2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Hope you feel bit brighter after a long weekend...:hugs: Its so strange a feeling, OH thinks it is baby lying somewhere and pressing on a nerve etc which is why it passes and returns. Dont know that i can cope with it for the next 10 weeks though :nope:

saw a bugaboo bee plus in ebay Yas, lots of extras including spares in other colours, it says used teice but woman wants chameleon - she must have more money than sense :haha: you would think she tried it in the shop first :dohh:

Got new preggo pillow due today, hoping it will help with sleeping........hoping, hoping, hoping! Trip to Rutland water with Mogster this afternoon so he can have a blast on his trike, asked if he wanted to go on his bike or his trike and he prefers trike. Should be fun cos meant to be a warm day :yipee:

Hoping to have more energy and if not will snooze in the car! Hope you al have a good day and Claire that your boss burns his tongue on his tea/coffee! They should be a bit more flexible than they sounds :nope: In fact I hope he burns his tongue and when he dunks his biccie it falls in :haha: Maybe you and Jac can take the trike for a spin later put a smile on both your faces! :hugs:

Moggy - Feeling better today...not so achy or sluggish.....still disapointed that my boss couldnt give a crap about my walefare though. I also hope he dropped is biscuit in the cup and then split it all over his bits :haha: Cruel but well deserved...
I bought a 'V' preggy pillow last time and didnt like it at all.....i still have it and it's virtually brand new.....didnt use it with Jac but might use it with #2 as a prop tool to aid sitting up when the time comes.
Its lovely here too and already had a spin on the trike :thumbup: Having a nap now so might go again later....i find the damn thing hard to steer though....regret not buying a more expensive one now. Maybe if this one breaks i can take it back and replace it in argos :winkwink:

xx

Hi Ladies!!:hi:

Moggy I hope you feel better soon!:hugs: If it helps, I had a day of feeling like that...I actually had to leave work because I was all shaky, ringing in my ears and felt like passing out. I came home, had a snack and a nap and felt much better. Hopefully it passes soo for you!

Claire: Happy to hear you're better today!

So Ann and I have reached 25 weeks today!!:happydance:

Here are a few pictures! So first my 25 weeks bump...and I was brave and took a naked bump pic. And also took a picture of the nursery wall! So the trim is white and the other colour is that Mocha Cream I was telling you ladies about! Let me know what you think!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/25Weeks.jpg
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/25Weeks_3.jpg
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/CIMG4199.jpg

xo

Happy 25 weeks Brigitte and Ann :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Brigitte - You have a fab bump hun :thumbup: I havent braved a naked bump pic this time....i did with Jac and i was so much bigger :dohh:
Love the mocha colour too .... :thumbup:

xx

Thanks Claire! :)

I am sure that your naked bump is fab!!!
I'm shy about showing my bump because I have so many stretch marks already. Everyone tells me not to worry about the stretch marks...but I just can't help but wonder if my belly will ever look "normal" again. But I mean my Bean is SOOOO worth it!

xo

loving the bump Brig :thumbup:

Claire I have a double ended pillow which has been fine til now, ordered a feather V pillow on tuesday as was starting to struggle when i was propped up in bed and felt could justify extra cost as will use for feeding too - £20 later and it arrived today and its soooo comfy - in fact Mogster is having a rest with it on the sofa at the moment, he is knackered after all the pedalling today! Just hope he doesnt "adopt" it as his :nope:

Had a rough night with him last night, he was up and inconsolable from 930 through til gone 11, we're all knackered today but have had a nice family day at Grafham Water - couldnt be bothered to drive the extra 1/2 hour to Rutland Water as OH is off to RAFA conference in Blackpool this weekend and heads of tonight after dinner so hope Mogster sleeps well cos then me and Moglet can too :yipee:

Funny tired travel sick thing hasnt passed but is put-up-withable today as OH is home to share the burden - dreading weekend solo :cry:

Trikes rule as does feeding the ducks!:wohoo:

:hi: everyone else

Claire - glad you're feeling better:thumbup:, can't believe your boss - thats ridiculous! I know its a bit over-the-top, but its worth making a note of conversations like that if ever you needed to have a bit of clout in a 'situation' with your employer (sorry, the lawyer in me starts thinking like a dreadful lawyer!).

Moggy - I really hope you start to feel better, I've had a few dizzy spells, but nothing like that, how horrible. :hugs:

Brigitte - loving the bump and absolutely LOVE the colour of the nursery :happydance:, very serene. I STILL can't make up my mind as to what colour I want ours to be, I change my mind every day, so think that I'll end up doing it white and just having those wallpaper animals that I posted the link to, I just can't decide what colour goes. I hate being on team yellow sometimes!!

Just had some meetings at the hotel (even though I don't officially work there any more...) but two out of the three were outside - heaven! :haha:Now need to pack, I'm off to Southampton for that hen-do this weekend, really not looking forward to a sober night out on the town, I love my girls, but I think I'm going to be pooped by about 10pm!:sleep:

Hi everyone else - hope you're all well!:howdy:

Gorgeous bump photo Brigitte and happy 25 weeks!!! I also love the colour of your nursery. Ours is probably going to remain cream and we plan to have a look at the baby show which is on this weekend, for decorations. My inlaws have given us some money to spend on things we need for the baby so it should be great!

:hi: everyone else!

Lydia- Will do hun...thanks for the advice :thumbup:

Ann - Lucky you...what do you plan on buying with the money?

Moggy- Glad your a bit better today....hopefully mogster will sleep soundly and you'll get your rest. Oh...and i think you need to hid eyour pillow or youll end up haivng to buy another one LOL.

Good news today......my pandora is back and i think the bracelet and charm has been replaced. I spoke to the lady on the phone who didnt seem to know much (not the one i dealt with - possibly her mother)....i asked her what they'd done (thinking they would have sent it back unrepaired) - so she said 'what was wrong with it' ... i strated to mention the clasp was broken and then she said it looked ok and possibly looked new :happydance::happydance: Lets hope it is and i dont get disappointed when i pick it up tomorrow.

xx

:wohoo: for the bracelet :yipee:

Lousy night again here, so hot and Mogster wasnt settled at all - he was calling out every 45 minutes or so but he slept in til 715 so not so bad....shame i was tossing and turning :nope: Pillow was thrown out at 1am cos I was soooo hot! Might put the ceiling fan on tonight....

Loving the sunshine, Mogster and I have some tan after the factor 50 walk yesterday :thumbup: More time outdoors today - we are loving it. Retrying potty training at halfterm so hope the weather holds, it worked well last time til he got ill at the end of it....Footie this afternoon too so good day planned all around.....shame OH not back til Sunday night tho :cry:

Whats the plan for spending at the Baby Show? Bet you see some lovely things, if the sleeping bag sellers are there you will get to see all the new designs - very jealous cos we will use the ones we had for Mogster again so giraffes then tractors for Moglet. Oooh and you can look at mobiles too - I love the tinkle tinkle tunes. We have Schuberts lullaby and I love it, but then I love most of them!

Have a good day all :icecream:

Moggy - Picked up my bracelet and it is new and the charm :happydance::happydance: So hubby bought me a new charm to go on it :cloud9:
Gutted you didnt get your rest hun.....i'm lucky it's not as hot up here...it's stuffy during the day but a nice 21'c at night...so just right really. Jac did wake up last night too...when hubby was coming to bed at 1am...so he sorted him out...took him a good 20 minutes as Jac was wide awake LOL Sound slike you ahve a busy day...dont over do it though :hugs:

Jac's having a nap now so i might go and sit int he sun. We'll probably have a spin on the trike to the swings later :thumbup:

Gutted i didnt get tickets to Radio 1's big weekedn which is 5 miles away from me...it's on tomorrow and sunday..but it's probably a blessing in disguise as i would have been queuing for the toilets all day and winging about my aches and pains LOL

Happy weekend :kiss:

xxx

still going at the moment, Mogster has given up napping in the day which is killing me! Off to footie later, planning to make dinner when we get home so can have him bathed and in bed story done by 7pm, will be shattered cos its soooo hot!

Thermometer in mogsters room said 24 most of last night, think we may have to invest in ceiling fan for his rom too.....Moglet will benefit from ours, dont know how we would have coped last summer without it! Shame we cant afford air con!

What charm did OH get?

Shame about tickets but maybe you could set up paddling pool in the garden and have radio on nice n loud - you get to have you own personal Big Weekend with personal loo and access to fridge etc for cold drinks! Oh shame you live so far away esle we could join you!

My parents are visiting tomorrow so they will give me a bit of a break by playing with Mogster, my Dad is gonna fit a new lock on the window in mogsters room too so we can open it wider but lock it so he cant escape, he always seems to find little jobs to do when he comes, its nice though if you know what I mean!

Anyway just off to empty washing machine before footie!

Make sure you and Jac get :icecream: en route to swings :thumbup:

Moggy - Hubby got me this one.. https://www.mememeaccessories.com/P...rm-with-clear-Cubic-Zirconia-79182Cz-790182CZ
It looks nicer for real iykwim. This is the 1st one ive picked because i just like it.....the other mean something but they are a bit boring. I actually dont have that many..the bracelet, safety chain, 2xclips, a penguin, 14ct gold/silver 'J' and 'Hugs&kisses'. I'm sooo happy to have it back :happydance:
Nice to hear your parents are round tomorrow.....gives you some time to rest while the entertain mogster :winkwink:

xxx

love the charm - funky and pretty at the same time

Mogster went to bed at 7 like a star, unfortunately he flooded the bathroom floor at bathtime! Ah well we had a fun day so couldnt be cross and as OH away we used his big towel to mop up the spill - more washing!!!

Gonna head off for the evening, curl up on sofa and watch The Mentalist - it always leaves me with a smile on my face :happydance:

Have a good evening and lovely weekend all :hugs:

Claire, we're not too sure but we haven't got any decorations for the nursery yet plus we need things like a changing mat. Maybe also a changing bag? Ooh how exciting! Glad you got a new bracelet and charm.. what a result!

Moggy, that's a good idea.. sleeping bags, a mobile and maybe a nice net to keep the cats away.

x

Ann- Am sure you'll get some nice stuff anyway :thumbup:

Moggy - thanks hun...i love it too :hugs: Oh...and 2 days till 75% :thumbup:

I forgot to mention earlier......Jac has taken his 1st steps today :happydance: with encouragement i must add and a bit wobbly. He did a few times with me calling him so i dont know if that means he'll be walking soon or it'll be months :shrug: exciting anyway LOL
And ive had Braxton Hicks for the 1st time this pregnancy today....walked to tesco with Jac after his tea...and had a few tight feelings....feels so weird again :wacko:

xx

Go Jac, he will start to get his confidence and then he will be off - get him out in the garden with a football and he will want to try to walk :tumbup:

Ooh BH's Ive been having those a while now, dont really remember getting them last time though :nope: Hopefully it is a good sign which means Moglet wont be late :yipee: Cant belive the preg bar will say 75% soon dont thinkit will say it on Sunday as although thats 30 weeks my pregbar thinks pregnancy is 42??? :dohh: Scariest bit is what happens when we get to 35 weeks - every day will be a milestone.... eek

Have a lovely day ladies, more sunshine here, off to get showered whilst Mogster plays and then its breakfast time before a flying tidy and quick trip to Waitrose before the parents arrive :yipee:

Oooh and enjoy the baby show :thumbup:

Yas - how did the tour go? :hugs:

Evening ladies,

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the lovely weather. We had a great few days away with relaxation and fun. And we did a bit of shopping today too and got these two. They are sooo cute. :cloud9: gap1.jpg gap2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->