2010 Baby

Hey all, wel, not much here at all.

Dad came up yesterday to get out of the way of mum for the weekend and has sorted out my oven :)

Mum persisted on Friday and I ended up with 8 phone calls to the house phone, 2 to my mobile and a snotty text... I usually manage to let most things pass with her but she tried to make me feel bad about ignoring her cos she has lost a grandchild too... U can probably imagine my reaction but it was along the lines of WTF... so she can phone me now to apologise, I'm not going there first this time. Last night was the first night that I did not see 3 am :happydance: so feel a bit more human.

Today we went out for lunch to a thai buffet with friends as it was a friends hubby's birthday yesterday so am now at home just chilaxing :)

Hey all, my night was amazing! Went to see Dane Cook and it was so awesome and we also went out for chinese food before so had a bit of a date night. Got left overs in the fridge now. SO far the weekend has been great but now I have work work work to do! I don't want to do it!!!! But must, got a presentation thursday and friday. 11dpo for me. My boobs hurt so much this cycle but normally they hurt around this time. Only 5 more days, I get to call the clinic thursday or friday!!! Yippee!!!

Mum2b sorry your mum sent you that message, parents just don't think sometimes :hugs:, its great you've got your cooker fixed. Was your meal nice? i think thai is too spicy for me, i'm a bit of a wuss lol x
Kelly i'm glad you had a nice night out, bummer you've loads of work to do now, but at least your not juggling work (job) with school work anymore, so your presentation should be brill, good luck x
Well we went to mil's for dinner and got to see bil's baby, he's tiny and gorgeous and made me feel more broody, isn't there a old wives tale about holding a newborn to become pregnant or something like that? i hope so anyway lol x

I know how you feel beriep, I went on facebook and saw the updates and my friend had postings again about her baby, I am considering deleting her off facebook since she has been a terrible friend. Haven't spoken to her or seen her in months and months now. Haven't even seen the baby and he is 2 months old. I am just sick of her I hate people that treat other people that way but seeing that post and those pictures of the baby made my heart jump in my throat. What keep me going is soon I will be pregnant and everyone will be paying attention to me and not her, I know it sounds petty maybe I am terrible for thinking it but I can't help it.

As for the work I made good headway on one presentation report and pretty much finished the other. I just have 2 articles to read tonight.

Morning ladies,
Kelly if your not getting on too well with your "friend" and the pics and updates are getting to you, i don't blame you for wanting to delete her. Well done on all the work you've done, you've worked really hard x
Mum2b, how are you? x
Csunshine, did you have a good weekend away? x
Psychnut and Shawnie how are you both today? x
Not much going on here still have cramps and still feel sick all the time but that might just be signs the witch is round the corner, never mind this time next week i'll should def know one way or the other. Hope you all have a good day x

Morning ladies...
I woke way way too early today. Might have to lay back down and try to go back to sleep LOL

Kelly Im sorry about how your feeling lady.. It will be your time soon too hun. I know your prolly sick of hearing that but that's what I said to myself over and over till it finally did happen.

Berniep, Im doing well thanks for asking.. I've had cramps off and on for a few days. They get real bad sometimes to the point i have to lay down for them to stop. Nutty..
Yesterday I joked with DP and asked him if I looked like I had a instant bump after a day of cramps and he said "stop sticking your tummy out" hahaha I joked back saying I can't suck it in anymore like I used to hahaha He giggles each time he catches me looking in the mirror LOL My doc appointment is on wed and I have been oh so patiently waiting lol...

Non baby related, We are going to be moving soon and closing our business too. Things have been really bad the past few months and we need to make some changes..We plan to start looking for a new home in the beginning of Jan when most the homes start opening up. The cost of living here is killing us with rent. Dp parents made a deal with us that we would be dumb to say no to. They are going to help us get a house and just pay them lower rent. That was the last thing we ever thought they would say to us. We started looking around but wont do anything till after the holidays.

I am doing well! Thanks for asking...
Kelly, sorry your feeling a bit down, like shawnie I just kept telling myself it will happen when it is meant to and that is really all I could do..
Shawnie, How exciting about the house! We are planning a move before baby comes as well... Cant stand living with my parents anymore, since my dad lost his job the reason for staying here ( to save for a house) has gone out the window because they needed the money...
Our truck is offically dead.. so we are not going to be able to move south this summer like planned because we have to buy a new vehicle. :( Oh well, its life, just have to go with the flow I suppose.. So we are starting to look at apartments up in our area.. not the place we want to be but I guess it will have to do!

Hello my lovely ladies had a wonderful weekend with the girls! I had such a good time but came home in debt :dohh: so I guess we will just have to wait and do it again once my debt is paid off. LOL

Shawnie and Pyschnut so glad things are going well with the pg's!

Kelly I love Dane Cook too I'm so jealous!

Mum belated Happy Birthday wishes coming you way!

afm just started to bd last night and now will be very happily dtd every night until Sunday I think will be sufficient enough. :blush: must say it was the most enjoyable bd we've had in while. LOL :dohh:

Will check back later and see what's up.

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Shawnie thats great news about getting a new house, happy house hunting next year x
Psychnut, and you'll be moving too, i love moving, i don't like the packing/unpacking and decorating part but a new house is so exciting. Happy house hunting to you too x

I'm shattered and have backache cause i've been lifting heavy mirrors again at work, i can't wait to be pregnant so they can't make me lift them. Hope you all have a good evening x

You posted Csunshine while i was typing, i'm glad you had a good weekend even if you did spend too much lol and have fun with the rest of your BDing too x

Ok don't want to beat a dead horse or anything but those words, "it will happen when it is meant to" does not apply to me. You guys are healthy. DH and I are facing infertility due to bad sperm that is so much worse. How can I be all PMA when I know its not going to happen all by it's self. Sorry for the moaning but yes shawnie those words do bug me and don't help as nice as it is for you and pysch to say them to comfort me (I do appreciate it) but lets all just make a pact not to tell Kelly9 it will just happen ok? Also csunshine and mum I know what you went through was hard and this is in no way meant to offend your grief so I hope I didn't. I am just FED UP of hearing those typical "don't stress out, go get drunk, etc etc lines" People just DO NOT get it!!!!! ARRRRGGGGG.

Ok I'm done now, I promise.... it comes and goes with me, seems like it's come just now. On another note I am 12dpo so only 3 more days till I call the clinic. Now off ot make garlic ribs for dinner... YUM!

:hugs: Kelly, I know where u are coming from, even if I don't fully understand (so completely not offended :flower:

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Kelly :hugs: i have absolutely no idea what you are going thru, i really hope you get your call up from the clinic in the very near future and everything is sucessful, i know you can't have positive thoughts for this happening naturally but you can have lots of pma for it to happen your first cycle with the clinic, i really hope by this time next year you are planning your babies first xmas either that or your big and fat :hugs: x
Mum2b how are you today? are you working? x
Csunshine how are you? x
Psychnut and Shawnie, how are you? x

Not much to report for me, still feel really sick but when i think about it i do usually feel a bit sick before AF arrives so i'm trying not to get my hopes up. Its my day off today so i'm going to chill at home all day (apart from picking kids up from school) its too windy to go out x

Worked yesterday and back tomorrow, all going well, am seeing rep tomorrow and have meeting with higher manager mid december

Have been to counselling this morning which was good,

Am tending to use my journal more atm, but things are good, my body seems to have settled down and it all looks as though am gearing up to O which is good, reassuring more than anything as I still wasn't convinced I would be working porperly yet

Kelly, I do respect you hun.. I wont say any more about that and I am truly sorry and understand. I don't want to upset you in anyway... I don't relate to the low sperm count. I know I haven't told much about my past with TTC cuz it brings back hurtful memories but i wanted to let you know I was with and married for 8 years to a man who we later found out was sterile and we couldnt even adopt or do any kinda in vitro due to his health, he since has past away so I can relate to some feelings. Hugs...

Berniep I really hope you feel better soon.. I am doing so so but I will be ok...

Well i didn't have to wait too long for the witch to decide whether she was visiting me this month, she arrived a day early this aft! i'm upset at the moment but i'm sure once again i'll pick myself up in a day or two and get on with it. I've just worked out i'm still in with a chance for a bfp for xmas AF is next due on the 22nd of Dec so as long as i don't ov too late i'm in with a chance. How sad am i that i've worked that out already x

Not sad at all Berniep, optomistic... the :witch: will be banned for Christmas :)
HOw long was ur LP? Whats the plans for this month then chick? :hugs2:

LP was about 9 days i think, i'm going to take my temp this cycle and use opks again, i'm also going to look into vit b6 for this cycle x

Sounds like you have a play Berniep sound great!

afm just at work for another 2 1/2hrs and very tired but not as bad as yesterday. I guess that Im getting older and the 4am nights are coming to an end as they take forever to recover from!:dohh:

afm not much to report but DH was all about bd'n this am :blush: woke me up an hour early and everything! I guess that fair as last cycle I woke him up in the middle of the night because I felt O pains. LMAO

Hope your all having a great day!

Shawnie so sorry you had to go through all that! :hugs: very excited that everything in this pregnancy is progressing nicely!

Mum glad your job is working out still!

I wasn't upset at you shawnie and I am sorry for what you went through the first time. I just needed to get it off my chest. My VERY SORE chest! OMG! Boobs are so sore. I mean they normally are just not this bad. It seems every month my PMS gets worse. I never use to get them now I get crazy cramps, sore boobs and other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->