2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Thanks Claire. I asked for delivery in August as we don't have the biggest house and I also thought it would make sense with regards to the warranty. Not much point in warranty already running for 4 months before we actually get a chance to use it.

Regarding the HIP grant: I think I read before and MW told me today too that it only takes a couple of weeks, so fingers crossed you will get yours in time.

I won't be able to get mine until my next MW appointment in 4 weeks.

Thanks, Moggy. We are really looking forward to the relaxation and fun. :)

Have I shown you yet how the pram folds? Sorry, if I am going on a bit, but I am a bit excited. Can you tell?

Im curious...does it fold with the seat unit attached?

xx

It doesn't fold with the seat attached, but it only takes one hand to take the carrycot off the chassis, so baby doesn't get disturbed when sleeping. And then it just folds into this really slim and tiny upright standing unit (see picture before).

my HIP grant was sent off on Thursday and then o got it the following Monday so about a week and a half from posting to receipt.

Loving the fold up pics Pip :thumbup:

Pip- It does make sense with the warrant defo......i would be so impatient......its never crossed my mind to pre-order something and wait a few months....it's not in my nature :blush:

Moggy - Here's hoping it comes though straight away then....:thumbup:

xx

Pip, JL told us that warranty is from babies DOB in the event of any probs

Claire, I am usually quite impatient myself, but it sort of made sense plus the fact that we don't really have that much storage space.

Moggy, I didn't know that. Probably a good thing I didn't know it before, otherwise I would have told them to deliver asap. :blush:

Moggy, I didn't know that. Probably a good thing I didn't know it before, otherwise I would have told them to deliver asap. :blush:

You could always phone them up tomorrow and ask for next day delivery instead :haha:

xx

Yay Pip, you got the one you wanted and cheap too! Great news!! :D And that's good about JL's warrenty policy... didn't know that...

Annoyingly I have had bad buggy news today! I was planning on getting the Bugaboo Bee Plus as well as a footmuff from Mothercare on their Baby Plan, which has been advertised everywhere as 10% off when you order it. So i'd be saving £55 which is good (total is £550). BUT I couldn't open the plan until they got the Plus's in stock (today), rung to check and the Baby Plan 10% offer finished last week. :dohh:

SO ANNOYING!!!

Grr.. how annoying Yas. Maybe you should call HO, maybe they will honour it?

Happy 25 weeks Claire!

Loving your new pram/carrycot Pip.. it's beeeaautiful!!

How annoying, Yas. Do what F&C suggested and see if they will honour it. Would they really want to lose the sale because of £55? I wouldn't hope so. Good luck.

I'm gonna have to although I have no idea where to start *sigh*

Ann - Thanks hun :hugs:

Yas - I'm sure you can find it cheaper somewhere else...every buggy/pram i've looked at has always been more expensive in mothercare so i reckon it shouldnt be that hard...will start hunting for you....bet you moggy will find one :winkwink:

xx

I'll have a look for you too when we get back from Scotland. :winkwink:

Yas - code AF09 works til 28th May for mothercare orders over £120 - gets 10% off

Also Mothercare do an online price match policy so in theory you should be able to get either price match or 10% off or maybe even both

What buggy and colour etc are you after and will have a play tomorrow if you want?

is it any of these deals?

https://www.peppermint.co.uk/nursery_department/shop-by-brand/bugaboo/bugaboo-bee.html

Oh, you lot! :hugs:

Moggy that link to Peppermint has made me feel like a right dafty for going straight to Mothercare and thinking that was my only option :dohh: i've never shopped online really before I got preggo. That is exactly the buggy I want, in blue.

Thanks for the 10% codes! I can't buy it till the end of June (which is why the baby plan was good- pay it off in chunks) but now I reckon even if I can't find it much cheaper elsewhere i'll still be able to find a mothercare discount code somewhere. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->