2010 Baby

Morning ladies,
How are you all today?
i've got horrible cramps today, i hate periods, as if its not bad enough that the witch arrived and i'm not pregnant i have to put up with pain as well, talk about kicking someone when they are down :cry:. I'm also very tired, didn't sleep too well last night i could do with going back to bed but i'm off to see my friend in a bit cause she's having man trouble so i can't really stand her up. We also have another friend coming for tea and i've invited my nephew to keep my youngest company so that should be fun.
I had a chat with hubby last night and we've decided we can't keep putting our lives and the kids lives on hold whilst ttc, Allan is due some money when he leaves the RAF so we are going to book a holiday abroad for next June, we've only ever taken the kids abroad once before and this maybe the only time we can afford to do it again. I don't want to go abroad too early in a pregnancy and i can't go too late either so i've decided the best time would be between 16 and 25 weeks, so i've worked out i've only 3 more cycles to actively ttc and then we will take a break till after the holiday. I want the kids to enjoy their childhood and don't want to keep putting things on hold just in case i get pregnant, i might never get pregnant. So thats my plan, hubby is at endocriniologist 2moro so he's going to ask him whether there could be a problem with him, it was his endocriniologist that said some of his hormones were low and i'm going to go see my gp to see if they will do the blood test to check i'm ovulatng (i have had some probs in the past). I'm also going to work very hard at losing some weight.
Right i better get to my friend's, have a good day everyone and i'll be back later x

Berniep hope you get feeling better it sucks that AF has to show and then when it hurts so much it makes it all that much worse! :hugs: Holiday sounds lovely!

Kelly I'm very fortunate to not have many af symptoms. IE sore boobs. :dohh:

Hope the rest of you all are doing well!

afm nothing but bd'n going on in my world. LOL I expect to O sometime over the next two days so DH has been very accomidating. LOL

Hello ladies,
Mum2b, missed what? egg? hope not x
How is everyone?

Right i'm going to sound like i can't make up my mind at the moment but after thinking about this loads today i have now decided i don't want to fly when pregnant but i don't want hubby and kids to miss out on a holiday abroad just cause i'm pregnant, so i have compromised with myself, we are going to book a holiday as soon as hubby's money comes thru for March or April to Tenerife, where it should be warm at that time of year, i am going to stop ttc until we go on holiday, the break from ttc gives me chance to lose some weight and have a break from all the stress that comes with ttc (we've been trying nearly a year now). The holiday will do us the world of good after a very difficult couple of years. I'm only looking at 4-5 months before i'm ttc i waited over a year before starting ttc this year because of circumstances so i'm sure i can wait another 4-5 months. Do not think you have got rid of me though, there is no way i'm leaving you lot even if i have now taken myself out of the running for a 2010 baby, i'd miss you all too much, so i'll still be popping in for our chats x

NNNOOOOO! The founder of the group has taken herself out!!! This is not right! :hugs:

:happydance:Do you guys like my new ticker? :happydance:

I am still shaking!!!!!!!! OMG first :bfp: ever for me! Got it confirmed by the doctor this morning!

Sorry if this is upsetting to you Mum lots of hugs to you!

omg Kelly congratulations, i'm so pleased for you, i had a feeing you were this month from some of the things you said but didn't want to upset you if i was wrong, i so pleased for you, you really deserve this x

I'll be honest i'm broody now, aarrgghh! lol

I am so sorry you are broody but I know you're happy for me and I get it totally. Dh and I have been through so much.

I didn't get levels taken won't unless I spot which won't happen!! I am stubborn and set about it.

Thanks Phsyc, I guess my rant earlier was all in haste :rofl:

I am so sorry you are broody but I know you're happy for me and I get it totally. Dh and I have been through so much.

I didn't get levels taken won't unless I spot which won't happen!! I am stubborn and set about it.

Thanks Phsyc, I guess my rant earlier was all in haste :rofl:

Don't be sorry i'm always broody, i just need to do whats right for my family, we've had one hell of a stressful couple of years and i don't think the stress has helped whilst ttc, the next few months will be hard holding off but last time i waited a good year if not longer cause the time wasn't right so i can wait a few more months. Are you still going to come and chat to us? x

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
if hubby's money comes on time we are looking into going away in March and hopefully starting ttc again on holiday so i haven't quite missed out on a 2010 baby :happydance: i'm still in with a chance.
I think i might still take temp and use opk's for next few months while i'm hanging around doing nothing, at least then come March i'll have a idea about my cycles and luteal phase. I'm feeling really optimistic today about having a break and losing weight and preparing my body etc i know i'm going to be broody loads but that can't be helped i have a newborn nephew, a pregnant sister, a even more pregnant friend and i keep coming on here lol but all this just makes me more determined to be sucessful next year :happydance:.
Right i'm off to change my status :cry: its time to make my break official :thumbup: x

I hope your break is fruitful berniep!

Thanks for the congrats mum! It means a lot to me.

AFM: Gearing up to eat and take vitamins then go to work give presentation. Still nervous period is going to make a show. Yippee for 8 more weeks of this. Just found out to that my brother and his wife are pregnant and she is a month a head of me so more stress now cause I really don't want any problems. Sigh.

Try not to worry too much Kelly, i know that is easier said than done, good luck with the presentation x

Ok i've been thanked for my last post on here by someone i don't know? baby2gravy? how strange x

Oh and beriep I intend to stay as long as you ladies want me to! I need shawnie to come on now, I don't want to leave her out of the loop and maybe she'll understand my bitch outbreak the other day now. Haha.

Well i personally want you to still chat to us for as long as you are a active member on BnB, we have all been thru loads together and i think we should all stay friends forever lol
Shawnie will get a shock when she comes on and sees your news, i was on the phone to my friend when i first read it and cause i was talking and reading at the same time i couldn't take it in, in the end i stopped talking and listening to my friend whilst i re-read it another couple of times, my friend was on the other end of the phone asking me where i'd gone and was i listening to her lol x

Baby2gravy if you are reading this, hi, i've just had a quick look on your profile to see who thanked me and i see you new to BnB, welcome to BnB and if you would like to join us ladies here on 2010 baby you are very welcome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->