2010 Baby

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Shawnie, i made a mistake on the till on Friday, (not a mistake that cost customer or company money) i realised mistake and owned up (at least i owned up), i've been having a crap time at work lately but want to stick it out till after xmas at least cause we need the money, how are you today? x
I've been to see my pregnant friend today, since i last saw her she's had a scan at 16 weeks and one again at 20 weeks so i had a look at scan pics, i thought seeing her would make me want to forget about taking a break and make me want a baby desperately again, but i was surprised it didn't, don't get me wrong i still want a baby so much but know its best to have a break. Hopen you all have a nice evening x

Hey hunny, hope you're ok. :hugs::hugs:

I'm fine, thanks i've pm'd you :hugs: x

Hi mrs G nice to see you in here! How is your pregnancy going?

Hello my lovely ladies so sorry I have been MIA. LOL I have been really busy here at work and then when I go home it's hit and miss with the internet :dohh: but I am saving about $50 a month not having it fed directly to my house.

Kelly about the HB don't worry you will be seeing the little turtle soon on the big screen soon!

Shawnie glad you had a nice turkey day! I don't mind the rain but we did get an awful lot this year! The farmers can't even get into the crops to harvest and the corn is getting moldy so we could do with less rain!

Berniep sorry you got disapplined. I don't think they should do that when you own up to it!

pych sound like you had a wonderful turkey day as well!

Mum2b were are you these days?????

afm I'm in the 2ww but thinking I'm out due to badly timed sex. DH and I dtd on Wednesday evening and then into the morning hours but that was the last time and FF says I O'd on Friday. I started taking low dose aspirin per the Dr and I have since had some pinkish brownish tinged cm when I check my cm so :shrug: when it first happened I thought oh good O spotting but it has continued now almost every day. I go for my cd3 bloods in about two week so fxd that my eggy reserve is very bountiful! Then on cd21 my progesterone levels are withing normal range! Or maybe I could just get pg this cycle and stay that way! Sounds like a better plan to me! LOL

Hope your all doing well will check back later on you all!

Hey ya! I am ok, nauseous but ok. Having a moment of okness about now probably won't last long.

Mum2be we miss you. Haven't seen you in a while.

Aw csunshine I just saw your siggy! Made me all tearful in a happy way.

Kelly so glad you like my siggy pretty soon it will read BUMPBUDDIES!

LOL

Hope your waves of nasua pass soon!

afm just cruising or putzn along in the 2ww to early for any ss so just pretending like it doesn't matter!:dohh:

Hope your all well!

Hey all, am ok, just needed a bit of lurking time I guess, which does seem to have helped :hugs:

I am knackered, have just done my first 12 hour shift in over 6 months, I have next week of and then back full time... I have managed really well actually... I have surprised myself with how well I have done... and the rough days are getting less...

Glad all is going well for everyone
Hope work has settled a bit Berniep
xx

Good to hear from you! Wow 12hr days suck! I don't have to work those anymore thank goodness as my job is 8-5 and I sit behind a desk but would trade my good shift for my wish for a baby any day! Your days will continue to be some good and some bad but the bad ones are futher apart the longer it's been.:hugs:

Glad to hear things are looking up for you mum! I would hate 12 our shifts to. I do 8 hour ones at the hospital for clinicals which is nice cause those days are long! Well for me anyway. I was super busy today, did another catheter and kicked ass on it also have been giving injections, I love doing it to! To think I used to be afraid of needles. Silly me.

Hey there ladies! Hope you all are doing well.. I am hanging in there.. I think I might have a UTI :( going to give it a day or two to see if it is just a normal pregnancy pain or not but then head to the dr.
School is almost done :) YAY! I have been abnormally busy this semester so the break is going to be really really nice... We are just counting til Christmas here, my sister and brother are so excited this year, who knows why.. haha... We did our Christmas tree last night and it is beautiful! So happy this week :)
Have a great day! Will check back later on!

Hello my lovely 2010 baby gals! OMG it's so cold here! Thankfully it snowed last night so the cold isn't as hard to take! We will be decorating the tree tonight! Brought it up from the basement last night but DH was being a jerk so I just left it lay in the middle of the living room so he had to look at it sitting in the box. LOL

He has been quite the pill here lately and thinks that he can just come in the bedroom after he has been an arse and think it's all going to be alright! I told him don't even touch me right now as I am very angry with you! I posted on facebook that marraige is work and I really want a mental health day! LOL so true!

Glad everything is going well for you all! Will check back later!

I here you phsyc! I have tomorrow then tuesday and I am done. I can't wait.
Csunshine here's to your man smartening up.
Mum needles used to bother me but now I suck it up

afm: I didn't go to clinical today as was feeling nauseous. Still not great. Tenant hasn't paid rent yet so got to call him and ask him to bring it up today. Also remind him to pay the first of every month. I don't want to do it I hate making money calls and he is a good tenant. Also going to a skating party on sunday with my old hockey team, I will have to be careful though and make sure no one tried to tackle me. It should be fun. Got to get studying for my exam on the 15th to.

I here you phsyc! I have tomorrow then tuesday and I am done. I can't wait.
Csunshine here's to your man smartening up.
Mum needles used to bother me but now I suck it up

afm: I didn't go to clinical today as was feeling nauseous. Still not great. Tenant hasn't paid rent yet so got to call him and ask him to bring it up today. Also remind him to pay the first of every month. I don't want to do it I hate making money calls and he is a good tenant. Also going to a skating party on sunday with my old hockey team, I will have to be careful though and make sure no one tried to tackle me. It should be fun. Got to get studying for my exam on the 15th to.

Hope you get feeling better Kelly! I hate asking people for money they owe me but you gotta do it.

I know I sent him a text. It's just he was normally always good paying us on the 2nd of each month for some reason but he did it and now it is nearing the end of the 3 and he hasn't yet. He really is a good tenant though so want to keep things good between us. Hopefully he will pop up later tonight when I am home and drop it off. Got some bills to pay. I am feeling better. It seems to come and go. My boobs aren't as sore at the moment either only just a little. Is it the 16th yet? Sigh.

Glad it's not a constant feeling! I would snack on crackers all the time so you at least have something in your tummy, I would get ms if I was hungry and then if I was too full too so somewhere in the middle. LOL

I had toast this morning and half a can of gingerale and thats it and it's 4pm. I am going out to dinner with my friend who is 16dpo and no AF yet, I have convinced her to test again in the AM since she tested a couple of days ago. I really hope she is pregnant cause then I would have a bump buddie that lives 2 mins away!

Hello ladies hope your all doing well!

I am starting the 1ww :dohh: really trying not to go buy a test cause if I don't have one then I wont poas! :growlmad:

I am also really trying hard not to symptom spot as only 7pdo but had a hell of a dip in temp yesterday and then big jump today and my @@'s are tender but they don't hurt and have had cramps the last two days so :shrug: that's all for my ss......

Hope your all well!

Where is everyone? Seems like it's been me and you csunshine. I am good couldn't go to tutorial today due to winter storm, hiding in the house staying warm and have been studying for A&P but man I really want a milkshake! I don't know if it would be worth it to go out and get one.. maybe if the wind dies down a bit later.

Good morning ladies, I am so sorry i havent been on all weekend :) I have been so busy my sister had her party last night and i had a couple of my best friends over to hang out so I wasnt stuck with a bunch of 17 yr. olds by myself.. Hubby was working.. haha... Loved having them havent had that much fun in a long time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->