2010 Baby

Kelly, if you haven't already, maybe try drinking ginger ale or club soda mixed with lime and lemon juice. It really helped me with MS most the time. I lived on that stuff but it did give me loose stools. Sorry tmi...

I have had gingerale. I am still getting loose stools on and off. Better then constipation. Can dec 16 get here already!

10 days love! The count down is on!!! I cant wait to hear about your scan! :)

I can't wait to hear about yours! I am so nervous!

aww bless you! It is going to be great! You will cry, trust me.. I balled for like a half hour :) haha.. I am such a sap.. I still cry when i hear the heartbeating strong...
Single digits hun! 9 days <3

Hope all you ladies are doing wonderful!

Yay nine days!

I really miss you mum2be. I know you are probably stalking us hanging low but just wanted to let you know your presence here is important to us so we miss you lots and hope you come back soon. If I talk to much about baby stuff and it upsets you please let me know. It's the last thing I want to do.

thanks Kelly, that means a lot hun :hugs: I guess I do feel a bit uncomfortable atm... but...
It seems as though I may be back with u though :) the past 2 days have got really feint lines on ic 10mu hpts, that seem to be increasing. It probably sounds wierd but I don't know quite how to feel... am scared witless, and sort of don't believe our luck in falling to quickly... it feels as though it is too good to be true and someone will realise they have made a mistake and snatch it all away again...
Good luck with all the scans this week
I have not seen Berniep about for a bit and she hasn't been in touch either, I must txt her and see if she is ok...

Hello my lovelies! OH MUM WOOOO HOOO! Yes you have every right to feel scared but don't worry so much and just go with the flow :hugs:

Kelly don't go out in that crap and especially now that you're PG! OK so now I'm done playing MOM! Make Chris go get it for you. LOL or one of the guys he works with so your not out in that and they can get around much better than you as they have power iykwim. LOL

Pysch so glad you had a nice girl evening!

AFM just hanging here in the tww :dohh: FF pushed my O day back a day so my chances are like nill! @@'s are sore but that's about it!

Spent the weekend with my family and loved it! Will check back later and see how you all are getting along!:hugs:

OMG MUM!!!!!!!! I hope this one is the stickiest little thing ever!!!! Have you done a proper test? Like a frer? I know you're only what 11dpo? But thats great news. I know you're probably worried I would be to so get your DH to distract you! I'll be praying for you hun!

ohhh Mum! I am praying for yas.. HUGS n lots of love !!!!! I can't wait till thursday now!

awww sunshine I am so happy to hear you had a nice time with family. I love chilling with my waco family lol

I can't wait for thursday either, is that the day af should show? I can understand you being so cautious. Will you get an early scan this time? Did you have one last time?

Ok hi all. I am new to this 2010 group although I think I might have posted here before:dohh:. My name is Kim and I have been TTC since March 2009. I also have PCOS. I finally got that under control and have regular 34 day cycles now. I am about 12 dpo but since I have a 34 day cycle, my AF isnt due until sunday/Monday.

I was wondering if I should test today or just wait for AF. I feel so different this cycle.
sore boobies without prodding them (usually i get them 2 days before AF but this time, ive had them for 3 days thus far)
exhaustion, exhaustion
mild lower back aches.

Oh how I hate getting my hopes up, just to get let down!:shrug:

Congrats on the BFPs in this group and the ones that will be coming soon!:flower:

OMG Mum I am sooo excited for you!!!! Sending you lots and lots and lots of baby dust hunny! This one is going to be sticky I can just feel it! :) I am so happy for you!
Berniep hasnt been on in a while I hope she is well! Let us know if you hear from her mum?
Kelly only 8 days lady! I am so happy for you! You will have to post piccies for us!
Shawnie, Hope your doing well doll!
Csunshine, I hope all is good and your doing great! I had a wonderful time one of my best friends is leaving for the USAF after the holidays. I am trying to be supportive but I am really having a hard time.. we keep hanging out as much as we can :)

Berniep is good Psychnut, just keeping low atm, am meeting her for a coffee this week :)
Het MrsKC... I got mine at 11dpo, so 12 dpo culd be ok too... feeling different is always good, FX'ed :hugs:
AF should show on Thursday IF I went back to 28 day cycles after MC (which I think is fairly likely). Am going to the GP on thursday too to get it put in my notes and for MW as I think she may get a but full with it being Xmas, her day at our surgery is Thursday... right on the hoilday days... typical! Will see what the GP can swing about an early scan, but they only do a dating scan, so if I have it early I will probably forfeit my 12 week one... plus I don't think I will really panic until I hit 9 weeks, so I may try and stick with the 12 week but phone and see if there is anyway of picking up the cancellation slots for when I'm 11ish.... I dunno.... all seems pretty far off atm

Ok hi all. I am new to this 2010 group although I think I might have posted here before:dohh:. My name is Kim and I have been TTC since March 2009. I also have PCOS. I finally got that under control and have regular 34 day cycles now. I am about 12 dpo but since I have a 34 day cycle, my AF isnt due until sunday/Monday.

I was wondering if I should test today or just wait for AF. I feel so different this cycle.
sore boobies without prodding them (usually i get them 2 days before AF but this time, ive had them for 3 days thus far)
exhaustion, exhaustion
mild lower back aches.

Oh how I hate getting my hopes up, just to get let down!:shrug:

Congrats on the BFPs in this group and the ones that will be coming soon!:flower:

Welcome and your symptoms sound good! I would say anytime you could test, but that depends on how you feel. It could still be too early to read on a test so I don't want you to get dissappointed if it doesn't show!

FXD that you too get your 2010 baby!

Hey Pysch don't worry about your friend joining the AF it's a great experience and you will be able to be in touch just be supportive as she probably is having second thoughts herself. I know you'll miss her but she will learn so much in the service!

Mum great attitude!

Kelly hope your staying warm as it's colder than a witches teet in a brass bra here! LOL

Shawnie hope your doing well!

Berniep I miss you! You said you wouldn't dessert us and you haven't been on in sooooooooo loonng!:cry: Come back soon!

AFM just doing the 4day wait :dohh: wanting to go buy a test tonight but
scared.@@'s are tender but that's about all the symptoms that I have!:shrug:

Yeah, I worry too much about everything. I just dont want to lose him. So we are going to be spending as much time as we can together :) I hope he gets stationed somewhere warmer so we can go visit him and stay warm in the winter.. we have sooo much snow here already! and it will probably last til May :( My babes is going to have to come home in a snowsuit.. hahaha...

Hope your all doing well!!! I cant wait to hear results and see pics and just everything.. what a great holiday season :)

Berniep we do miss you!
Mum what about getting your scan at 9 or 10 weeks? Then you woudln't have to wait so long. Did you get a scan at all last time before things went to pooh?
I had some brown marks in my panties tonight but not worried as had pap and there was blood on the speculum and swabs and was told it was to be expected. I still didn't like having the pap done. Also got my apt at hospital I will be delivering at and to meet my delivery doctor. Thats on friday.
Csunshine I hope you get a big fat sticky BFP and mum of course to, well you got your BFP now we want all the stickiness.
Yay for a week till scan physchnut! Of course I will post pics and if they won't give me any I will make them. I have been super nauseous lately. Kept retching at the hospital from the smell of the cleaners and the urine I had to drain from catheter. Poor tummy. Well I've written a book now and need sleep! Till tomorrow... well it is tomorrow so till a more decent hour.

Hi ladies,

I'd like to join the Team 2010 baby. This would be my 2nd cycle actively TTC.
AF got me yesterday after being about 3 days late.

I have a 4+yr old daughter who is really looking forward to a sibbling. She prefers to have a sister :).

I got CB Ov digital prediction kit last month and their HPT too. I'd probably go for the OPK again this month (and stay away from buying the HPT until AF is one week overdue, hopefully), just to be sure; I'm not really sure I want to start temperature charting.

Ov should be around 21 to 23 December, it'd be nice to be buddies with ladies Ov'ing around the time too.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"