2010 Baby

Hey all! Come back after a break and it looks like the group i was in is all up the duff! Anychance i can join this one?

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
sorry i've been awol, just been a bit fed up lately, but i'm back now.
Hope your all ok and welcome to the new ladies, we are all lovely on here x

Are you feb up with BnB or baby making or us? Hopefully not us. I am glad you are feeling a bit better.

Welcome newbies you can both join.

Glad to see you back Berniep! Sorry about your fed up feelings :( Hope that you are doing well now..
Welcome new ladies! Hope your all doing well
Kelly I know only a week..OMG! It felt like forever away when I got the date and now I am strangly getting nervous about it...

Hello and Welcome J's promise and Razcox! We would love it if you'ld like to join us!

Hello Mrs Berniep! So glad you came to visit us. Sorry your so fed up with the whole ttc/wtt scene! :hugs:

Kelly glad your only retching not puking on your patients. LOL :dohh: It will pass soon!

Mum hope af stays away! fxd for you and this LO sticky dust to you!

AFM didn't test as it was so cold here last night didn't want to get out once I went home so DD didn't get her dress either. LOL Will do that all today before the sun goes down and it gets colder!:thumbup: Dh is off today and I informed him he is to make dinner tonight. LOL I'm getting left over chili and brats for dinner, maybe he should make me some FF too.....

Hope your all doing well! Oh Pysch your friend will be great and yes spend the time you can with him and remember to write him plenty of letters at basic that's when it's the toughest!

Hey J's Promise and Razcox :hugs:

How's it going Razcox? how've the last few mnths been? missed u :hugs:

AFM, not a greta deal, couldn't wait and did the digi... got pregnant 1-2 weeks as expected/hoped for.... just hoping it is an extra sticky pip

:happydance: for DH doing dinner Csunshine

Mum How exciting! I am praying for this one to be super sticky for you babe! Sending you tons of baby dust!
CSunshine, I am definitly going to write like everyday.. we have never gone a day without talking so it is going to be difficult.. He is the baby's Godfather so we are hoping he will be home when he/she is born!
Hope you all have a great day! It is a blizzard here :( so just cuddled up with some movies and my sissa :)

Well ladies it's 12dpo and afternoon wee and with seconds of POAS it was..... drum roll please ............:bfp:

I am so freakin scared atm! I don't know if I'm coming or going! I have been pg 4 times the past year so please pray that this Little One sticks and is healthy!

I am praying for both you and mum! Hey mum want to be bump buddies? Don't feel pressured I can wait to add you till you feel less nervous about it all. Now we just need berniep to get accidentally knocked up while she is wtt then it will be the four of us who first started the thread! Even though it will mess up her holiday I do hope it happens. :rofl:

Oh and csunshine it was -37 here the other day and colder with windchill what are your temps like? I am going to get a pick of the snow here once I pick DH up and post it in my journal. I got an aussie friend who has never seen snow and we got a lot.

that would be fab if she did

I'm so so pleased Csunshine :hugs::hugs: and I cannot imagine how scared u are as I'm contantly wanting to poo myself with fear!

I really think that it is about time we started a pregnancy team, I'm not prepared to start it, being quite honest, but was wondering if u might want to Kelly? Not to move from here permanently, but to ... u'll know what I mean :)

Maybe give bump buddies a few more days yet, I still hav't got my head round it all :hugs: thanks Kelly

I bought two tests and so I will wee on another in a couple days just to make sure it's as strong or stronger!

I pray every day that I will get my bfp and that it sticks and the LO is healthy maybe God heard my prayers! FXD

Thanks ladies! I will get my 2010 baby this month! Look at me all confident:). I am going to probably test tomorrow or friday, since I will be 2 days away from AF. AF is not going to come this month!!!!

Ok congrats to all who just got bfps!!!

OMG what a holiday season ladies.. keeping my everything crossed for all of you to have sticky beanies and for those of you waiting for BFP to get yours soon :) I am so happy right now I could burst!

Thanks ladies! I will get my 2010 baby this month! Look at me all confident:). I am going to probably test tomorrow or friday, since I will be 2 days away from AF. AF is not going to come this month!!!!

Ok congrats to all who just got bfps!!!

FXD for you mrskcbrown! Lovin the PMA!!!!

I feel like crying for you mum and csunshine just makes me so happy when I think about it.

well.
back from GP: the look on her face was a picture, she seems to think that the reason that I was struggling TTC earlier in the year was to do with me not being well through work and probably one of the reasons that I mc, I just wasn't well enough at the time to do it... have put my name down for the mw to call me, hopefully today as she is in our surgery this morning so should pick it up, and GP is hopeful that I should get a scan through for 11 weekish, which I think I can cope with at the minute. I am feeling a little more positive today, lines are darkening and AF is now late :wohoo:

Hey J's Promise and Razcox :hugs:

How's it going Razcox? how've the last few mnths been? missed u :hugs:

Hey hun! The last couple of months have been fine, just looking after the DH and enjoying the puppy. The break and rest has been quite good really so now its back to TTC and if no luck by end of Jan then its the doctors. How are you? Congrates on the :bfp: :hugs:

Using a CB fertility monitor now but only on CD8 so still low at the min, i have a good feeling about it all again though now.

thanks hun, all good, scared witless, but feeling a bit better. the last few months have been tough but am back at work now, been building my hours back up and go full time next week

Glad the CB monitor is helping things :)

Well ladies it's 12dpo and afternoon wee and with seconds of POAS it was..... drum roll please ............:bfp:

I am so freakin scared atm! I don't know if I'm coming or going! I have been pg 4 times the past year so please pray that this Little One sticks and is healthy!
I am praying for you sunchine! hugs!!!!!!!! Stick stick stick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->