2010 Baby

I love the reactions. I guess since no one expected it to happen for me that it was a big shock. I am still cramping but no sign of spotting.

Oh and beriep I intend to stay as long as you ladies want me to! I need shawnie to come on now, I don't want to leave her out of the loop and maybe she'll understand my bitch outbreak the other day now. Haha.
OMFG!!!! Girlllll you dont even know how I am feeling right now for you!!! I was like doing the mama dance, then started to cry then said daum those hormones messing with us and then I was like holly shit the best thanksgiving ever, then... omg I am sooo happy for you it's not even funny! I have the bigest smile on my face right now.. I have been praying for you all so much... Ok ladies we need more good Holiday news hehee Sorry now Im rambeling arrghhh LMAO :happydance::hugs::happydance::cloud9:

YAY Mum!!!!! You kick it's ass!

Shawnie you're hilarious! Although my thanksgiving was back in Oct. But it sure is a nice early Christmas present.

I wonder if I can watch the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" now without crying? Probably not I've been so teary lately.

LMAO Kelly you crack me up!

Shawnie glad to see your cruising right along!

WOO HOOO for the 2ww Mum!

Berniep hope your doing alright today?

afm well had a lovely Thanksgiving here in the states. DH deep fried the turkey and I made the rest of the dinner and snacks and OMG did I get full! We started grazing about noon and ate dinner at 4pm and then DH fell asleep straight away and left all the dishes for me :growlmad: he will do them all weekend for that one! :thumbup:

I haven't seen any sign of O yet so will keep bd'n until I get O confirmed

YAY Mum!!!!! You kick it's ass!

Shawnie you're hilarious! Although my thanksgiving was back in Oct. But it sure is a nice early Christmas present.

I wonder if I can watch the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" now without crying? Probably not I've been so teary lately.
Now im gonna play mom here and say rest alot, drink lots of water, and watch only funny shows LMAO I have to remember not everyone is in the sates.

Csunshine I am so glad you had a nice turkey day too.. =)

Berniep how are you doing lady? I need to read back some to see how things are going. I am such a slow reader HAHAHA

I still feel full from yesterday LOL I came home and just about went to bed and watched tv the rest he night..

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Mum2b, how are you? hope the 2ww doesn't drag for you x
Kelly, how are you feeling today? i bet your still in shock lol, take care x
Csunshine, how are you? glad you had a nice thanksgiving, i'm fine thanks for asking, just waiting for the witch to hurry up and leave. (it feels funny not saying so i can get on with BDing at the end of that sentence lol.)
Shawnie, how are you? i'm fine thanks for asking, still trying to get used to my decision but it'll work out in the end x
Psychnut, how are you? x

AFM i'm ok, not much to report, been to work and made a big boo boo on till :dohh: oops so i'm waiting for manager to give me my telling off for that next week, (he didn't get chance today, we were really busy and area manager was in keeping him busy, so i've still that to look forward to), on a positve note i've booked some time off over xmas so i've only 11 shifts left till i break up :happydance:, i can't wait. Well i'll go for now, no doubt i'll pop back later, you know what i'm like lol x

Hey all.

I wish I had some of your turkey's! I am HUNGRY all the time! Like right now I could eat a whole other supper. Also had some dry heaving this morning at the bus stop, good thing no one else was around to see it.

Am worried that AF will show even though she hasn't yet. It's like walking on glass. Can't wait for dec 16th to hurry up and get here.

Kelly that is the day I have my 20 week scan!!! haha.. how ironic! I am so excited for you! I felt the same way as you are for that fist month while I waited and waited for that scan...
Hope all you other ladies are well! The holiday was great here, we stayed at home with my parents and siblings it was really nice.

Berniep, im not too bad now thanks for asking. My doc gave me some stronger pain meds just in case I need them. I am one of those people if I know I have them available I do much better then if I don't have them at all.... Taking a break isn't a bad idea lady. As scared as I am to say this and of course im GONNA hahaha maybe not trying will make it happen =) That's what happen to my sister with her first after trying for over a year then BAM out of the blue..

csunshine, It's starting to move by faster now in an odd kinda way. I think with being busy with holiday things and making life changing choices with the biz and jobs it's flying by more.. I think by the end of Jan or Feb things will slow down a little..

It's raining here... We don't get much rain and an occasional rain spout is kinda nice. I am not a big fan of rain. People don't know how to drive in rain here and get all nuts. We tend to have more accidents due to oil slicks on the roads and people driving like idiots not slowing down to compensate for the stop distance.

I love the rain! Thats what I miss the most about Nova Scotia, it doesn't rain enough here in Alberta.

Physc I guess we'll be reporting the same day then. When were you and shawnie able to hear the heart beat?

Hello ladies,
How are you all?

Well after yesterdays mistake i was disaplined today, it was awful i've never been disaplined before and don't intend to again, never mind its over now i'll just have to be a good girl from now on.
Have a good weekend everyone x

I love the rain! Thats what I miss the most about Nova Scotia, it doesn't rain enough here in Alberta.

Physc I guess we'll be reporting the same day then. When were you and shawnie able to hear the heart beat?
I didn't hear anything till my 8w sonogram then finally on the doppler at 11w5d. I was told not everyone can hear the HB on the doppler early on and not to worry if we didn't hear it right away but at the last minute we did. The sonogram was able to pick it up easy.

Ok so I will see it at the first scan then hear it at the second scan around 12 weeks. Good enough for me. I am going to buy a doppler on ebay so I can listen to it myself.

I saw it at my 12 week scan... then I heard it for the first time at my next appt. I havent bought one for home cuz I am a larger girl and am scared I wont be able to find it and freak out.. I am okay with waiting for the dr.'s...haha.

I am going to ask the ultrasound tech where to listen for it. I am smallish but am worried I won't know where to look and miss it then freak out. I won't be able to hear it till 10-12 weeks someone told me though so will get it at a later date maybe after we know all is ok with the first scan.

Just remember Kelly if you don't hear it at home not to freak out, just try again later. I know a few ladies that had those at home and they didn't always hear the HB. So many things can play a factor is not hearing it. Each time I go see my doc he has a hard time finding it then after a while he does. (granted its only been twice LOL) My DP wont let me get one for that reason LOL He really does look out for me. I myself listen with my stethoscope even though it's way too soon to hear HB I can hear the moving sounds most the time and thumping.

Hi berniep sweet sweet lady =) Hope your night went well and your day goes fantastic... I tried too look back for what mistake but can't seem to find it. Hope it wasn't something terrible hun..

The only thing I've got planned for this weekend is to gather some old cloths to donate and put up the tree, yay! Oh, and do dishes! LOL

I know thats why we're not getting it till we know forsure I'll be able to hear with a doppler then if I Have problems finding it I will take my time and search thoroughly.

As for cleaning I did that yesterday went to town on the house cause it needed it. Now today I have got one more small project to finish then I am done all my work. I will just have one exam in the exam period at then lots of time off.

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Shawnie, i made a mistake on the till on Friday, (not a mistake that cost customer or company money) i realised mistake and owned up (at least i owned up), i've been having a crap time at work lately but want to stick it out till after xmas at least cause we need the money, how are you today? x
I've been to see my pregnant friend today, since i last saw her she's had a scan at 16 weeks and one again at 20 weeks so i had a look at scan pics, i thought seeing her would make me want to forget about taking a break and make me want a baby desperately again, but i was surprised it didn't, don't get me wrong i still want a baby so much but know its best to have a break. Hopen you all have a nice evening x

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Shawnie, i made a mistake on the till on Friday, (not a mistake that cost customer or company money) i realised mistake and owned up (at least i owned up), i've been having a crap time at work lately but want to stick it out till after xmas at least cause we need the money, how are you today? x
I've been to see my pregnant friend today, since i last saw her she's had a scan at 16 weeks and one again at 20 weeks so i had a look at scan pics, i thought seeing her would make me want to forget about taking a break and make me want a baby desperately again, but i was surprised it didn't, don't get me wrong i still want a baby so much but know its best to have a break. Hopen you all have a nice evening x

Hey hunny, hope you're ok. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->