2pm when i was due for my till to be cashed up i looked up and the one i complained about was waiting to do it she'd come in early! we went to the cash office and she was been very nice to me but didn't mention the letter, she did say are you rushing off and i said i was picking kids up so she just said ok i'll see you 2moro, so i don't have a clue whether she knows (but i suspect she does), whats been done or anything, but i might find out 2moro when i spend most of my shift with her, so another sleepless night worrying for me then. Oh and while she was cashing me up my mobile rang, for some strange reason i'd left it in my jeans pocket while at work (a big no no, we can be disaplined for this), i had no idea i'd left it there and just told her so but whether i get disaplined for it 2moro i don't know, the annoying thing is, it had been in my pocket for my entire shift and not rung once but as soon as i'm with her it rings :dohh:.
As for ttc i'm on CD 23 approx 5dpo and i've got horrendous wind, hubby was going mad last night i couldn't stop trumping in bed and i don't mean little ones i mean big loud smelly ones :blush:, i'm not normally like this so i'm really hoping this is a sign.
Well i'll go for now, hope your all ok x

Absolutely, I hope work goes ok,
As it is such a change in character I guess she does know and is watching her back... all the better for u, U can let me know how it goes tomorrow.
1.45 outside morrisons cafe entrance?

I have had a better day, still spotting but feeling a bit more human :)

Hope everyone else is good x

Yeah 1.45pm outside morrisons cafe sounds good, but be warned if work goes bad i may need to have a good moan, not good on your birthday lol x

U may not read this but I wouldn't worry about, my sister has announced her pregnancy... am am not impressed, she could have waited a few days to condider my feelings after waiting 8 weeks to tell anyone but me... am even less impressed when she was ranting about people (our mother) being inconsiderate to her feelings (when she guessed a few weeks ago)

That is not considerate mum. I am sorry it was hard for you. I know how you feel only for you it must be a wee bit harder since it is family and you can't really stay away from them. Mum not sure if you answered this but what ward do you work on? I have been tired so might have read it then forgot. :blush:

berniep I hope all goes well at work. I am enjoying being jobless, am getting a lot more done. This weekend I am going to tackle my presentation for clinical.

I am 8dpo feeling crampy but have been mildly crampy for about 2.5 months now so nothing new, I am awaiting the witch. I keep catching myself hoping this month might surprise us but I know it won't happen, I just hate that I still think it will happen naturally. Got hubby taking zinc anyway.

Thanks Kelly, I was beginning towonder if was over reacting after I had posted it... it just still feels so hard sometimes...

I work in oncology and heamatology mainly young adults, I think I have mentioned it but a while ago. I am glad that everything has setled down this week work and course wise :)

Stranger things have happened too, so there is no harm in hoping at all :hugs2:

Things settling down is always good!

So tonight I did 2 interesting things 1) I stuffed panties in my bra to make my boobs bigger then showed DH and said these are my during pregnancy boobs! He loved it. It was an incentive I guess :rofl:

2) also passed these cabbage patch dolls in walmart for 10 bucks and bought a brown eyed brown haired one for our future baby girl. I normally have a strict don't buy baby stuff while ttc rule but I couldn't help it. As a kid I had cabbage patch dolls and loved them. Now I have one to give.

U have copied and pasted that and now have given u 2 replies...

I have just pissed my sister off and it feel good... is that really wrong and harsh???

Drs this afternoon, have my list of questions so will see what she answers I guess xx

Hello my lovely ladies of BABY 2010!!!! :hugs:

Mum good for you making sis mad, she does need to take into consideration about your feeling and all!

Kelly I wasn't into Cabbage Patch Dolls but barbies and horses were my thing. LOL I was a senior in high school and my best friend and I were bored one day so we played Barbies OMG I can't believe I even wrote that :dohh: we had so much fun that day and vowed never to speak of it again. LMAO

Berniep hope your day is going well and your supervisor is minding her P's and Q's!

afm not much to report remembered to temp this am and only cd6 so again not much to report. Going to "New Moon" tonight and out of town Saturday hope your all well!

Hello ladies,
Mum2b how did you get on at the docs? it was nice seeing you again today x
Kelly i liked cabbage patch dolls, i've noticed they are back out over here too, thats good that bot working is giving you more time for your studies and at home, you deserve a rest every now and then x
Csunshine, have a good time 2nite, and this weekend too x
Shawnie, Psychnut and Kess, hope you all ok, have a good weekend x

AFM not a lot going on its CD24 and not a lot to report to be honest, just hanging around waiting to see if the witch stays away this month and for the next 9 months, not long to go now x

Journal updated, quite well though, no answers but plenty of reassurance, it was good to see u too Berniep, am shattered, it has been a very long day anfter a very long night...
... we are ignoring the phone... so far mum has tried phoning 6 times in the last 2 hours... u would think she would get the hint!! xx

I'll go look at your journal now, try to relax 2nite and have a early night.
We have let the kids stay up to watch children in need but i'm turning it over at 9 to watch i'm a celeb lol x

oh I am doing, DH is my SLAVE for the night!!! am thinking a nice warm bath and see what happens from there!

Happy B day!!!!!

And yes I copied and pasted cause it's much easier when I have one thing to say to all my groups! lol.
10dpo today. 6 more days to go.
DH and I are going to see Dane Cook tonight!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Been waiting almost 2 months since we bought the tickets. He's a comedian and an actor but mostly a comedian and so super funny.

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Have a good time 2nite Kelly x

Well for a change my day at work was ok, busy but ok, i bet you didn't expect me to put that did you? lol normally on a Saturday i'm moaning about work but today it was fine. Its CD25, I can't believe this time next week i'll probably know one way or the other, this cycle has felt so long. We are finally going to see bil's baby 2moro at mil's house, i'm looking forward to seeing him but know i will be so jelaous and probably emotional, they will wonder what is up with me lol. Enjoy your evening ladies and the rest of your weekend x

Hello ladies,
How are you all today? Have you anything planned?

We are going to see bil's new baby and having tea at mil's and thats all for today, the kids have been making some xmas cards this morning but now they are just been pains in the bumn and been way too noisy for my liking lol. Have a good day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->