2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

think just check pee, BP and measurements, also had bloods done and they book next appt....if the freezer is empty of icecream pop to the shop - had a Thorntons one on Saturday it was yummy!!!!

think just check pee, BP and measurements, also had bloods done and they book next appt....if the freezer is empty of icecream pop to the shop - had a Thorntons one on Saturday it was yummy!!!!

Ta - gutted a heap of appointments have fallen this week on my week off, would have had some lovely times off work if I'd been in :haha: may not have any blood left as everyone has wanted some today :dohh:

Off to investigate the ice cream situation...........have worked up the courage to deal with the possibilities and am prepared for a shop stop if the cupboards are bare :haha:

Hi ladies - just heard from Yas and she is in hospital at the mo. She had some bleeding which has stopped and she and baby are okay but being kept in for monitoring.

Will keep you updated if I hear anything more but lots of hugs for poor Yas and bean :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh no, poor Yas and bean, I really hope everything is ok:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks for keeping us updated P&F :flower:

Hi ladies...so much has gone on in the past few days i cant digest it :dohh:
I keep on re-reading the thread and it's still nto absorbed... :blush:

Moggy - Not much progress on the walking front...he was all keen saturday but not been interested since. I'm trying to encourage him so he builds up his confidence.....am i doing the right thing :shrug: So pics are out of it for now LOL . Mmmmmmm thorntons ice cream...sounds heavenly..... Hope you got your cleaning done...

Lydia - Happy 99 days hun :happydance::happydance:

Lia - Glad you had a great trip hun...sounds tiring though..you need this week to recover i think...

Ann - I also have weird aches and pains too.....i sometimes get this mega stitch type feeling when i turn over in bed......Ouch..... Lucky you getting a sexy bra set...you do know that hubby has bought that for him not you :haha:

Pip - Cute vests....oh and you have a very nice hubby :thumbup:

Had a great day yesterday...went to local Gypsy Wood park...which has farm animals and is based on fairy/gypsy stories and all that. A bit too young for Jac at the moment but a great afternoon anyway. It'll be better once he's walking.
Am also off next week....cant wait..... :happydance:

xxx

Here's my new bra..

https://www.bras4mums.co.uk/hotmilk-radiant-in-her-rescue-bikini.html

Here's my new bra..

https://www.bras4mums.co.uk/hotmilk-radiant-in-her-rescue-bikini.html

Very sexy...as i first thought...hubby bought them for himself :haha:

I can never get sexy maternity undies in my size :cry: Pre-preg im a size 14 bottoms and 16 top...but i'm really broad. Before Jac i was a 38C, after losing the weight and more i was 40B......i'm back up to my preggy 42C now ans can never find anything nice. So m&s old biddy stuff has to do for now. I will buy some nice ones after i lose the baby weight again.

xx

Aww Claire. I have to say that I genuinely don't believe I'm a 34D and I think they just come up small. I wondered how bigger girls would cope. x

I am happy in my m&s biddy ones to be fair :haha: much to hubbys dismay teehee.

Yas has woken up to no bleeding and bean's heartrate stayed steady all night so she will be coming home :happydance::happydance:

Morning ladies :coffee:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!! This baby is sure making me work for him eh?!

They want me to stay in another night but will make a decision later this afternoon when my second lot of bloods come back. Everything looks ok though and the bleeding has totally stopped thankfully- they just don't know what's caused it, but my cervix is closed now which is good.

Who knew pregnancy was so scary eh!!

glad you are doing okay hon, weather has cooled here so hopefully it will be more comfortable temp wise once you get home :hugs:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!! This baby is sure making me work for him eh?!

They want me to stay in another night but will make a decision later this afternoon when my second lot of bloods come back. Everything looks ok though and the bleeding has totally stopped thankfully- they just don't know what's caused it, but my cervix is closed now which is good.

Who knew pregnancy was so scary eh!!

Do they have air con??? Worth another night if so....? :haha: - just kidding - know it can't be nice being in but tis the best place to be especially if they aren't sure why it happened, just to be on the safe side! :hugs:

Yeah amazingly the rooms are super cool!! And they have tvs with phone and internet on so i'm not too bored either- just EXHAUSTED- 4 bed rooms and the other 3 beds had newborns in crying allllll night :rofl:

Yeah amazingly the rooms are super cool!! And they have tvs with phone and internet on so i'm not too bored either- just EXHAUSTED- 4 bed rooms and the other 3 beds had newborns in crying allllll night :rofl:

Good practise :dohh:

could be worse - you could be in with the section mums, they all have to sleep on their backs cos of catheter and inevitably they snore! And their babies still cry!

You have tv, t'internet and its super cools, relax and keep your feet up, hopefully all bloods will be good and theyll let you home!

What do they think may have caused it? Have they said what the plan is for the weeks to come? :hugs:

Yas - Glad to hear you're doing ok hun. :hugs: make sure you rest enough if you do come home today :thumbup:

xx

Yas: Happy to hear you're doing better! Keep us posted!!!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->