2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

I've never had a midnight snack......you're both giving my ideas now...

Custard creams are my faves too...there are some callling me from the biscuit cupboard as i type :haha:

I'm going to resist and go to bed though...hubby has txt and said he'll be late home and i'm knackered.
Night night ladies :hugs:
xx

Fab bump Jetters!!! I have put on about 11-12lbs but I was chunky to start...I figured my bump wouldn't look like a proper bump for ages...but I showed right away.

So I have great news!!! While I was at work today DH and my BIL finished painting the nursery!!! YAY!! The colour we picked looks fantastic! I can't wait to post pictures for you ladies once everything is in place!

Anyway, I'm off to relax! xo

Lovely bump Yas!! You definitely have popped! I've put on well over a stone now.. :blush:

If it helps anyone High Wycombe has a JL which is near me and I'm happy to collect.. the only thing is they don't stock baby things. However, if they can transfer them internally I don't see the problem.

x

My fruit craving has turned into a sweet one too Lydia!! I worked soooo hard to maintain my weight in the first six months and now i'm going crazy with the ice cream and choc :blush:

Is anyone else suffering with snoring?! I need to sleep and so does my oh.

My pregnancy book says it's normal. Just asked OH and he said i've started snoring too!! Oh dear...

We went to see the MW today. Little Piper is measuring fine and she said he was a really good boy as she found his heartbeat immediately. It was lovely to hear his little heart beating again. :cloud9:

And I have some more good news:

I found a place where they are currently giving 10% off all iCandy items, their list prices on them are the same as at John Lewis. So I rang the closest JL to that store and the lady said she would try the undersale for me. She rang me back to tell me that the prices have been confirmed, but the competitor does not have all the items in stock and JL don't have the parasol and footmuff in stock at the moment either. :nope: So I sort of knew she was going to refuse the undersale....but then she said that they decided to honour the undersale anyway as long as I place the order today! :happydance: Yay, so I placed the order earlier and asked them to deliver it at the beginning of August. So excited. And thanks again everyone for keeping my spirits up. :hugs:

:happydance: Well done Pip :thumbup:

So what will you be getting in the parcel?

Woo hoo Pip!!!! Yay! Thats brilliant news - so pleased they honoured it for you. Well done - all your research/ringing around paid off!

Good midwife appointment and icandy ordered - I hope you're celebrating tonight!:happydance:

We are very happy. And to top it off we are going away tomorrow to Scotland until the weekend. Can't wait. :happydance:

Moggy, we will be getting the whole lot (apart from the changing bag as I already have a much more goregous one :winkwink:): the pushchair, the carrycot, the footmuff, the parasol, the Maxicosi car seat and adaptors.

Here is a wee pic of the pram in the colour we ordered.

Attachments

• peach carrycot.jpg
    peach carrycot.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
:wohoo: Looks good :thumbup: Enjoy Scotland - weather is meant to be fab the rets of this week and next week. Relaxation and fun for you and Mr Pip!

Thanks, Moggy. We are really looking forward to the relaxation and fun. :)

Have I shown you yet how the pram folds? Sorry, if I am going on a bit, but I am a bit excited. Can you tell?

Attachments

• icandy fold.jpg
    icandy fold.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
PIp- Great news about little pip.....and mega superb news about the icandy :thumbup: I love the one you're getting and would have bought one when expecting Jac if i knew what i know about prams and such now...it owuld have saved me a fortune in the long run.
Pity you have to wait till august for a play :haha:
You have also tickled me being excited about how it folds... :rofl:
Enjoy scotland too hun :hugs:

Hubby hasnt said i snore now but i know i do sometimes anyway....especially if im mega tired and sleep on my back :blush:
Sent my HIP grant today...hoping to get it through before we go to chesater for a few nights in a fortnight.

Anybody already claimed and had it though....interested to find out how long it took? I can't estamite from when i was excpecting Jac as i submitted a form in January but the we're starting to pay the grant till April/May...so no idea how long it takes :shrug:
No biggy if it doesnt come though..

xx

Thanks, Moggy. We are really looking forward to the relaxation and fun. :)

Have I shown you yet how the pram folds? Sorry, if I am going on a bit, but I am a bit excited. Can you tell?

Im curious...does it fold with the seat unit attached?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->