2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Yas - let us know what bits you want eg chassis, liner hood carseat etc and waht colours and will have a look - we should come up with a blinding deal by June :wohoo: You too will get your bargain :thumbup:

Have a good day all - Mogster didnt get up til 6.45 and moglet only got me up once to pee at 5.20am so had a good ole snooze. Need it as we have Tumble Tots today and the walk up there tires me out before we start! Gives Mogster a good run around and climb though and it finishes in July so want him to enjoy while we can :yipee:

https://www.babybabyonline.co.uk/index.php/bugaboo-bee-plus-package-1.html

£495 inc footmuff - but they advise to call to see if you can get a better deal. You might be able to negiotate this price for a June delivery.

https://ladybugsbaby.easywebstore.co.uk/searchresults.aspx?searchterm=bugaboo

£459 exc footmuff (£75 for footmuff) so £534 in total - more expensive than the first option but they do an interest free payment plan!

https://www.pramworld.co.uk/index.html

£459 exc footmuff but they ask you to call for packages so you might be able get a good price for the footmuff as well. Either way their footmuff is £67 so cheaper than the above option.

Will keep looking later.

Yas - best i can find is £623.95 which includes a 2010 bugaboo bee plus in blue, cabriofix car seat in choice of colours, car seat adaptors, cocoon and footmuff....

https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/details1.asp/ProductID/2680/bugaboo-bee-2010-package3.html

Yas - let us know what bits you want eg chassis, liner hood carseat etc and waht colours and will have a look - we should come up with a blinding deal by June :wohoo: You too will get your bargain :thumbup:

I want the bugaboo bee plus chassis, a blue hood, and a blue footmuff for CERTAIN- Mothercare is £419 for chassis, £39 for hood and £89.99 for footmuff. So anywhere cheaper than £550 is a win :thumbup: i'd also quite like the coccoon/nest and car seat adapters but only as an extra if they're in a good deal, they're not essentials. Thank you guys!!! :hugs:

Oh and I don't need the actual car seat cos I've bought mine from Claire!!! :hugs:

Can't believe you only got up once to pee Moggy, I am jealous, I am hitting 4-6 times a night which is driving me barmy. It gets to about 6pm and I start drinking like crazy, I get SO thirsty and I can't have less cos it's a proper water craving!!! :dohh:

And hi Costgang, hope things are a bit better for you???xxx

Oh and my bestest friend in the universe has gone for her early pregnancy reassurance scan today... as she had a MC at 13 weeks previously. She's exactly 7 weeks so everyone please cross your fingers and toes for her, this is a very much wanted baby!!! :hugs:

£489 but its cocoon not footmuff...https://www.babyboom2000.co.uk/products/Bugaboo-Bee%2b-Plus-With-Newborn-Cocoon-Various-Colours.html If you call them you might be able to negotiate it to be footmuff if you prefer?

Enjoy the park Im off to TumbleTots - not looking forward to it as have run out of steam already and ready to :sleep:

For some reason one of the links wasn't showing the right bugaboo so here's a new link. This is the one that does a payment plan..

https://ladybugsbaby.easywebstore.co.uk/NEW-2010-Bugaboo-Bee-Plus-Pushchair_A5SYM.aspx

Strange question but can you get travel sick wandering around on foot? Feeling really wierd for the last couple hours, just home from tumble tots and it has worn me out even more...am i just tired or should I go see doc do you think?

Thanks F&C- i'm saving all these links and will go through them all properly later.

Moggy by travel sick do you mean that nauseous, headachey, head spinny feeling?? I don't think you can get travel sickness without being in a vehicle but it could be something else.. when my iron/blood pressure is low I feel like that (and it was exactly how I felt before I fainted the other week). Hope you're ok :hugs:

have made docs appt for 340 today, Yas thats quite like it but also my legs have gone, they have no energy to carry me around, fortunately docs is few minute walk and can lean on buggy. Had full bloods done last thurs though and all fine BP too :shrug: Ah well not long now. Wondering if it might be UTI?

Oh maybe, that can ache everything... poor you- not what you need with mogster to tun around after :hugs: let us know what the doc says x

Or maybe sugar? I get like that if I don't get enough sugar but I think that's because my bp is low. Hope it goes well at the Drs. x

Doc has referred back to MW as BP ok, urine ok and bloods done last week all bang on. Hes not sure what is causing it but as every check he did is ok he is presuming it is bubs...? Just have to await contact from MW unless feel worse :shrug: ~Not much help really :nope:

Thanks for the happy thoughts, makes me feel bit better, OH off tomorrow so can have a rest but then he is away Fri-Sunday.

Suddenly pregnancy feels really hard work :cry:

Aww Moggy, hope this weird spell goes soon. I'm already finding everything much harder and I'm 5 weeks behind you so I can only imagine how hard things must seem at the moment. x

Moggy - I know how you feel hun :hugs: I think i'm feeling pretty much similar to you. My body feels achy and really sluggish today and i've had waves of light headedness that only lasts a few seconds. Happened a twice yesterday and the same today.
Maybe it's down to the body working harder as we already have 1 to run around after and carrying no2...:shrug:

I only work a 1/2 day on a Thursday and because i felt so achy and sluggish the rest would do me good so i asked my manager for the day off. He was happy to let me till a mandatory meeting request came up for me to attend :growlmad: He said that he wanted to accomodate me as much as possible...with pregnancy and so on and wanted to keep me fit an healthy....but on this instance NO!!! So i have to go in.....i am sooo mad....its the 2nd annual leave ive been refused this week. I can see me having a week off somewhere soon prescribed off my doctor, i just cant take the place anymore. My supervisor is off sick long term sick so a lot more stuff is coming my way....and no more pennies for it either...

Sorry to rant....needed that :thumbup:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"