2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

I have to admit that I could sort of feel the heat today when shopping in the city. And I have been having this sharp rib pain and discomfort when standing up or sitting down, which I also felt when out and about. Some googling suggests that it is the uterus pushing upwards. Does anyone else have this and can recommend aything that eases it?

How sweet! You oh sounds amazing!

I've been getting all sorts of weird pains etc at the top of my uterus and I just assumed it was my organs shifting out of the way? I'm not sure though.

Right.. off to the show I go! Whoo hoo!

ooooh Have fun at the Show, cant wait to see what you bring back and to hear all about it! Wish we could come too, make sure OH carries you a nice cool drink all day and that you drink it, you are shopping for two after all :thumbup:

Pip - love the bodysuits and the cutie from OH, I find a wheat heat pack helps a little, I tend to wrap it in a towel so I can keep it comfy next to me on the sofa then I settle in for as long as mogster allows! Tend only to do it in the evening as in the day Im constantly chasing young man :dohh:

Claire - hows Jacs walking coming on?

Everyone else :hi: Any gossip to share?

Thanks Pip. How's that stabbing pain today? Hope it's gone now.

The show was good although utterly exhausting! My feet are well and truly swollen. Think we need to invest in a paddling pool just for me!

We got a memory foam changing matt, a travel changing matt, an Avent baby monitor (our big splash out), lots of sweets for me and my DH bought me a hot milk bra and pants set! I got myself measured as, I don't know if you remember, but I was complaining that nobody does a bra in a 38A or AA which I thought I was. Well the one I have now is a 34D!!! lol. I'm not 100% that's right and think it's just a make that comes up small but who am I to complain!!

xx

Hello ladies - back from my travels and hopefully about caught up with the threads :haha:

F&C and Piper - love the prams woop woop!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

MrsMils - that baby nest is absolutely gorgeous, I am now planning on showing it to hubby :haha:

Yas look at your fab bump!!!!!!!

Claire - HIP grant was in my bank just under 7 days after posting it (recent)

Now I am stuck and can't remember anything else.........oh happy 30 weeks moggy!!! :thumbup:

Had a fabulous time jollying down south caught up with lots of family and friends. Been to stone henge, London, Devon, Surrey, Portsmouth....shopped til we dropped in Portsmouth and DH spoilt me rotten :thumbup: Struggled sooooo much with the heat, and bless him he bought me a handheld fan from boots and it has been a LIFESAVER!!!!! :haha:

Just got back this evening and thankfully still have next week off - have my GTT tomorrow and midwife appointment. DH going to call builder and find out whats happened about his op as we want the house finishing at some point :haha: and loving the bump pics ladies - I have lots of pics from our travels as Bump went everywhere lol so will have a look for some :thumbup:

Off to bed but glad to be back and hope you are all doing good! :hugs:

Welcome back lia!! I NEED a handheld fan...

F&C I love hot milk, I am mega jealous!!!

How's everyone else doing with the heat? Went to my mums for the weekend in Herne Bay which was lovely, apart from terrible travel sickness all the way there and back- poor OH :sick:. Had a awful day at home today though, my flat is like a fricking oven, need to invest in a super size fan as the one I have is no good and I felt really over emotional and horrid all day- still only just cooling down now :cry::cry:

Oh and don't think i've been on since my 28 week check up on Thursday.. it went really well, got my HIP form at last so hope that comes soon- and a really nice MW for once who has booked me in for an appointment on Tuesday to get my Surestart form signed- YAY!

Good news Yas :thumbup:

Moggy - I try and save up my shopping when I know we might be visiting portsmouth :haha: went a little overboard this time but I neeeeeded stuff :haha:

Honestly Yas I won't leave home without this bad boy now, was overheating like mad down in the hot sunny south. As for in the house, we just had the windows open and no quilts.........great, but not good enough so may need to invest in a fan. Had to shut the windows when the dawn chorus decided to wake me :haha:

Off to hospital now for the lovely gtt, poor DH has gone back to work - by next week I know I won't want to at all :haha: Have a lovely day ladies!

:yipee::yipee::yipee: 99 days to go :happydance:

hi ladies..:flower:

Will post a decent reply when im home form work later.

xxx

love Pompey shops, I was at uni down there and loved it!

We had a ceiling fan in our bedroom, not the prettiest thing but we invested after struggling the summer I was preggo with mogster and the fear of him putting his fingers in a standing fan :haha: I still find it less than attractive but its sooooooo effective I can put up with it!

Mogster off to playschool this morning so busy morning for me, floors and blinds today - maybe windows if I get time.....have to pick him up at 11.30 so dont get long :dohh:

69 to go!

Hope GTT goes well hon, have an :icecream: after to make up for it!

Any baby show pics yet? Jac toddling pics? How about a review of the big weekend?

Double digits?! Go Claire!

Thanks Yas, I'm wearing the bra now and it feels super sexy!

Welcome back P&F.. you've been missed!

So is a fan the best way to keep cool during the summer? I'm worried as the baby's room has been so hot and I've no idea how to keep it cool for him.

x

hes gonna be in with you a lot dont forget....by the time he goes solo it will be cooler weather

Hi everyone!:flower:

99 days to us Claire - woohoo!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:I celebrated by having a bit of a shopping spree, bought a dress for wedding/60th party in July, a tankini, shorts and a couple of tops for our holiday - yay!

P&F - glad you had a great time, enjoy this week off too!

Ann - that was a nice surprise then!! Glad you had a great time at the show, memory foam mattress sounds good.

Great news Yas - glad all is well. :thumbup:

I had a lovely weekend away in Southampton, it was so nice to catch up with the girls, but I struggled a bit with the night out on Saturday, we went to a very cheesy 80's club, which was perfect, as I could at least have a bit of a boogie (I can't dance when sober to non-cheesy music!), but by 11.30pm I was shattered and sat myself down for the rest of the night. Fortunately there was another pregnant girl on the hen-do, so we hung out together and didn't feel too left-out! Had a wonderful day in the sun on Sunday - chilling and swimming, but forgot to put suncream on my feet, which are very sore now, so spending the day indoors and shoeless! I'm so stupid! Had to come home and sit with them in a cold bath!:dohh:

Off to do some fan research now... (should be doing housework/admin, but really can't be bothered today!):haha:

OOOohhh the days are disappearing fast ladies!!!!! :happydance:

Moggy - all your ice cream suggestions have worked on me............but if I go to my freezer and don't have any I'll probably cry :haha:

Tempted to invest in some pretty underwear myself....hoping I won't change size again now as going crackers :haha:

MrsMils - weekend sounds fab - always handy when there's someone else in the preggo boat!!!

GTT this morn - first I got the wrong bus (normally I get the train - the bus was an experience I messed up :haha:) so I had to hop off when I realised and head back the other way :rofl: then I got there and they had run out of blooming lucozade or whatever so I had to wait ages......at least they gave me a sarnie at the end of it - I was frikking starving :haha: said I will only hear back if there's a prob. Now back home briefly before midwife and more bloods this affy.........doubt there'll be any left :haha:

So now I want a big fan............DH cannot say no to a burnt and sweaty lobster wife surely????? :rofl:

spec not a preggo burnt and sweaty lobster wife :haha:

Persuade him to let you get one with the tall stand so you can raise it to cot height later...? Appeal to the man way of thinking - its not for his lovely wife but for his firstborn!

spec not a preggo burnt and sweaty lobster wife :haha:

Persuade him to let you get one with the tall stand so you can raise it to cot height later...? Appeal to the man way of thinking - its not for his lovely wife but for his firstborn!

I like your way of thinking :thumbup: I keep referring to him as his heir :haha:

midwife app today supposed to be my 28 weeks one - any idea what it's for? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->